《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
我通过了
I passed?
你不再是实习生了
You're not an intern anymore.
乔治的眼里根本没有我
George doesn't know I exist.
你想跟我约会吗
Do you want to go on a date with me?
万一我不喜欢这样呢
What if I'm not into it?
我不会让你这样对我的 阿历克斯
I'm not letting you do this to me, Alex.
我知道自己是个混♥蛋♥
I know I'm being an ass.
我想我找到了一个治疗的方法了
I think I found a way to save lives.
我可以找病人来进行临床试验
I could find patients for a clinical trial.
肿瘤变小了 病毒起效了
The tumor's shrinking. the virus is working.
你还写日记 -不是我的
You keep a diary? - It's not mine.
那是谁的 -你母亲的
Whose is it? - Your mother's.
我是顽石
I am a rock.
我是孤岛
I am an island.
这两句话几乎适用于
That's the mantra of pretty much
我认识的每一个医生
every surgeon I've ever met.
我们自认为很独♥立♥ 不合群 特立独行
We like to think we're independent, loners, mavericks...
认为自己的工作
that all we need to do our jobs
只需要一间手术室
is an O.R., a scalpel and a willing body.
一把手术刀 以及一个病人
a scalpel and a willing body.
杨今晚值班是吗
Is Yang on call tonight?
是的 否则这里怎么会这么干净
Uh, yeah. Why do you think it's so clean in here?
但事实上 就连我们当中的
But the truth is, not even
最棒的人都不可能独自完成
the best of us can do it alone.
手术就像生活 需要团队合作
Surgery, like life, is a team sport.
我想说 慢慢来 这个想法
Can I just say, the whole "taking it slow" thing?
太棒了
Best idea ever.
这样的确能减轻压力
It really takes the pressure off.
没错
Mm. Yeah.
我们可以 单纯的约会
We can just, you know, hang out
刨去那些 过高的期望
without all the... the expectations.
干嘛那么急 -没错
Why rush things? - Exactly.
最终 我们都必须正视生活并做出选择
And eventually, you've got to get off the bench and decide...
我究竟与谁并肩作战
What team are you batting for?
要知道 同居的乐趣之一就是能共进早餐
You know,one of the joys of cohabitation is having breakfast together.
今天不行 因为贝利叫我们早点去
Well, I can't today because Bailey paged us in early.
我想你还没看过
I guess you don't have time to look
我们发表在医学杂♥志♥上的那篇文章
at our work in a major medical journal.
我们的临床试验发表了
They published our clinical trial? mm-hmm.
还上了封面
It's on the cover.
非手术治疗恶性神经胶质瘤的新方法
"a new method in treating inoperable malignant gliomas...
谢博德氏法
the Shepherd method."
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这是你的照片 很大的照片 -你表情不对
It's a picture, a big picture of you. - You're making a face.
我没有 我很喜欢这张照片
I'm not making a face. I love that picture.
我得走了
I have to go.
谢博德氏法
"the Shepherd method".
是时候给医院来点正面宣传了
It's about time this hospital got some good publicity for a change.
我听说你找到捐赠者了
Oh, I heard you found a donor.
是的 万事俱备只欠东风
Yes, sir. The last piece of the puzzle finally fell into place.
就是今天 贝利医生
This is the day, Dr. Bailey
西雅图圣恩医院重振的时刻到了
the day that Seattle Grace comes back swinging.
谢博德上了国家期刊的封面
Shepherd on the front page of a national journal,
大谈创新手术的理论
Bragging rights to a flashy surgery
我看西部恩典医院还做不到吧
I don't see Mercy West taking on a project of this magnitude, do you?
还是等那件事完美结束了再庆祝吧
I'd rather wait to celebrate till we pull this thing off.
对 不要影响到那件事
Yeah, that's a good call. we don't want to jinx it.
西部恩典医院 小样
Eat that, Mercy West.
天哪 我到处在找你
God, I've been looking everywhere for you.
我一早做了个腭成形术
Well, I had an early morning palatoplasty.
你看了吗 谢博德氏法
You see this? "the Shepherd method"?
是的 很轰动
Yeah, yeah, very impressive.
昨晚 爱瑞... -你觉得他们PS过他的照片吗
Listen, last night, Erica... - You think they airbrushed his picture?
他脸上居然连毛孔都看不见
I mean, the man does not have one damn pore.
你能不能专心点 我现在需要你
Could you focus? I need you right now.
好吧 虽然我现在有些累
All right, well, I'm a little exhausted,
但如果你想跳上来快活一下的话...
but if you want to hop on and do all the work...
