公♥司♥让他走人
The firm let him go.
他只是...
He just...
他没法告诉你
He couldn't bring himself to tell you.
他觉得很失败
He--he just felt like such a failure.
为什么... 我不...为什么你...你怎么知道的?
Why--i don't--wh-why do you--how do you know this?
他对你说的
He told you.
他对你说了
He told you.
你和我丈夫上过床吗?
Have you been sleeping with my husband?
我非常... -室颤 蓝色警报!
i'm s--he's in v-fib.Code blue!
请让她们出去
Get them out of here, please.
这是怎么了? -一单位去甲肾上腺素和阿托品
What--push one of epi, one of atropine.
你开始做体外循环了?
You started him on ecmo?
把血抽出来再输回去?
You're taking out all his blood and replacing it?
这是唯一的出路 汉娜医生
It was the only thing to do, dr. Hahn.
我们不想动脊椎 这样可以减轻心脏负担
We don't want to jostle his spine, and this will give his heart some rest.
他苏醒之前 我们需要你密切观察
Now we need you to monitor him until we get him back on.
你到底加入吗?
Now are you in or not?
我把迈克尔送去做CT了
I sent Michael down for the c.T.
我希望能在最后期限前进手术室
I was hoping we could, uh, start the surgery, get him in under the wire,
但已近子夜了 所以...
But it's almost midnight, so...
无关紧要 我不在乎 不在乎
It doesn't matter.I don't care.I don't.
贝蒂的丈夫怎么样了 你知道吗?
Do you--do you know anything about Betty's husband?He...
我觉得他快不行了...
I-i think he was dying.
你...有没有消息?
Do you--have you heard anything?
没有 没听说什么
No.I-i can find out.
男人为什么出轨?
Why do men cheat?
我丈夫和我朋友上♥床♥
My husband slept with my friend.
他失业了 然后还和我朋友搞上了
He lost his job, and then he slept with my
却还一直说爱我
Friend, all the while telling me he loves me
为什么?
Why?
或许是因为身陷低谷
Maybe he was low.
他很沮丧 不想让你看到他这样 痛苦 萎靡
He was down, and he didn't want you to see him like that, in pain, weak...
不像个男人
As less than a man.
他有自尊心 所以他选择逃避
He has his pride, so, uh, he turned away.
这样不对 但...
It's not right, but it...
这不代表他不在乎你
It doesn't mean he doesn't care about you.
我可以保证
I swear it doesn't.
好了 停止体外循环吧?
All right, we all ready to wean?
开始吧
Let's do it.
他似乎心跳过速
It looks like he's tachycardic.
做电复律吗? 还是上腺苷?
Should we shock him, give him adenosine?
一般情况下没错 但这人像个冰块
Well, normally I'd say yes, but this man's an ice cube.
托瑞斯医生 在你的研究里面
Dr. Torres, in any of your research,
想一想有没有说出现类似情况该怎么做?
Was there anything to suggest what to do in a situation like this
我不 我不... 我是说...
I don't--i don't-- I mean, um...
我觉得 我搞砸了
I think I messed up here.
我是说 我不知道 可能... 也许...
I mean, i don't know.I mean, maybe--maybe--maybe
他会不治自愈
He would've been fine on his own.
可能 或许... -好 看着我
maybe--maybe--all right, look at me.Look at me.
集中精力
Focus.
你是在创新
You're trying something new.
创新没有错
There's nothing wrong with new.
开天辟地 拓宽边界 都需要魄力
Breaking new ground, pushing the boundaries, it comes with the job.
托瑞斯医生 深呼吸 别紧张 说吧
So, dr. Torres, take a breath, stop panicking and just tell us.
你研究出什么?
What did your research say?
研究表明...
My research showed that...
达到某种阈值时会出现心律失常
Arrhythmias can occur at a certain threshold.
皮温在华氏91.5度到92度之间
His appear to be between.. Uh, 91.5 and 92 degrees.
他现在在90度左右
He around 90 right now.
好的 那...
