所以才需要能干的住院医生
which is why we need strong residents on pre-ops and post-ops.
样你今天跟我一起
Yang, you're with me today.
是你粉墨登场的时候了 什么
You're moving to the big leagues. what?
她做主刀手术 -今天吗
She gets a solo? - today?
一位患疝气的老年妇女 交给你了
A nice old lady with a hernia. you're gonna fix it.
恭喜
congratulations.
我知道我该再热情一点儿
I know I should seem more enthusiastic,
但我实在没那么伟大
But I'm not that big a person.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
心怀邪念有错吗
Is it wrong to have hatred in your heart?
早上好 苏利女士 我是克里斯蒂娜·杨医生
Good morning, ms. sully. I'm Dr. cristina yang.
今天由我为你做疝修复术
I'll be performing your hernia repair today.
幸会
Lovely to meet you.
开始之前你什么问题要问吗
do you have any questions before we get started?
有啊 能帮我把钱包拿来吗
Oh, yes. can you hand me my purse, please?
我朋友要我问一大堆问题
My friends gave me a bunch of questions,
我也记不住
And, well, I can't remember any of them, of course.
他们这么担心我
They're such worrywarts.
他们都去欧洲旅行了
They're all off on a european tour without me.
当他们知道疝气病情时 都说不去了
They threatened not to go when this hernia
但是我说不行
Started becoming a problem, but I told them no, no.
这次旅游我们已经计划了2年了
We have been saving up for this for two years.
只要有医生证明
It helped that I was able to get my deposit back
我就可以把保证金拿回来
With a doctor's note. mm-hmm.
克里斯蒂娜·杨
Cristina Yang.
对
Yes.
不行 必须是今天
No, no, it has to be today.
已经到第四阶段了
It's stage iv.
不行 她必须见斯汪特医生
No, she has to see Dr. swender,
不是搭档
Not--not a partner.
抱歉 夫人
Uh... um, I'm sorry, ma'am.
等我稍后回来给你做细查时
Um, I will get to your questions
再回答你的问题 好吗
When I come back to examine you, okay?
推荐人是戈尔丁
Referral was golding. golding.
现在喝酒太早了吧
It's a little early in the day for that,
不觉得吗
Don't you think?
你好像我老妈一样
You sound like my mother.
我见过你妈妈 挺喜欢她的
Uh, I met your mother. I liked her.
谁叫你来的 理查德
Who sent you--richard?
贝利
Uh, Bailey.
对啊
Of course.
我很遗憾你的病人死了
Look, I'm sorry about your patient.
我知道打击很大
I know how hard it could be.
几年前我有过一个病人
I-i had a patient a couple of years ago--
还不算老 大概50岁
Uh, Young guy, 50 maybe.
简单的膝关节置换手术
Simple knee replacement.
术后情况很好
He was post-op, he was fine.
我甚至让他妻子给他带午饭吃
I even told his wife she could go and get him lunch.
这个手术太简单了 根本不算什么
I mean, it was a simple knee replacement. it was nothing.
但是他开始喘不上气
But, uh, he'd been getting short of breath,
所以我加了术后肺栓塞血液稀释
So I put him on blood thinners for a post-surgical p.e.
后来他开始吐暗红色的血
And, uh, it wasn't until he was vomiting up dark red blood,
他看着我 眼神好像在说他要死了
Looking me in the eye telling me that he was dying
我才意识到自己做错了
That I figured it out-- that I was wrong.
并不是肺栓塞 而是内出血
That it wasn't a p.e. he was bleeding internally.
本来不会致命的 但由于血液稀释
And it wouldn't have been fatal, but the blood thinners...
上帝 我永远忘不了他妻子的表情
God, I will never forget the look on his wife's face...
当她拿着三明治回来
When she came back with that sandwich in her hand,
问我为什么他丈夫不在房♥间里
Asking me why her husband wasn't in his room anymore.
你怎么办
How do you live with it?
是你杀了他
Killing him...
把他从妻子身边带走
Taking him from his wife--
你怎么办
How do you live with it?
这叫做医疗事故 叫做失误
We call it malpractice. we call it a mistake.
