再回头把伤口整理好
When his pig is stable.
同时 你的猪已经酸中毒体温下降
Meanwhile, your pig is getting acidotic and hypothermic.
如果不是猪 而是某个瘦弱的小孩
If this was some scrawny kid instead of a pig,
他已经死了 速度至上 克莉丝汀
He'd be dead by now.quick and dirty, cristine.
娜 克里斯蒂娜
"A." Cristina.
好 现在把导管插入腹腔动脉
Okay, let's guide the catheter into the celiac axis.
注入氟代
Turning on the fluoro.
那是什么 等我一下
What the...uh, excuse me a second.
你们不能待在这里
Uh, hello.you can't be in here.
那是帕特叔叔和简阿姨
That's my uncle Pat and aunt Jean.
他们是怕我觉得孤独
They like to make sure I don't get lonely.
她不孤独 格蕾医生和我会照顾好她
She's not lonely. Dr. Grey and I are very entertaining.
好吧 就这样吧
Uh, uh, okay, fine.
虽然他们可以待在那里
Um, they have to stayin there, though.
这里有辐射
There's radiation in here.
好的 注射染色剂
All right, let's, uh,inject dye.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
没事
Uh, it--it's fine.
欧文·亨特是一个凶手 一个虐待狂
Owen Hunt is a murdering,sadistic bastard.
我猜猜看 是实验室培训?
Let me guess.first wet lab?
他拿刀刺猪 毫无反抗的猪
He's stabbing pigs,defenseless pigs.
或者应该用他的话讲 是活体
Or as he likes to call them,"Live tissue,"
可上帝说你应该叫它们动物
Because god forbid you should call them animals.
他是创伤科的新头头 斯蒂文斯
Well, he is the new headof trauma, Stevens.
也许不合你意 但是这是他做事的方式
It may not be ideal, but if that's how he does things,
你应该学着去适应 -我们不需要用活物
You should roll with it. -we don't need live subjects.
守则第一条不是说不要伤害吗
What happened tofirst do no harm?
这不仅仅指不要伤人 也包括所有生物
That's not just about humans.that's about all living things.
事实上 我觉得仅仅是指不要伤人
Actually, I thinkit's just about humans.
我以室友的身份
I'm saying this to you as my roommate
而不是你手下的身份告诉你
and not my attending
你恶心死我了
You disgust me.
该死
Damn it.
怎么了 你感觉不好吗
What,it wasn't good for you?
不可能
Impossible.
不是感觉不好 而是因为感觉太好了
It's not that it wasn't good. It's that it was.
说句谢谢就可以了
A "Thank you"Would've been nice.
是你呼我吗
You paged me?
有个10岁的小女孩
I've got a 10-year-old girl
她的主动脉附近有颗肿瘤
With a tumor wrapped around her aorta.
我在组织医疗小组
I'm putting together a team.
她的血管造影的结果?
This is her angio?
她只是 -肿瘤包围了五条主动脉
She just -this thing is wrapped around five major arteries.
很糟糕 但是我已经有主意了
It's bad, but I've gota couple of ideas
恭喜你
Good for you.
可以那活人做试验
Try them on someone who might actually live.
我承认 看起来非常糟糕
I-i admit,it doesn't look great,
但是她的家人提到了你 所以我想
But her family mentioned you by name, so I thought
很好 但我不在乎
that's nice,but I really don't care.
但是我在乎
Well, I do.
别感情用事 贝利
Don't get emotional, Bailey.
没人喜欢感情用事的女生
No one likes a girl who gets emotional.
虽然如此 我坚持要求你加入我的小组
Still... I'd like you on my team.
太抱歉了 小家伙
I'm sorry about this,little guy.
你肯定很难过
It must have been awful.
你本该在漂亮的乡村农场里
One day, you're at some beautiful farm out in the country
呼吸着新鲜的空气 懒懒地躺在泥巴上
Breathing in the fresh air,lounging in the mud
和你的朋友在一起 可现在
With all your friends,and next thing you know,
你却被抓紧实验室 注射镇定剂 还被刺伤
You're sedated and stabbed in some skills lab.
缝合好它 3号♥
Get it together,three.
大家注意
Heads-up, everyone.
你 带着你的实习生去急诊室
You, take your interns down to the e.r.
我马上下去找你们 -外伤?
I'll meet you down there. -Trauma?
来了六个病人 实验结束 做你的记录
Multiple m.v.c Six incoming.you, lab's over. Do your charts.
我的猪怎么办
What about my pig?
她来接手 -什么
She's got it. -what?
你留下来
You're staying here
等下 来了六个外伤病人 我却要留下
Wait,with a half-dozen crash victims coming into the pit?
