我真庆幸病人还活着
I'm lucky the patient's alive.
讲得没错
yeah,that's right.
但我知道她会很激动
But i also know that she would've been thrilled.
虽然她不一定会告诉你
She wouldn't have been able to tell you,
但我知道她一定会很激动的
But she would've been.
谢谢你主任
Thank you, sir.
你 最好的结婚礼物
Hey. you-- best wedding present ever.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
不知道啊
No.
因为现在我要回家
Because now i have to go home
穿上紧身衣 丝♥袜♥ 衬裙
And put on a corset and pantyhose and a petticoat
还得打扮得像个傻帽似的
And look like one of those idiots
比结婚蛋糕还傻帽
On top of a wedding cake,
我还得步入红毯
And then i have to walk down the aisle
被众人盯着看
And have everyone staring at me.
但没关系
But it's okay,
因为我今天从头到尾一个人完成了手术
because i got to cut someone open today from start to finish.
我救了一条命
I saved a life.
怎么
What?
不如我们让这一天再更有意义些
What do you say we make this day even better?
干得好 欧麦利
Good work today, o'malley.
干得好
Good work?
他们死了 这些孩子都死了 -没全死
They're dead. all those kids are dead. - not all of them.
的确 我没碰的那个就好好的
No, the one i didn't touch is just fine.
那是因为我及时救了她
yeah, because i was able to get to her.
而我能及时救她的唯一原因
And the reason i was-- the only reason--
是因为有你帮我
Is because i had you on my team.
救她一命 功劳有你的一半
You saved that girl today as much as i did.
外伤手术是团队战斗 欧麦利
Trauma's a team sport, o'malley.
你不必逞英雄 你只需...
You don't have to be the hero. you just...
你只需做好份内的工作
You just have to go where you're needed.
阿历克斯
Alex...
贝利说谢博德在她脑里又发现了肿瘤
Bailey says shepherd found another tumor in izzie's brain.
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
是的 -我只是
I heard. - i just--
阿历克斯 -他认为这次没法取出
Alex-- - he doesn't think he's gonna get it out this time.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得她会死在我面前
I think she's gonna die on me.
她真的会死
I think she's really gonna die.
你在这干嘛
Oh! what are you doing here?
你不是还要准备婚礼吗
Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for a wedding?
我来找你正是为此
Well, that's what i came to talk to you about.
你好 我是格蕾医生
Hi. i'm dr. grey.
我要处理你的中心线
I'm gonna take care of your central line.
好
Okay.
你哭了
You're crying.
因为你还活着
You're breathing.
我的鞋... 在那个橱里
My shoes are, uh, in the closet there.
贝利 -鞋 知道了
Bailey? - um, shoes, right.
说好的你来帮我 做准备
You're supposed to be helping me... get ready.
我还能去的 是吗
I can still go, right?
肿瘤又跑不了 所以
I mean, the tumor's not going anywhere, so...
当然能去
Yeah, you can go.
那好
Okay, well...
我们最好别迟到
We don't want to be late.
贝利 -她来了
Bailey-- - hey, oh, uh, here she comes.
梅 你现在该在教堂里
Mer! you're supposed to be at the church.
我马上就去 只是过来告诉你
I'm going. i just came to say,
这婚纱不是我的
this isn't my dress.
怎么不是你的 跟你配极了
Of course it's your dress. it's perfect.
你什么意思
It... what are you talking about?
不 这婚纱不该我穿
no, this dress is not for me.
我不明白 怎么回事
I don't... what?
我的天
Oh, god.
我就知道你会在婚礼前退缩
I knew you were gonna freak out before the wedding.
梅 德里克很爱你 结婚百利而无一害
Mer... derek loves you. marriage is good.
你劝劝她 -不 她的意思是
Tell her it's good. -No, she's saying...
这婚纱不该她穿
it's not her wedding dress.
她说得对
She's right.
这婚纱不该梅瑞狄斯穿
The dress isn't for meredith.
梅
Oh, mer.
我不...
I don't...
我不知道说什么好
I-i don't even know how to...
我
I...
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
谁来做伴娘 我还是克里斯蒂娜
So who's the maid of honor, me or cristina?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
阿历克斯需要伴郎
Alex--he needs a best man,
伴郎需要你 所以
And he was asking for you, so...
这么说 我是挑剩下的
Oh, so what, i'm-- i'm leftovers?
你尽力救我性命
you tried to save my life.
你绝对配当我的伴娘
That makes you honorable.
挽着我的手
Take my hand.
各位来宾
Dearly beloved,
今日我等共聚于此圣地
We are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding
庆祝亚历山大·迈克·克莱夫
Of alexander michael karev
与伊泽贝尔·凯瑟琳·斯蒂文斯的婚礼
And isobel catherine stevens.
婚礼是神圣的仪式
This is a sacred rite,
是古老的仪式
An ancient rite.
伊泽贝尔与阿历克斯即将携手
As isobel and alex prepare to join their lives,
希望大家能够理解 在座各位
It is important to understand that everyone present
都共同造就了他们的今日
Has played a part in shaping their lives
并将继续影响两人的未来
And will continue to play a vital role in their continuing future.
我们来此 不仅为见证他们之间的誓言
And thus,we are here not only to witness their vows to each other,
更为向他们赠予衷心的祝福
But to bestow upon them our blessing.
现在请新人宣读誓言
And now the couple will read their vows.
我们没准备过
Uh, we didn't write anything.
等等 我有话要说
No, wait. i have something i want to say.
今天 我步入了新的人生起点
Today's the day my life begins.
在此之前 我总是像个
All my life, i've been just me--
油嘴滑舌的孩子
Just a smart-mouth kid.
今天我成为了男人
Today i become a man.
我成为了丈夫
Today i become a husband.
今日起 我将对除我以外的人负责
Today i become accountable to someone other than myself.
我将对你负责
Today i become accountable to you,
对我们的未来负责
To our future,
对我们婚姻的一点一滴负责
To all the possibilities that our marriage has to offer.
只要你我齐心 无论未来如何
Together, no matter what happens,
我将时刻准备着
I'll be ready...
面对任何事
For anything...
面对每一件事
For everything...
承担生活
To take on life,
承担爱情
To take on love,
承担一切可能性及责任
To take on possibility and responsibility.
今天 伊兹·斯蒂文斯 我俩的生活开始了
Today, izzie stevens, our life together begins.
我已迫不及待
And i, for one, can't wait.
我爱你
I love you.
没到时候 -请快些
Not yet. - hurry up.
上帝及华盛顿政♥府♥赋予我权利
By the power vested in me by god and the state of washington,
我现在宣布 你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
可以了吗
Now?
请吧
Now.
你不会知道 生命里最重要的一天
You never know the biggest day of your life
就是那一天
Is the biggest day...
直到那天真正到来
Not until it's happening.
没关系
Hey. hey, it's okay.
不过是头发而已 你不需要
It's just hair. you don't need it.
最后都会掉光的
It's just gonna keep falling out.
那就剃掉好了
We'll shave it off.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表