Okay, so...
我们可以用体外循环帮助他复苏
We could use the ecmo to help bring him back up.
是 但不能太快 它本身也会出问题
Yes, but not too quickly, because that can cause problems of its own.
好的 看来我们得加加温了
All right.Looks like we have some warming to do.
看出什么来了?
What do you see?
看起来好像什么都没刺中?
Um, it kinda looks like it's hitting nothing?
没刺中?
It looks like it's hitting nothing?
因为就是什么都没刺中!
Because it's hitting nothing!
这是什么意思呢?
So, like, what does that--at does that mean?
你又是什么意思啊?
What do you mean, what does that mean?
你连X光片都不会看吗?
Don't you know how to read an x-ray?
向来都是你看的
You--you always read them.
出去
Well, get out.
全都给我...
All of you just...
出去! 找个有大脑的人来
Get out and find me someone with a brain.
他们是你的实习生?
Those your interns?
他们好像很怕你
They seem pretty scared of you.
我不可怕
I am not scary.
你想干吗?
Uh, what are you doing?
是冰锥
That's my icicle.
没错
Yeah.
你拔了冰锥
Uh, you took out my icicle.
我没批准呢
I didn't give you permission to do that.
那又怎样?
So?
他死了
He died.
我的病人还活着吗?
My patient still alive?
情况稳定
He's stable.
你听军医的话
You let some soldier off the street talk
结果差点害死他
You into something that could have killed a man
那是他应得的康复机会
He deserved the chance.
我们不知道结果如何
We have no way of knowing if it helped
他理应得此机会 德里克
Or hurt. -he deserved the chance, derek
我们理应为他提供最全最好的帮助
He deserved the best, the most that this hospital could give him.
过去几年我回避了太多
I've let a lot of things slide over the past few years.
我一直很...软弱
I've been... Soft.
不是软弱不软弱的问题
This was not about you being soft.
是啊 我想是因为梅瑞狄斯在这儿
Yeah, i think it's the fact that Meredith's
她是爱丽丝的女儿
Here, the fact that Ellis' daughter is here
主任
Chief.
文森特 坎纳 输了31单位的血 都是冷冻血浆
Vincent Kenner--we gave him 31 units of blood, fresh frozen plasma
几升林格氏液
, multiple liters of l.R.
我们竭尽所能
We did everything we knew how to do.
却回天乏术
We just couldn't bring him back.
你们根本一无所知...
You don't know how to do anything...
谁都一样
None of you.
住院医师两年才过一半
You're halfway through your second year of residency,
你四处晃悠
And you walk around this hospital
觉得心安理得
Like it's your god-given right to be her
不是的 格蕾医生
Well, it is not, dr. Grey.
我可以保证
I assure you.
你在这里 是因为我
You are here because I allow it.
你在这儿替我办事 我就让你办了这一件事
You are here to do what I say, and the one thing I ask you to do-
你却救不活... -理查德
you can't even save--richard.
我们救不了所有人
We can't save everybody.
我们没尽全力
We should try harder.
我们没尽全力
We should try harder.
迈克尔 塞拉贝丝来了
Michael, sarabeth is here.
他有点体力不支
He's a little tired.
从CT上看 他的血肿越来越严重
Uh, the c.T. Showed that his hematoma's getting worse.
我和贝利医生马上就推他进手术室
So dr. Bailey and I will be taking him down to the o.R. Soon.
不过他给你写了封信
But he wrote you, um, this letter.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
"塞拉贝丝" 对不起
"sarabeth." sorry.
不是我说的 是信
Um, that wasn't me, that was the letter.
这个...
It...
我... 我知道你恨我
"i-i know you hate me.
也不是我 是信 我读给你听吧
"um, again, it's not me, it's the letter.I'll--i'm just gonna read.
我知道你现在恨我入骨
Um, i know you hate me right now."
恨也是应该的
"and you have every right to.
我背叛了你
"i betrayed you.
背叛了我们的婚姻
I betrayed our marriage.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表