本集拍摄过程 未伤及任何动物
No animals were harmed in the production of this episode
前情提要 "实习医生格蕾"
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
主任被那个虚伪的疯子
The chief is under the spell
已经完全蛊惑了
of some insane man in camouflage.
欧文·亨特少校 我是战地外伤科医生
Major Owen Hunt.I'm a trauma surgeon.
你在阅读你母亲的日记
You're reading your mom's diary?
我连我老妈的一半都不如
I'm not half the surgeon my mother was.
主任要我们每人给乔治一个实习生
The chief wants us to give George one of our interns?
你从来就没想过要我
You didn't even think to ask for me?
去你的 欧麦利医生
Screw you, Dr. O'malley.
我们要不慢慢来 从一垒开始
We can take it slow. maybe just first base.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
我只开这一个箱子
I'm only opening one box.
本来就不该打开任何箱子
The plan was not to open any.
我们只是要把你妈妈的箱子搬去阁楼
The plan was to take your mom's boxes up to the attic.
看啊 解剖了的简妮娃娃
Look. it's anatomy jane.
对于外科医生 每个病人都是战场
For a surgeon, every patient is a battle field.
我的书房♥看来是没戏了
I'll never have my own office.
他们是我们的地盘
They're our terrain,
我们在那里迂回侦测
Where we advance, retreat...
然后挖出所有的地雷
Try to remove all the land mines.
她的 双胞肺 居然还在 -她的什么
And she still has her little twosh. -her what?
这个娃娃有可拆卸的器官
Anatomy jane had detachable organs.
我以前老是记不住器官名 就干脆自己起名
I could never remember their real name, so I made up name
好比 双胞肺 就在 小胸膛 里
Like, the twosh was next to the chubbel,
那里正好连接着 小肝肝
And that was connected to the slivvy.
看哪 这是 可爱的小尿袋 -尿袋 这名字好
Oh, and look.it's the jelly pouch. -Jelly pouch. My favorite
但仍然搞不懂 为什么叫它 尿袋
Still can't get enough of the jelly pouch.
当你认为在战场上胜利而归时
And just when you think you've won the battle,
世界又恢复和平了
Made the world safe again...
随之又出现新的地雷
Along comes another land mine.
我们还要跟其他人上♥床♥吗 -什么
So are we screwing other people or not? -What?
我想知道 你是否准备就此离开
I just want to know if you're gonna go off
然后去玩弄欧麦利或其他的衰人
And screw O'malley or some other loser,
这样我就不用取消猎艳计划
Because then I don't have to cancel my plans
可以继续沾花惹草
With the chick from peds.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're an ass.
什么
What?
真是不可思议
That was amazing
我也这么觉得
It was for me, too.
简直太难以置信了
I mean, that was amazing.
对啊
For me, too.
我这一生
My whole life...
成人以后 总是和男人在一起
My whole adult life, I have been with men.
我总觉得很不错 很好
And it always felt,you know, fine, good,
但我...从未...
But... I never...
我是指...真的..的确...
I mean--I mean, I did,but not...
从未如此美妙
Not like this.
我好象戴上了明目眼镜
This is like needing glasses.
我让你迷失方向了吗
Um, I've blinded you?
没有
No.
我小时侯 得了偏头痛
When I was a kid,I would get these headaches,
我去看医生
And I went to the doctor,
医生说 我需要戴眼镜
And they said that I needed glasses.
当时并不明白
I didn't understand that.
我能看见东西 为何要戴眼镜
It didn't make sense to me because I could see fine.
后来我还是把眼镜戴上了
And then I get the glasses, and I put them on,
坐在回家的车上
And I'm in the car on the way home,
我突然大叫起来
And suddenly I yell...
因为我从小到大
Because the big green blobs
一直注视着的大大的绿色斑点
That I had been staring at my whole life,
它们并不是绿色的斑点
They weren't big green blobs.
那是树上的绿叶
They were leaves on trees.
我看到了绿叶
I could see the leaves.
当时根本不知道 我从没见过绿叶
And I didn't even know I was missing the leaves.
甚至不知道这世上还有叶子存在
I didn't even know that leaves existed,
可突然间我能看见叶子了
And then... Leaves.
你是我的眼镜
You are glasses.
我真是个同志
I am so gay.
我是个 完全的 十足的同志
I am so, so, so gay.
