并非如此
It's not true.
你们好
hello
我们能缝合伤口
We can slew the flesh
修补创伤
repair the damage
减轻痛楚
ease the pain.
我发现了你老妈的陈年马爹利
I found your mom's vintage martini set.
你怎能自以为 我会把他们赶出去
You can't just assume I'm gonna kick my family out.
你不应该越过我 向他们宣布此事
And you don't get to announce it to them and ambush me
你更不能把克里斯蒂娜收拢到你这边来
you definitely don't get to try to get cristina on your side
他们是我的家人 你和他们 都是我的一切
They're my family. They're who I have, you and them.
好吧
Okay
好的
OK?
我可以等你准备好了 再来商谈此事
I'd like to talk about it again when you're ready.
就现在而言 没问题
But for now, Okay.
那你还爱我吗?
So you still love me?
当生活停顿下来
But when life breaks down...
梅丽迪斯
Meridith...
当我们停顿下来
When we break down...
是的
Yes.
就再也没有科学 真理和白金法则
There's no science no hard and fast rules
我们只需感知生命的里程
We just have to feel our way through
对于外科医生而言 没什么可以更糟
and to a surgeon there's nothing worse
也没什么可以更好
and there's nothing better.
你确定要这么做吗 主任 你今天够累的了
You sure about this, Sir? You've had a long day.
站在台上演讲相当容易
It's one thing to stand on a stage and give a speech.
倘若要提高我们的教学水平
But if I want our teaching program to be the best
当然我致力于此
And I do
就必须从这里开始 由我亲自带头
Then it starts here. And it starts with me.
对于大水我无能为力
I can't do anything about the flood.
但我可以把机会留给你 欧麦利
But I can give you your shot, O'Malley.
你应得的 准备好了吗
You earned it. You ready?
是的 主任
Yes, Sir.
好吧
OK.
你有3小时 开始
You get 3 hours, go
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表