我失业了 却无法对你开口 我告诉了安娜
"but I had lost my job and I couldn't tell you, "so I told Anna instead, "
这是个愚蠢的错误
Which was wrong and stupid.
千万次 我都想告诉你
"and I've wanted to tell you a million
我真的很抱歉
Times "and let you know how truly sorry I am,
可我现在口不能言
But now I have no voice.
我求你 恳求你用心听我的话
"so I am begging you, please, if you could justisten with your heart.
这真有诗意
"oh, that is so poetic.
这句话是我说的 不是他写的...对不起
That--that was me, so--not him.Sorry.
如果你在用心听 我跟你坦白时...
Um, if--if you could just listen with your heart ""when I tell you that"
我知道你不会立刻原谅我
I know you can't forgive me right now "but I'm
但我愿倾尽全力补偿你
Gonna do everything in my power to make it up to you
无论发生了什么事 你怎样决定
"and no matter what happens, "no matter what you decide to do
我依然会爱着你 直到世界末日
I'm gonna love you until the end of time.
就那么多 我的说话完了 他说完了
"that's it.-i'm done talk-well, he's done.
这个就是结尾了
It's the end.
她还没醒 你愿意的话我可以带你去见她
She's not awake yet, but I can take you to see her if you'd like.
她还能记得住东西? -我们还不清楚
and her memory? -we don't know yet.
别
Oh, no.
不要说出来
Oh, please don't say it.
对不起 文森特
I'm sorry. Vincent.
噢 天啊 -噢 主啊 别这样 别
Oh, god. Oh, god, no, no.
我感到非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
塞拉贝丝 -别 别 别 不要过来
sarabeth. -no, don't, don't. Just don't.
文森特去世了 还有贝蒂...
Vincent's dead, and Betty...
我们不知道她能不能撑过来 菲利普跟迈克尔...
We don't know if she's gonna be okay, and-and Phillip and Michael-
别跟我提他名字!
Don't you mention his name to me.
今天的倒霉事都赶到一起了
More bad things have happened to us today than have ever happened before.
在此之前我们都很幸福 我受之泰然
We have been blessed until today. I took it for granted.
我把你当做理所应当
I took you for granted.
我们从儿时到现在 交情已有50年了
We've been friends for 50 years, ever since we were little girls.
我犯了一个很糟糕的错误...
And I made...One awful, awful mistake...
可我不能没有我的好朋友
But I need my best friend.
你跟我丈夫上♥床♥了
You slept with my husband.
别
Please.
我要去看下贝蒂
I'm going to go see Betty.
我要去看看我的朋友
I'm gonna see my friend.
对不起 我取笑了阿历克斯 -我原谅你
i'm sorry about teasing Alex. -i forgive you.
跟我聊聊外伤手术 -外伤? 即快又脏
tell me about trauma surgery. -trauma? Quick and dirty.
我们没时间弄得好看点 没时间犯错
There's no time to make things pretty and no time for mistakes.
脱裤子 你要打一针头孢唑啉
Drop your pants. You need a shot of cefazolin i.M.
没时间犯错?
No time for mistakes, huh?
那有怎样 你就没有出过错?
So what, you don't make mistakes?
我只要出错 就是一条命
I make mistakes and people die.
我是我这个科里最好的外科医生...
I'm the best surgical resident in my program and...
我今天杀了个人 因为我没法给他缝合
Today I killed a man because I couldn't do a stitch.
在这行 尽你所能 倾你所有
In the field, you do what you can, you work with what you have.
我们是要做事
It's about something.
不是做最好 是要救命
It's not about being the best. It's about saving lives
我若犯错 就会死人 都是好小伙
I make mistakes. Guys die by my Hand, good guys,
那些在沙漠里为祖国奋战的人
Guys who are fighting for their country in a desert.
我不可能无所不知 没有谁能做到
And I don't know everything. Nobody does.
我会出错 但我吸取教训
So I make mistakes, and I learn.
下一次 我不会再犯同样的错误
And the next time, I don't make that mistake again.
于是下次 另一个人 就会活下来
So theext time, the next guy, that guy, he lives.
吃一堑 长一智
Mistakes are how you learn.
贝蒂 你觉得怎样了?
Hi, Betty. How you feeling?
我的头...好痛
My head... Hurts.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
贝蒂 你跟文森特都出了车祸
Betty, you and Vincent were in a car accident.
文森特 我很遗憾他走了 贝蒂
Vincent... I'm sorry. I'm-i'm so sorry. He-he didn't make it, Betty.
不 不 别
No, no, please.
不 他在另外一部车里 随时可能来 他是...
No.No. He's in the other car. He's just gonna be here any minute. He's...
我的头...
Oh... My head...
