我们要去...
we're going...
只有你和爸爸
just you and me.
没有医生
no more doctors.
不用吃药
No more medicine.
不去医院
No more hospitals.
只有你和爸爸
Just you and me.
你只要放轻松 不久我们就到了
we're gonna go.You just relax.We'll be there soon.
我们在沙滩上玩一整天
and we'll play on the beach all day.
用沙堆城♥堡♥
And we'll make sand castles.
我们要去的
We're gog.
很快我们就到了 你会看到的
We'll be there soon.You'll see.
我们会玩得很愉快
And we're gonna have so much fun.
只有你和我
just you and me.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
高压98 低压72
98 over 72.
非常好
That's good.
别这样
Don'T.
不要让我自我感觉良好 因为我一点都不好
Don't try and make me out better than I am, because I'm not.
难受死了
I'm sick.
今天你注射了很多白细胞介素-2
You had an incredibly high dose of I.L.-2 today.
你现在的感觉很正常
This is how you're supposed to feel.
今天我只想翻杂♥志♥ 订餐饮供应商
All I wanted to do today was flip through magazines and call caterers
叫Grey试穿婚纱 虽然她很讨厌
and make mer try on dresses I knew she'd hate.
我以为会很开心
I thought it would be f-- fun or...
有趣
funny.
本以为能保持早晨起床时的身体状况
I thought I could be the same person I was when I woke up this morning.
但不行
But I'm not.
我就是一个...
I'm just another patient trapped inside...
垂死的癌症患者
a sick, dying, cancer-ridden body.
怎么了?
what happened?
他给我下了最后通牒
He, uh...gave me an ultimatum.
我如果不回家
Said if I didn't come home
他就取消我的信托基金
he'd take away my trust fund...
他要切断给我的资金补助
he'd cut me off.
所以我就和他决断了
So I cut him off.
如果他不能接受真实的我
I mean, if he can't accept me for who I am...
我和他决断了
I cut him off.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
不好
No.
还行 我也不知道
I mean, yeah.I...I don't know.
我跳到...
I jumped...
她的车前
in front of her car.
而她只是...
And she was just...
想去银行
driving to the bank.
我们说的是Cristina?
We're talking about cristina?
我介入她的生活
I jumped in front of her.
我知道自己没有痊愈
I knew.I knew I wasn't together.
我对她没好处 对谁都没好处
I knew I was no good for her, for anyone.
我毁了她
And I wrecked her.
那...是不可原谅的
And that...is unforgivable.
我无法原谅自己
I don't forgive myself for that.I can't forgive myself for that.
我对此感到羞愧
And I am feeling shameful about that.
这就是我今天的感受 羞愧
That is what I feel today-- shame.
很好
Good.
这是个开端 - 怎么能算是开端?
That's a start. -How is that a start?
你说出了...
You named it...
你的感受
the feeling.
你扬帆起航前
You have to know what it is
总要明白自己的现状
before you can start to navigate to somewhere better.
他的康复期会很长
he has a long recovery ahead of him.
面神经严重受损
He severely damaged his facial nerves
内耳粉碎 大量出血
shattered his inner ear and lost a great deal of blood.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
他会好的
but he'll be fine.
他会疼上一阵子 但
He'll be in some pain for a while, but
他会好的
he'll be fine.
上帝啊 谢谢 谢谢你们
Oh, my god.Thank you.Thank you both so much.
谢Sloan医生吧
Thank Dr. Sloan
这种程度的出血 没有几个医生能处理好
That kind of bleed not many surgeons could've handled it.
他救了你丈夫的命
He saved your husband's life.
你现在想看看你丈夫么?
Would you like to see your husband now?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
你知道这是你第一次表扬我么?
you know that's the first actual compliment you've ever given me?
不是表扬 只是实话实说
It wasn't a mpliment.It was a simple statement of fact.
你干嘛这样
See, why do you do that?
为啥就不能表扬下别人?
Why can't you just give a person a compliment?
如果你强求别人表扬 那就不算表扬了
If you have to ask for a compliment, it's not a compliment.
你想要我表扬你么? - 当然了
Are you asking for a compliment?
那就不能算是表扬了
Then it's not a compliment.
我走之前还能为你做点什么?
Is there anything else you need before I go?
不用了
No.
你想坐一会儿么?
Yowant to sit a while?
不想
No, I do not want to sit.
我在这儿干躺着一天了...
I've been sitting and lying down all day...
Bailey医生 - 抱着一个孩子
Dr. Bailey-- -holding a child.
如果我想花一整天来抱孩子
If I wanted to spend the day holding a child,
我就该在家里抱自己的孩子
I would have stayed home to hold my own child.
我今天没做一件和医学有关的事
I didn't do a single medical thing today.
甚至都没给病人贴过绷带
I didn't even put a band-aid on a patient.
我累了...
I'm--I'm just tired.I...
我受够了
I'm done.
你会告诉你丈夫么?
Are you gonna tell your husband?
我该和他怎么说?
At would I tell him?
告诉他不是动动刀这么简单
That it's more than just cutting.
儿科不是动动刀这么简单
Peds is more than just cutting.
你今天是个英雄
And what you did today was heroic.
你知道的
And you know it.
好吧
Okay.
也许我会和他这么说的
Maybe I'll tell him that.
身为医生...
To do our jobs...
我们不能接受失败
we have to believe defeat is not an option...
无论患者多么羸弱...
that no matter how sick our patients get...
你会是个漂亮的新娘
you're gonna make a beautiful bride.
他们都还有希望
There's hope for them.
你今天真厉害 O'malley 胜过了我
You kicked ass today, o'malley.You kicked my ass.
我只是做了应该做的
I just did what I had to do.
不...你今天很棒
No, no.You...you kicked ass.
我做不到
I'm not like that.
我很优秀 但是不能像你那样...
I'm good, but not like you.I'm not...
在压力下超常发挥
good under pressure.
她病得很重
She's really sick--
非常重 我却不擅长处理压力
really sick-- and I'm not good under pressure.
但是即使希望被现实打败
But even when our hopes give way to reality
我们不得不向事实投降
and we finally have to surrender to the truth...
也只意味着我们输了今天的小战役
it just means we've lost today's battle...
能再给我一杯么?
could I have another, please?
而不是明天的战斗
Not tomorrow's war.
我想盛大的婚礼也没那么糟
So I guess a big wedding won't be that bad.
真郁闷 没见到你穿最终选中的那件
I'm just sad 'cause I didn't get a chance to see you in the actual dress.
你会见到的 - 怎么见?
You will. -How?
我是说 如果Derek和Mark不和好...
I mean, if derek and mark don't make up, how...
你是我妹妹 Lexie
you're my sister, lexie.
你肯定要参加婚礼
You're in the wedding.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我要当伴娘么?
I'm gonna be a bridesmaid?
天啊 我不知道该说什么
Oh, my god.I don't know what to say.
你等着瞧Izzie给你选的衣服吧
Well, you should wait and see what izzie's picked out for you to wear.
到时你就有很多话要说了
And then you'll have plenty to say.
关于投降...
here's the thing about surrender...
想喝一杯么? - 太想了
do you want one? -So much.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表