拜托
Please.
你在这儿干嘛
Hey, what are you doing here?
主任特别关照我 让我顶替小梅来急诊
The chief specifically asked me to cover Mer in the pit.
我这个月都跟着亨特
I'm on Hunt's service all month.
欧麦利 他们来了 欧麦利 汇报最新消息
O'malley. Hey there now. uh, O'malley, update me.
两辆救护车
Uh, two ambulances.
3位病人 1名伤势严重
Three patients, one critical.
多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds.
麦克·卡尔森 35岁 多处枪伤
Mike Carlson, 35, multiple g.s.w.s.
收缩压88 注射了2剂乳酸林格氏液
Last b.p.--88 systolic after 2 boluses of l.r.
枪伤位置 -胸口 腹部 背部 腿部 肩部
Where was he shot? - Chest, abdomen, back, legs, shoulder.
这可不是闹着玩的 -我不太清楚
Someone meant business. - I'm not so sure about that.
她不是有意的 这是个意外
She didn't mean it. It was an accident.
她不是有意的 她很内疚了
She really didn't mean it. She's sorry.
麦蒂 告诉他们你很抱歉 -是她开的枪
Maddy, tell 'em you're sorry. - She's the shooter?
呼叫主任
Somebody page the chief.
呼吸好多了
Breath sounds are better.
他在胸腹部位中了3抢
He's got three to the thoracoabdominal area.
总共多少伤口
What does that bring the count up to?
这三处 加上腿上七处
These plree,us seven to the legs--
总共十处 不对 两侧还有两处
That's ten--no,actually,there's two on the side here.
可能打穿身体了 放个棉签看看能否通过
Could be through and through.Put a swab through and see where it goes.
现在把他反过来吗 -插好尿管先
Should we roll him now? - Finish his catheter.
通的过不
Does it enter and exit?
等等 总共11处伤口
Hold on. That makes 11.
还能从伤口看到什么
What can we infer from these injuries?
有血尿 肾应该有问题了
There's blood in the urine,so I'm guessing kidney.
好了 欧麦利 你喊口号♥ 我们把他翻过来
Okay,O'malley,let's roll him on your count.
1 2 3
One,two,three.
背后还有伤口
Oh,yeah. There's more wounds back here.
杨 呼叫 谢博德
Yang,page Shepherd.
先确定他的伤口数 然后把他放稳了
Let's make sure we get an accurate count while we have him positioned.
麦蒂 有什么感觉吗
Maddy,how's this feel?
疼吗
Does it hurt when I do this?
很好 这些伤口呢
Good. Now what about this cut?
能告诉我你脸上的伤是怎么来的吗
Can you tell me how you got this big cut on your face?
她吓坏了
She's scared.
她怕做了坏事之后 你们要把她从我身边带走
She's scared she did a bad thing and you're gonna take her away from me
警♥察♥想找你们俩谈谈 曼迪是怎么拿到枪的
The police will want to talk to both of you about how Maddy got the gun.
我们叫了社工 他们很快就到了
We called social services,and they'll be here soon.
他们会全力帮你们回忆这件事的
And they'll give you all the support that you need to come back from this.
没人会把你从妈妈的身边带走
And nobody is gonna take you away from your mom.
好吗 麦蒂 听到我说的了吗
Okay,Maddy? You hear me?
那枪砸到她脸上了 反弹的作用
It hit her in the face-- the gun,the kickback.
这可不像... -她就是这么被划到的
'Cause this doesn't look like... - That's how she got the cut.
她爸爸在后院打靶
Her daddy shoots targets in the backyard.
他把枪放下了一会儿
He put the gun down for a minute.
真是笨死了 太愚蠢了
It was stupid. It was really stupid.
她从没想过要伤害他
She never meant to hurt him.
好吧 你待会把这告诉警♥察♥ 没事的
Okay,you'll tell the police that,and it'll be okay.
不会有事的
Everything will be okay.
我由衷的感到抱歉
I'm so deeply sorry...
我伤害了你们
For every time that I ever hurt you
让你们绝望 失望了那么多次
Or disappointed you or let you down.
我不值得你们原谅
I don't deserve your forgiveness.
但我希望 真心希望 你们给我一个改过自新的机会
But I hope-- I so hope that you'll give me the opportunity to earn it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
恭喜你 你看起来挺好
Congratulations on... you seem well.
祝你好运
Good luck.
还记得1♥1♥4♥的杰德不
And then you remember Jade from 1♥1♥4♥? Well...
她去年也查出来有癌症 是乳癌哦
She had a spot of cancer last year. It was breast cancer.
真是遗憾啊 她那俩小山真不错啊
That was such a shame,I thought,'cause she had such a great rack.
天哪 你还记得她那超赞的小山峰不
God,do you remember what a great rack she had?