我头好痛 我是怎么了?
It hurts. What happened?
你现在看起来很稳定 是件好事
Well, you look pretty stable, which is good,
在你恢复之前体力
Because I can't let you go into your next
我不会给你安排手术
Surgery unless you're feeling strong and stable, okay
人非圣贤 孰能无过
It happens. People make mistakes.
他们跟不该上♥床♥的人上♥床♥ 然后隐瞒起来
You know, they sleep with the wrong person and they hide it.
重要的是事情发生后
But if you ask me, it's the part that comes
你怎么让它步回正道
After that matters, the part where you make it right
我想你是有个好开始了
And I think you're off to a good start.
克莱夫 迈克尔 贝利尔准备好做剖腹探查术没?
Karev, is Michael Briar ready for his ex lap?
一小时之前就准备好了
He was ready an hour ago.
我现在准备好了 给我预订手术室
And I'm ready now. Book the o.R.
好吧
Fine.
克莱夫医生 现在几点了? -现在是第二天
dr. Karev, what time is it? -it's tomorrow.
他的医保失效了
His insurance expired.
对不起 弄伤了你的手
I'm sorry about the Hand.
这种事经常发生
These things happen.
都是因为我 如果你没有帮我挡 就会没事
Not to me they don't, or they didn't before you existed for me.
在你出现之前 我还是很好的
Before you existed... I was good.
全院医生都想找我上台
Every doctor in this hospital wanted me in
因为我是很好的洗手护士
Their o.R. I was known as a damn good scrub nurse
可我现在成了疯女孩
And now I'm the crazy girl out of fatal
到处去刺外科医生
Attraction " who goes around stabbing surgeons.
对不起 我真的觉得...很抱歉
Sorry. I'm so... I'm sorry.
儿科有空缺 明天开始我到那里上班
There's an opening in peds. I start on their service tomorrow.
还有 你手的伤 真的很抱歉
Again, very sorry about your Hand.
那...那我在这干嘛?
What's... What am I doing here?
文森特呢?
Where's Vincent?
发生了什么事?
Did something happen?
我不能再跟她说话了 我再也不会
I can't. I-i can't tell her anymore. I-i won't.
我知道
I know.
你们不如休息一下 然后再看看怎样
Why don't you two take a break, check on things?
我不想她孤零零一个人 -我在她旁边 没事
i don't want her to be alone. -i'll sit with her. I don't mind.
我这是在医院吗?
Am I in a hospital?
亲爱的 发生了一起事故
Oh, honey.. There's been an accident.
文森特在哪里? 他还好吗?
Where's Vincent? Is he okay?
你丈夫在来的路上 随时会到
Your husband is on his way. He'll be here any minute.
他在来的路上了? -是的
he's on his way now? -yes.
就快到了
He's just around the corner, actually,
盯着门 他随时会出现
If you watch the door, you'll see him any minute
你会看见他的 -好 他正...
you'll see him. -good. He's...
正在来的路上? -正在来的路上
he's on his way? -he's on his way.
快到了 -对 快到了
around the corner. -yes. He's around the corner.
这样对她好些
It's better for her.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 去看看我们的丈夫吧
Come on. Let's go check on our husbands.
克莱夫 我看那钟是坏了
Karev, I think that clock is wrong.
显示凌晨2点半 但我肯定现在才11点58
I know it says 2:30 a.M. But I'm pretty sure it's actually only 11:58 p.M.
你能调对好吗?
Can you fix it, please?
把指针拨回? -调回去
set it back? -set it back.
医院存档时间的准确性很重要
It's important that the official hospital record shows the right time,
保险公♥司♥也看重这点
And the insurance company needs it, too.
而我认为现在才晚上11点58
And I say it's only 11:58 p.M..
手术刀
Scalpel
你很适合去战场
You know, you'd be good in the field.
有了这个战争伤疤 你肯定能行
Now that you got this battle scar, you'd fit right in.
得了 -我是认真的
oh, right. -i'm serious.
你该放下包袱 动身去冒险
You should ditch this place and go for the adventure.
你说这里会让你激动 兴奋?
You're telling me this place gives you a rush, a high?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, it does.
亨特医生 你在这
Oh, dr. Hunt, there you are.
腿部伤口怎么样?
How's the gash on that leg?
杨医生把我照顾得很好
Uh, dr. Yang took good care of me, excellent care.
我打了几个电♥话♥
I made a few calls
他们高度赞扬你在马里兰休克外伤科的表现
They speak very highly of you at maryland shock trauma.
我还听说了你在沙漠中用爆♥炸♥了的
I also heard a story that you constructed an o.R. Table
悍马做手术台 这是真的?
From an exploded humvee in the middle of the desert.That true?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表