这丑东西 不是我
This--this ugliness, it isn't me.
我不想你们看到它
I-i didn't want you to see it.
就在这
This right here...
就像兰花月见草
It looks just like the coryanthes speciosa.
你们都看到了吗
You guys see that?
她是对的
She's right.
颜色都一样
The coloring's just the same.
如果没做手术
If the surgery doesn't take,
如果拒绝了别人的面部捐献 我会更丑
If--if I reject the donor face, I'll be uglier.
甚至会比现在更难看
I'll--i'll be even uglier than I am right now.
请不要说我亲爱的朋友难看
Please don't call my dear friend ugly.
你是幸存者
You're a survivor.
并且都写在你脸上了
And it's written all over your face.
到底怎么了 这样不行
What the hell is this? oh, this is not okay.
我要经营医院
I have a hospital to run.
德瑞克 你究竟怎么了
And, derek, what the hell's the matter with you, man?
我们都在这 我们说了这个
We've all been there. we said that.
我们都有过严重的损失 -他知道
We've all had tough losses. he knows that.
第二天照常上班 然后去救
We show up the next day, and we try and save
下一条命 -没错 我们提了这个
The next life. yeah, we covered that, too.
好 那这算什么
Okay, what about this?
面对死亡我们无能为力
Nothing we do can stop death.
也许偶尔可以控制它
We can hold it at bay now and then,
但每个人都会死
But everyone dies.
并且也不是我们的错
And that's not on us.
我给一个孕妇做了简单的手术
I took a pregnant woman in for a simple surgery
我搞砸了
And I botched it.
这是我的错 我活该受良心谴责
That is on me. I should feel badly about that.
那么你呢
And you?
我不在你就会觉得很糟糕
You should feel badly that while I was out here,
你把梅丽狄斯叫到这来期待我的求婚
You sent meredith out here expecting a ring.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
以上帝的名义你为什么要这样做
Why in god's name would you do that?
我想要帮忙的
I... I was trying to help.
她不愿意来
She didn't want to come.
我是说 她想让你静一静
I mean, she wanted to leave you out here alone.
我想帮忙的 德里克
I... I was trying to help, derek.
你只是想帮你自己 不是我
You were trying to help yourself, not me.
你自己
Yourself.
我弄响了树林里铃
I hit the ring in the woods.
树林里的
In the woods.
你毁了我
You destroyed me.
你将做一个面部粘合
You'll place the facial graft.
我会把动脉和神经粘合起来
I'll be connecting the vessels and nerves.
显微镜准备
Get the microscope ready.
好了 时间到了
Okay, people, it's time.
你有给过别人新面孔吗
You ever put a new face on someone?
真的吗
Really?
右边我来 你做左边
I'll take the right side, you take the left.
很轻的
Very gently.
就是它了
That's it.
花点时间 他哪也去不了
Take your time. he's not going anywhere.
没问题
Okay.
看看他左边嘴
Watch the left corner of his mouth.
你只是离开中心一点而已
You're off center just a bit.
接下来
There we go.
眼睛周围要小心
Careful around the eyes.
好 很好 格蕾医生
Good. very good, Dr. Grey.
出去 -不
Get out.- no.
出去 -不
Get out.- no.
理查德 -不
Richard!- no!
出来
Get out!
看 我手上有很多条人命
Look, I've destroyed lives before,
事实上很多 你不是其中之一
Several in fact, and yours is not one of them.
我调派你爱的女人来这里帮你
I sent the woman you love out here to help you.
我还调派爱你的女人来这里帮你
I sent the woman who loves you out here
让你重返你的生活
To bring you back to your life.
若你和她一起把这事情搞砸了 你负全责
If you ruined it with her, that's on you.
我不接受
I don't accept it.
你害怕了 你醉了 不知道对的方向
You're scared. you're drunk.you don't know which way is up.
你朝你最好的朋友扔酒瓶子
You threw a punch at your best friend,
你朝梅丽狄斯扔 现在又想赶我走
You threw a ring at Meredith,now you want to throw me out.
我不接受 因为我比你年纪大
I'm not accepting it, because I'm older than you,
走过的桥比你走过的路还多
And I've been where you are.
你醉了很多天 而我醉了很多年
You been drunk for a few days. I was drunk for years.
我知道你决定从自己挖的洞里出来时
And I know you're gonna need at least one friend
至少需要有个朋友拉你一把
When you decide to come out of that hole you're digging.
我希望你快点出来
I hope you come out of it soon.
所以我在你身旁等你叫我拉你
I'll be here when you do.
我想她不会回来了
I don't think I can get her back.
你给她打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call her?
我要说什么
What am I gonna say?
我有婚外情很多年了
I had an affair for years.
当阿戴尔发现 不知怎么她
And when Adele found out, somehow she...
她把我带回来
She took me back.
而你不管发生什么
You can make your way back...
都能自己回来
From anything.
这是你实习期间中的一年
This is year one of your residency.
你们轮流值班
You turn on each other now,
你不想这么过日子
You're not gonna make it.
好 接下来
Okay, here's what's gonna happen--
你们所有人都给我去反省
All of you are going to go find the sense
万能的主给了你们哪些恩赐
That the good lord gave you
永远不准再在医院的四墙之内
And never behave like this within the four walls
出现这样的举止
Of this hospital ever again.
你们是医生
You are doctors.
皮尔斯 拿个冰袋
Pierce, get an ice pack
把它放在那只恶心的淤青一团的眼睛上
And put it on that oozing, disgusting mess of an eye.
史蒂夫 去那坑里
And, Steve, go to the pit
弄只不卫生的
And get that unsanitary
照过X光缝过线的血淋淋的手来缝合一下
Bloody hand x-rayed and stitched.
还有梅根 你应该去妇产科
And, Megan, you should go to o.b.
因为 没错 你怀孕了
Because, yes, you are pregnant.
这很贝利啊
That was very Bailey.
你准备好了吗 杨医生
You ready, Dr. Yang?
等等 不好意思
Wait. I'm sorry.
在你下刀之前我要你给我样东西
I need one thing from you before I go under.
现在我没有过分的要求
Now I haven't asked for much.
你没有回答我的问题
You haven't answered my questions,
我知道你很忙
And I understand that you're busy,
但我很害怕 我不想死
But I'm scared. I don't want to die.
明年我想和朋友去俄♥罗♥斯♥看看
I want to go on a tour of Russia with my friends next year.
我对你来说也许只是个奇怪的老女人
I may just be a batty old lady to you,
这也许是个愚蠢的小程序
And this may be a silly little procedure,
不过我要你告诉我一切会好起来的
But I need you to tell me that it's gonna be okay.
毕竟你是我的医生
You're my surgeon, after all.
这不是愚蠢的程序 对我而言 萨利女士
This isn't a silly procedure, to me, ms. Sully.
我会帮你度过难关的
And I will get you through this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在准备好了
I'm ready now.
伊兹有第四期脑肿瘤
Izzie has stage iv metastatic melanoma
已经扩散到她脑子 肝 还有皮肤
That has spread to her brain, liver and skin.
她可能只有没几个月可活了
She may only have months to live,
但她拒绝治疗
And she's resisting treatment.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
手术刀
Scalpel.
不 不 别开口 戴夫
No, no, don't try to talk, Dave.
这样有弊无利 你做的很好
It'll only hurt. you did great.
他能看看他的新形象吗
Can he see his new face?
我想他很想看了 不过还太早
I think he'd really like to see it. it's still early.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表