给医科学生用
For like med students?
没错 医科学生
Exactly. For med stu-Students.
用来练手
To practice on?
你真漂亮
You're pretty.
感谢大家的到来
Um... thank you all for being here.
我很感激这个学习机会
I appreciate the opportunity to learn
你们的去世我感到很遗憾
And I'm sorry you had to die.
器具托盘
Oh uh uh instrument trays.
保持积压 有脉搏了 -应改赶快送他去手术
Hold compressions. We got a rhythm. -We've got to get him up to surgery.
血都渗出夹板了
He's bleeding through his leg splint.
主任让我从第二年住院医生中选择
So the chief asked me to watch the second years
主刀手术医生
For the solo surgery.
你觉得该选谁 -他们可是形形色♥色♥
What's your take as a class? -They're a mixed bag.
杨很优秀
Yang's very good.
她很坚强 她会成为一个心脏科权威
She's uh hard-Core. She'll be a cardio god.
实际上她是我的室友 -斯蒂文斯呢
She's my roommate actually. -And Stevens?
她很聪明 擅长与病人相处
She's smart good with patients
据说非常有同情心
Very compassionate... supposedly.
我和我前夫没离婚时他们就上♥床♥了
She did sleep with my ex-Husband while we were still married.
知道吗 我对纯医学的部分更感兴趣 -没错
You know what? I'm more interested in the doctor part. -Right.
那当然
Yeah. Obviously. Of course.
新的扫描结果 很好
New scans. good
脾脏囊下有血肿
There's a splenic subcapsular hematoma--
我自己会看 去写病历
I can look. Go update his chart.
杨医生 你呼我
Dr. Yang you paged me?
是的 病人在一号♥外伤室
Uh yeah patient trauma one.
你呼我来做会诊
Aw you paged me for a consult?
我本来期待是你想见我 -没错
I was hoping you wanted to see me. -I did.
病人鼻骨颧骨粉碎
Uh uh the patient has a shattered nose and cheekbones
左下腭骨骨折
And a fractured left mandible.
一号♥外伤室
Trauma one.
好的 麦克 导管接好了
Okay Mike the catheters are in.
要注射了 -好
It's time to inject. -Yeah.
好 抓紧了 斯蒂文斯请过来
Okay just hold tight. Stevens over here please.
我之所以选你跟进这个病人
I specifically chose you for this case
是因为你擅长和病人沟通
Because you connect well with patients.
是没错 但是这一点
Um... yeah that's actually
却是我被告知应当改正的
Something I've been told to work on not doing.
麦克需要你与他交流
Mike needs you talking to him.
他很害怕 他脉搏加速了
He's scared his pulse is elevating.
快去 -好吧
Step up. -Okay.
麦克
Hey mike.
你表现不错
You're doing great.
会出现一点灼烧感
You're gonna feel a little bit of burning.
然后我
Well then we get--Oh!
来了 天啊
Oh there it is. Oh god.
不要动 尽量平躺
Try not to move. Um try--Try to lay still
麦克 呼气
Mike and try to breathe.
停下来 快停下来
Make it stop. Make it stop.
麦克 我们不能停 很快就结束了
Mike we can't stop but it's gonna end soon
坚持住 -斯蒂文斯 和他说话 -对不起
So just hang in there. -Stevens talk to him. -I'm--I'm sorry.
格蕾 他的血压多少
Okay Grey how is his pressure?
收缩压85 开始静脉注射
85 systolic. Open up his I.V.
斯蒂文斯 和他说话 帮帮他
Stevens talk to him! Help him!
斯蒂文斯 让他咳嗽 让他呼吸 斯蒂文斯
Stevens get him to cough get him to breathe. Stevens!
血压稳定了
Pressure's stabilizing.
好的 还好吗 麦克
Okay how you doing mike?
还是 不能呼吸
I still... can't breathe.
这是不是意味着失败了
Does that mean we're not successful?
麦克 有两条可选动脉路径
Mike there were two arterial routes I could choose.
下一次做的时候 我觉得
The next time we do this I think--
不 我不行 我再也不做了
No I can't. I won't do this again.
求求你 我真的做不了
Please I can't-- I can't do this again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真是对不起
I'so sorry.
告诉斯蒂文斯来见我
Tell Stevens to find me
我要永远把她踢出我的手术
So I can permanently throw her off my service.