这也有四个病患 救活它们
You got four struggling victims right here. Keep them alive
等下 所有的?
Wait, all of them?
克莱夫可以去医治受伤的人
Karev gets to work on mangled people,
我就和这300多磅的猪肉待在一起?
And I'm stuckwith 300 pounds of bacon?
活猪肉
Live bacon,
我回来的时候它们最好还是活的
And it better be that way when I get back.
35岁的后座乘客
35-year-old backseat passenger.
额头撞上了玻璃
Forehead versus window,and the window won.
同时左边有二级烧伤
Also has second-degree burns on the left side.
途中体征稳定 -去1号♥外伤室 什么情况
Vitals stable en route.trauma one. What do you got?
切拉斯 惠特 46岁 腹部持续瘀斑
Charles Hiott, 46, positive ecchymosis over abdomen.
途中最后测得血压是96和68
Last b.p. In the field--96 or 68.
会用超声波探外伤吗 -会
Do you know how to use a trauma ultrasound? -Yes.
那好 这个病人交给你了 去2号♥外伤室
In that case, he's all yours in trauma two.
怎么 什么事 -克莱夫医生传呼我们
What do you-can I help you gentlemen? -Dr. Karev paged us.
他不应这么做 我们可以应付的 谢谢
Well, he shouldn't have.we got it covered. Thanks.
这个病人头部受伤还伴有烧伤
you have a head injury and burns
我觉得你们应付不了
So I don't thinkyou have it covered.
克莱夫 你是医生吗
Karev, are you a doctor?
当然 -你有能力评定一个病人的病情吗
Uh, yes, sir. -Are you capable of assessing a patient's injuries?
当然 -如我所言 我们可以应付
Yep. -Like I said,we got it covered.
我们已经来了
You know what? We're here.
为什么不让我们帮忙
Why don't you let us just dive in?
谢谢你的心意 谢博德
Appreciate the offer, Shepherd,
不过我想让我的医生学会怎么治疗外伤
But I want my residents to learn how to deal with trauma.
如果只站在一旁看主治医生工作
They're not gonna learn as muchor as fast if they stand back
根本没办法学会 除非主治医生是我
And watch attendings do it,unless that attending is me.
3家医院都拒绝做这个手术
Three other hospitals have already sent them away,
我们够聪明的话 我们也应该拒绝
And if we were smart,we would do the same thing.
你是怎么了
What is the matter with you?
我们可以试着沿着胃部切除
We can try and cut around the stomach.
不 唯一的方法就是把胃取出来
No, the only way to do that is to actually take it out.
有人做过活体自体移植
They've done ex vivo autotransplants.
是的 但得把肝和肾一起取出
Yeah, with livers and kidneys.
如果我们把胃和肾都取出来呢
So why don't we take out the stomach and the kidneys?
如果想让她死 这样再好不过了
Oh, yeah, that'd be great if you wanted to kill her.
我们在讨论
We're talking about
完全不同的两路供血
Two completely different blood supplies here.
所以 这主意不好 格蕾
So, no, not a good idea, Grey.
他们是谁
Who are those people?
是托瑞的爸爸蓝迪
Uh, that's Tori's dad Randy
叔叔帕特以及妻子简
And his brother Pat and Pat's wife Jean
哥哥大卫
And Tori's brother David and--
他们为什么盯着我们看 贝利医生
Why are they staring at us,Dr. Bailey?
我认为他们不是在盯着我们看 主任
I don't think they're staringat us, chief.
他们只是在等待 看看我们有什么消息
I think they're just waiting,seeing if we have any news.
听好 在我回来时你们最好想出办法
Look, try and come up with something before I get back.
拉下百叶窗 格蕾
Close the blinds, Grey.
你呼我
You paged me?
兰博已经失控了(第一滴血男主角)
Rambo is completely out of control.
什么
Excuse me?
亨特 他把我踢出了急诊室
Hunt. He kicked me out of my own e.r.
他把病人治死了?
Did he kill somebody?
还没 -等弄死再呼我
Not yet. -Then call me when he does.
理查德 -我没空 有个10岁的女孩快死了
Richard. -i don't have time for it, shep.i have a dying 10 year old
医疗小组正在激烈争论治疗方案
And a team of doctors who can't stop bickering long enough
除了你的女朋友
To solve a problem,except for your girlfriend,
她一直在玩玩具
who's more interested in playing with a doll.
解剖娃娃简
anatomy jane?
她一直带着这个玩具在医院晃悠
She dragged that thing all around the hospital
那时候她才5岁
When she was 5 years old,
现在还玩娃娃 一点都不可爱
And let me tell you,it was cuter in a child.yeah.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表