不 我要你听我说
No, I need to talk.
昨晚 我和爱瑞 我们...
Last night, Erica and I... we...
我们那个了
We did it. sort of.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
不
No. no, no.
一点都不好
It was not good at all.
我卡住了
I choked.
我没法继续
I couldn't go down there.
我尽力了 可就是觉得太怪了
I-I tried, but it just felt so weird
就像是换我做妇科手术那样
and clinical, like gynie rotation.
早上我趁她没醒就溜了
I left this morning before she got up.
我没法面对她
I couldn't even face her.
要是我跟爱瑞
What if... what if me and Erica are...
我跟她在一起 是错误的 那怎么办
what if... what if we were a mistake?
你去哪儿 -我不想谈这事
Where are you going? - I can't talk about this.
别装了 你巴不得我跟你讲这事
Oh, come on. You love talking about this stuff.
女同题材 多么刺♥激♥
Girl on girl. It's hot.
俩女人在一起缠绵 是很刺♥激♥
Two girls getting nasty and loving it? That's hot.
听一个女人抱怨她的遭遇有多糟
One girl talking about how much it sucked?
没意思 不想听
Depressing and wrong.
我不想听
Just wrong.
主任让我们每人挑个实习生给乔治
The chief wants us to give George one of our interns?
除了格蕾 她已经缺了欧麦利
Except for Grey. She already lost O'malley.
你就扔个最差的出来 -拜托 他们都很差
Just dump your dead weight. - Oh, please. they're all dead weight.
所以我需要四个而不是三个
That's why I need all four of them, not three.
乔治正在办手续 领白大褂
George is filling out paperwork, getting his real live doctor wings,
所以我觉得该是时候装饰一下他的柜子了
So I thought now would be a good time to decorate his locker.
咖啡给我
Give me that coffee.
我没想要署名 可临床试验是我的主意
Okay. I don't even want the credit, but the clinical trial was my idea.
我还得不仅一次求他做这试验
And I had to beg him to do it, more than once.
你想要署名很正常 我是你我就会要的
It's okay you want the credit. I would want the credit.
别打主治医生的主意 遭殃的会是你自己
When you screw the attendings, you get screwed.
他们权利很大 -你可以搞实习生
They have all the power. - Interns. You could screw interns.
我是说约会 住院医生可以约会实习生
I mean date. Residents could date interns,
因为我们不具威胁
'cause we're nonthreatening.
我看过一个调查
I read this study once that said that
实习生很少有投诉性骚扰的
Interns hardly ever file sexual harassment
原因是我们觉得在医院里是弱势群体
Claims because we feel so weak and powerless in the hospital environment,
实习生 又一块肥肉
Interns... the other white meat.
我们去哪 -到了就知道了
Where are we going? - You'll see when we get there.
贝利医生 我今天是跟着斯隆医生的
Dr. Bailey, I'm actually on Dr. Sloan's service today.
所有人都放下手头的活 都跟着我走
Everyone's off their services. You're all with me.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
到了就知道了
You'll see when we get there.
你看到你的柜子了没
Hey, did you see your locker?
我在里面放了香烛
I put a smelly candle in it,
你的衣服会有股玉桂卷的香味 -多谢
So now your scrubs are gonna smell like cinnamon bun. - Gosh, thanks.
贝利医生 斯隆医生正在做经腭徙前术
Dr. Bailey, Dr. Sloan is doing a transpalatal advancement.
这可是我第一次见识的机会
I've never seen one.
汉娜说我可以参加她的主动脉穿刺手术
Hahn said I could scrub in on her aortic bypass.
我真的得回门诊部
And I really need to get to the clinic.
我安排了护士在那
I've staffed it with nurses and p.s.,
但我是唯一的值班医生了
but I'm the only doctor on call,
还要做行政工作 -今天你们的事都搁一边
And I've got administrative work to... - Today is not about you.
不管今天你们跟着哪个医生
It is not about whose services you wish to be on.
你们的前程都放一边 今天听我的
It's not about your career. This is about me.
我有个手术准备了很久
This is a project I've been working on for a long time,
对我很重要 所以对你们也很重要
And it's very important to me, therefore it will be very important to you.
唯一顺利完成这事儿的方法就是
And the only way we can pull this thing off
我们必须团队合作
is if we work together as a team,
所以今天你们不是15个医生
So today, you are not 15 individual doctors,
你们是一队医生 代表我们医院
You are one team of surgeons representing this hospital.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表