翰医生 我知道你和这个病人交情深
Dr. Hahn I know you have a history with this patient
从某种角度伊兹也是 -她和我的病人有交情
But in a weird way Izzie does too. -A history with my patient?
不是的 是和丹尼·杜奎特
No with Denny duquette.
叫她来找我
Tell her to find me.
肿瘤转移了
The tumor's position has been altered.
我需要超声定位
I need an ultrasound localization.
顺便提一句 我把杨的问题解决了
Took care of my Yang problem by the way.
已经解决了
Already?
听起来很容易嘛
That sounds too easy.
如果觉得不可能 就肯定不可能
If it doesn't feel like work it's not going to work.
你从哪里学来的 婚姻咨♥询♥
Where'd you learn that hmm marriage counseling?
当然不是 那纯粹是在浪费时间
Of course not. It's a complete waste of time.
波得夫妇
This couple the Bullards
我打赌他们从来没有做过婚姻咨♥询♥
I bet they never got counseling.
他们能彼此接受对方的好与坏
They just take their bad with the good.
该死
Damn it.
肿瘤出血了 她开始脑肿了
The tumor's hemorrhaging. Her brain's starting to swell.
注射70毫升甘露醇 心跳过缓 1毫升阿托品
Push 70 of the mannitol. She's bradying down. Uh 1 of atropine.
我们得保证这对夫妇再相聚啊
Let's make sure these two get a chance to say hello again.
看见伊兹了吗
Have you seen Izzie?
没 你那儿有我能参加的手术吗
No. You got anything I can scrub in on?
机器病人烂死了
Robo patient sucks.
听着 伊兹今天很惨
Listen Izzie is having a rough day
如果你见到她 -不不不 我才惨呢
So if you see her don't- -No no no I'm having a rough day.
怎么了
What happened?
亨特 亨特讨厌我 我是说 他恨我
Hunt. Hunt hates me. I mean he hates me.
他吻过你啊
He kissed you.
是啊 那是 我不知道 过去的事情
Yes uh that was I don't know before.
他现在恨我入骨 比翰更恨我
Now he hates my guts. This is worse than Hahn.
我是说 我都不知道我说错或是做错了什么
I mean i-I have no idea what I did or--Or said or what...
我要甩了这个病例
I gotta get off this case.
杨医生 病人的手术预定好了
Dr. Yang... our guy is scheduled for surgery
我想知道什么时候才能再见你 -他还不稳定
And I want to know when I'm gonna see you next. -Uh he's not stable yet.
我们可以一起去
Oh. Well then we might have time to--
有人呼我
Uh I just got paged down.
我的挑战来了
This does not happen to me.
向我致敬吧 我是实习女王
Bow to me for I am the queen of the interns.
我集♥合♥了死亡军团来教我们
I have assembled an army of the dead to teach us things.
尸体
Cadavers--
我找到了可以练习的尸体 超多尸体
I got us cadavers to practice on a whole bunch of 'em.
尸体 人尸 -在下面的停尸房♥ 午饭那里会合
You got cadavers human cadavers? -They're down in the tunnels. We'll meet there for lunch.
好的
Okay.
问你点事
Let me ask you something. -Hmm?
你知道伊兹·斯蒂文斯和丹尼·杜奎特
Do you know if Izzie Stevens had some sort of a relationship
的关系吗
With Denny duquette?
什么 除了订婚吗
What you mean besides the engagement
还有剪断左心室装置电线
Oh and the cutting of his l-Vad wire
好让他在移植等待名单中靠前一点
So she could move him up the transplant list?
什么 你都不知道嘛
What you didn't know about this?
伊兹被留职察看
Izzie was on probationary leave.
她差点被开除
She was like nearly kicked out of the program.
我忘了你当时还没来 -我的确没来
I forget you weren't here then. -No I wasn't.
我在另外一家医院眼睁睁看着我的病人
I was at another hospital watching my patient's heart
心脏被人偷走
Get stolen out of his chest.
你呼我下来做♥爱♥吗
Did you page me down here for sex?
我现在没那个心情
Because I'm not really in the mood.
想看看死人吗 -什么
Want to see some dead guys? -Why?
过来 -为什么那么说 为什么
Come on. -Why would you say that? Why?
尸体
Cadavers...
练习用的 -什么
For practice... -what?
为了主刀手术 -这是干什么
For the solo surgery. -What is this?
听说你今天很倒霉
I heard you were having a crappy day.
我想用这个给你鼓鼓劲
I thought this would cheer you up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表