我毫无疑问是个同志
I am extremely gay.
我该走了
I have to go.
男士们
Gentlemen.
我要你们认识一下
I want you to meet
西雅图圣恩医院新来的 外伤科主治医师
the new head of trauma at Seattle Grace.
欧文·亨特少校 外伤科医生
Major Owen Hunt. I'm a trauma surgeon.
德里克·谢博德 马克·斯隆
You remember Derek Shepherd,Mark Sloan.
他抢过我的病人
He stole my patient.
也抢过我的
Mine, too.
现在你们也有机会抢我的了
Now you'll get a chance to steal mine.
十分期待 -等不及了
Looking forward to it. -can't wait.
我刚和卫♥生♥部♥的一个朋友谈过
I just talked to a friend of mine at the D.O.H.
有了欧文加盟 我们在月底将被
Now that we have Owen,we are being reclassified
评定为一级外伤医院
As a level I trauma unit by the end of the month.
难怪
That explains it.
我妈妈在我5岁的时候帮我买♥♥的
So my mom bought it for me when I was 5...
对5岁的小孩来说 这礼物真够吓人的
Which is a super creepy gift for a 5 year old,
但我还是挺喜欢的 -快跑
But I kinda liked it. -run!
说吧 这是怎么回事
Okay. What was that all about?
刚才看见欧文了 欧文·亨特少校
I just saw Owen.Major Owen Hunt
就是那个从我胸口拔出冰锥的人
You know, the guy who pulled the icicle from my chest.
我以为他在伊♥拉♥克♥
Oh. I thought he was in iraq.
以前是 但现在回来了
well, yeah, he was and now he's here,
就在我们医院里 -那又怎样
I mean, at my hospital. -okay, so?
于是我们接吻了 其实是他吻了我
So... So we kissed.i mean he kissed me.
这蠢透了 其实没什么 蠢得毫无意义
It was stupid. It was nothing.it was a stupid nothing.
但你觉得 他不这么认为
But you don't think he thinks it was a stupid nothing.
很显然 他喜欢我 现在又回来了
Well, I mean, he obviously likes me, and now he's back.
他回来干什么
What's he doing back?
你不会以为 他为了你退伍了吧
You don't think he quit the military for you.
那可真够粘人的 但好浪漫啊
I mean, that would be severely stalkery, but very romantic
我不会再和主治医生有瓜葛了
I'm not getting involved with another attending.
他们走了没
Coast clear?
你呼我 主任
You paged me, chief?
是的
Uh, yes, I did.
一般来讲 每次呼我上天台机坪
because generally, when I'm paged to the helipad,
肯定会有直升机降落下来
There's something landing on the helipad.yeah.
上周你成功完成了12人的多米诺手术
You pulled off a 12-person domino surgery last week.
要是每周都这样就好了
That's the kind of thing we need every week.
只有这样的经历 才能向我证明
It's also the kind of thing that shows me
你终有一天会成为一名出色的医生
That you're gonna be a great surgeon someday.
谢谢你 主任
thank you, sir
这还不够
It's not enough.
我不希望你仅仅是出色 玛兰达
I don't want you to be just great, Miranda.
我要你变成最棒的 若你想继我之后
I want you to be the best,and if you're gonna succeed me
成为这医院里最棒的普外医生的话
As the best general surgeon in this hospital,
现在就该开始了 就在今天
You need to start now, today,
这意味着你要变成我
which means you need to be me.
想通过手术来得分吗 那就行动
You want to take point on a surgery? Take point.
问题来了 应难而上 不用请示我 勇往直前
A problem comes up? Solve it.don't talk to me. Just do it.
成为我 -成为你
Be me. -be you?
成为我 -我能做到
Be me. -I could do that.
但我不知为何你要把我呼到这天台上来
I don't know why you had to bring me all the way here to...
这就是为什么
that's why.
华盛顿湖医院送来一名10岁的女孩
Lake washington med is sending over a 10-year-old girl
得了腹部平滑肌肉瘤
With an abdominal leiomyosarcoma.
无法动手术
It's inoperable.
你立刻组建一个医疗团队
You're gonna have to put together a team
制订一个能治愈她的计划
And come up with a plan to save her.
那女孩的肿瘤无法手术 怎么救
Save a girl with an inoperable tumor?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表