我知道这种叫法
Yeah, I know what we call it.
我在问你 当你早上睁开眼
I'm asking you, when you get up in the morning,
如何面对镜子里的自己
How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
我是
I'm not--i'm--i'm...
我是在问你
I'm asking.
我能喝点儿吗
Can I get one of those?
是因为不知道才难受
It's the not knowing that does it--
不知道他怎么样 回没回来
Not knowing if he's okay, not knowing if he's coming back.
可能我被甩了
Maybe I've just been dumped.
我都不知道自己是不是单身
I mean, it's not knowing if I'm single
一整天把我搞的想吐
That makes me want to throw up all day long.
你根本没听我说 是吧 -对不起
You are not listening to me, are you? - uh, sorry.
不 没事儿 我理解
No, no, that's okay. I get it.
我有了主刀手术 还有个兵哥哥
You've got the solo surgery and g.i. joe.
日子多美好啊 没空理我了
It's a charmed life. you don't have time for me.
我可没有兵哥哥 就是亲了几次而已
I have not had g.i. joe. we've kissed a couple times.
就像普通朋友那样
It's like friends with benefits,
没有什么
Without the benefits.
还没做吗
Still no sex?
说了日子一点也不美好
Mnh-mnh. not a charmed life.
脾脏切除术的化验结果
Lab results on the splenectomy.
要不要问
Do we ask?
不用 他会说的
No... 'cause he might tell us.
你能想像得到吗
Can you imagine?
这家伙有家人 对吧
This guy's got a family, right?
老婆 孩子
A wife, kids?
有一天他们在街上散步
One day they're gonna be walking down the street
看见他的脸贴在别人身上
And see his face on somebody else's body.
好恐怖啊
It's kinda creepy, right?
杨先生不会跟捐献者一摸一样
Mr. Young won't look exactly like the donor.
没有哪两个人的基本面部结构
The underlying facial structure
是完全一样的
Of any two people can be very different.
再说人的特征远不止皮肤 骨骼
plus, a person's identity is more than just skin and bone--
还包括表情 风格 眼神
His expressions, his style, his eyes.
捐赠者的家属认不出这张脸的
The donor's family wouldn't recognize this face on anyone else.
移植手术的医生们等不及了
Transplant surgeons are getting antsy.
移植手术的医生总是等不及
Transplant surgeons are always antsy.
要把活体组织放进冰柜
They can't relax until they've got live tissue in their coolers.
好了 我要开始最后的分离操作了
All right, I am making the final dissection.
克莱夫 从太阳穴那里夹住
Karev, take a hold right at the temple
慢慢提起来
And gently...lift
别把皮肉撕破了
Don't tear the flesh.
太帅了
Awesome.
切口的柔软度良好
Tenderness around the incision is normal.
没有感染的迹象 重新处理一下伤口
No signs of infection. Would you redress that wound?
梅根 你去一下二十...
Uh, Megan, will you please go to 20...
去一下22-14房♥
Go to room 22-14 and...
谢谢
Thanks.
去把引流管取下来 没事了再去吧
Just take out the drain... When you're ready?
我要问你个私人问题
Uh, I know it seems personal,
若非必须 我们也不会问
And we wouldn't ask if we didn't need to know,
你放过屁了吗
But have you passed gas yet?
抱歉
Sorry.
确认之后才能让你出院
We can't release you until that happens--
放过了吗 -不好意思 我是想听
The gas. - I'm sorry. I'm trying to listen.
但他们怎么是这个样子
But are they supposed to look like that?
什么样子
Like what?
一个手流血 一个眼圈打肿
The bleeding and the shiner,
还有那个貌似有自杀倾向
And that one looks like she's suicidal.
他们真的是医生
They're supposed to be doctors?
目前我们对此暂不表态
We're gonna reserve judgment on that for right now.
一群怪胎
Freak show.
我们到底拿他们怎么办
What the heck do we do with them?
把他们锁到柜子里去行不
can we shove them in a locker?
跟他们谈谈好了
I guess we should just talk to them.
不要 我们是专业人士
No. We're professionals,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表