你以前常这么练习
You used to do all those little exercises like this
就为了能像她那样
To try to get yours to grow like hers.
不管怎么样 我想说 杰德她全割了
Anyway,my point is,Jade,she had 'em cut off-- both of 'em,
不仅保住了小命 还更加楚楚动人了呢
Just to be on the safe side, and they look even better now.
真的哦 她因祸得福 从柠檬变成了哈密瓜了
No,for real. Life gave her lemons and she made cantaloupes.
所以 或许 可能 亲爱的
So maybe,I don't know,maybe,honey,
老妈 听我说 听着 好吗
Um,mom,just,uh,just listen,okay?
我没得乳癌
I... I don'tave breast cancer.
我得了皮肤癌 或者说始于皮肤癌
Okay,I have skin cancer,or what started out as skin cancer--
等等 打住 皮肤癌
Wait,hang on.Skin cancer?
天哪 伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯
Oh,god! Isobel Stevens.
你把我吓死了你
Oh,you scared the hell out of me.
你让我一路赶到西雅图
And then you made me come all the way up here to Seattle
就为了那难看的痣啊
Just for some ugly old mole?
哦 宝贝 -没 我可没有
Oh,sweetie. - No,I didn't.
我没叫你过来呀 我都没打过电♥话♥给你
I didn't make you come up here. I didn't even call you.
我真的很好奇 是谁打的呢
I'm really--I'm curious. Who did?
谁打的
Who called?
谁打电♥话♥叫的她
Who called her?
说真的 谁打的
Seriously,who called her?
你怎么了 怎么哭了
You okay? Are you crying?
我爸爸来了 -哦
My dad's here. - Okay.
他来了 而且他在禁酒
He's here and he's sober,
我很想带你去见他
And I would really like for you to meet him.
今晚吃晚饭怎么样 8点在卡帕罗
How about dinner,tonight? Camparo's at 8:00?
莱西...
Lexie,uh...
老爸们向来不喜欢我
Dads historically do not love me.
从小就是这样
And by that I mean that when I was a-a teenager
老爸们都不喜欢我
Dads did-- did not love me.
之后我还没见过任何人的爸爸呢
And... and that's the last time I had to meet anyone's dad.
我超喜欢你
I'm crazy about you.
我知道我老爸也会的
And--and I know that my dad would be,too.
你别多虑了
You have nothing to worry about.
你让我跟德里克说的时候也这么讲的
That's what you said when you told me to tell Derek.
莱西 我跟你♥爸♥爸的年龄差比跟你的要小
Lexie,I'm closer to your dad's age than yours.
我觉得 他或许不会那么的喜欢我
So I'm thinking he-- he may not... love me so much.
我们现在不是很好嘛
You know,what we have is fantastic.
为什么我们不能保持两人世界呢
Why don't we just... keep it for us?
不好意思 我在找我的妹妹凯琳·泽尔蒙
Excuse me. I'm looking for my sister--Karen Zelmann.
我们有个威洛·泽尔蒙在里面
Well,I have a Willow Zelmann in--in there.
她叫凯琳 -我叫威洛
Her name is Karen. - My name is Willow!
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我告诉你会发生这样的事
I told you this would happen.
我叫你从那颗该死的树上下来 凯琳
I told you to come down out of the damn tree,Karen.
进行的如何啊
Uh,how'd it go?
格蕾医生 你有空的话 帮曼迪清洗缝合下伤口
Dr.Grey,if you're free,Maddy here could use a little cleaning and laceration repair
我被呼叫了
'Cause I'm being paged.
好的
Absolutely.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你没事吧 -我很好啊
Are you okay? - I'm great.
谢啦
Thanks.
嘿 麦蒂 我是格蕾医生
Hey,Maddy. I'm Dr. Grey.
介意我看下你脸上的伤口吗
You mind if I take a look at that cut on your face?
她真的很抱歉 非常抱歉
You know,she's so sorry. She's so sorry.
我爸爸会死吗
Is my daddy gonna die?
我不知道 但愿不会吧
I don't know. I hope not.
还有5颗子弹在体内
Five bullets still inside.
总共被射了多少枪
How many gunshots total?
总共有25处伤口 还有5颗留在体内
There are 25 wounds total. 5 are lodged inside.
2处擦伤 9处穿透 一共挨了17枪
Two graze wounds,nine through and throughs so 17 bullets.
17枪
17?
我以为是意外枪伤啊
I thought this was an accidental shooting.
怎么会呢
How come?
什么怎么会呢
How come what?
他怎么会不死呢 我对他开了好多枪呢啊
How come he don't die? I shot him lots of times.
他怎么会还不死
How come he don't die?
她还只是个小姑娘 是个孩子
She's just a little girl,a baby.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表