医生花了大量的时间
doctors spend a lot of time
来思考未来
Focused on the future...
计划未来
Planning it...
并为之奋斗
Working toward it.
但是在某些时刻 你必须意识到
But at some point, you start to realize,
人要活在当下
Your life is happening now...
昨晚有什么事吗
Any changes overnight?
没有
No.
不用等到医学院毕业或是实习期结束
Not after med school, not after residency,
就是现在
Right now.
眼下这一秒
This is it. It's here.
转瞬即逝
Blink and you'll miss it.
是主任叫我 你们最好弄点咖啡
Oh, it's the chief. Somebody better make a coffee run.
一个个看起来都萎靡不振
You all look like hell.
10分钟后我有个外科手术
I gotta be in surgery in ten minutes.
小梅 告诉我这里的情况
Um, mer, will you let me know?
好的
Yeah.
我们也应该去 这里可能还得一会儿
We should go, too. It's probably gonna be a while.
谢博德说她早上就会醒来
Shepherd said she'd wake up in the morning.
他都告诉你什么了 都是废话吗
What did he tell you? Was that all crap?
他到底说什么了
What did he say?
他说可能会需要一点时间
He said it may be a while.
她会醒过来的
She's gonna wake up.
斯蒂文斯还没有醒过来
Stevens still isn't awake.
除了这件事我今天还有好些别的事要忙
And I'm having something of a day even aside from that.
所以 别指望我今天能有什么好脸
So... don't take my face personally.
今天就这张臭脸了 -你告诉她了吗
It's just my face today. - Did you tell her?
还是你来告诉她吧
Uh, you should tell her,
还有 别指望她给你好脸色
And don't take her face personally.
我代表儿童外科部
On behalf of the department of pediatric surgery,
欢迎您加入研究基金计划
I'd like to welcome you to the fellowship program.
你入围了 我们将会为你准备好启动仪式
You're in! We're gonna get you a pair of wheelie sneaks.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
行了
All right.
我知道这过程中我没有很支持你
I know I didn't support you during this process.
不管怎样 现在我力挺你
In any event, I am behind you now.
我努力想在这里做个大人物
I'm trying to be a big person here.
咱们路上再谈行不
How about you meet me halfway?
醒来
Wake up. Wake up.
快醒来
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒吧
Wake up. Wake up.
我头好痛
I have a headache.
你醒了
You're up?
你醒了 你对我说话了
You're up and you're talking.
你刚刚说话了是不是
You talked, right?
说话啊
Talk!
我说我头疼 别喊了
Ow. I said I have a headache. Stop yelling.
叫谢博德
Page Shepherd!
抱歉
Ow. I'm sorry.
为什么和欧麦利拥抱啊
Hey, what's with hugging O'malley?
我睡着了 克里斯蒂娜
I slept, Cristina.
昨晚 我第一次睡着了
Last night, I slept for the first time in...
我睡着了
I slept.
这个 我不知道
And, uh, I don't know,
你因为睡着了所以和欧麦利拥抱
Hugging O'malley because you slept?
不是 是因为他收到了好消息
No, I hugged O'malley 'cause he's got great news,
我让他也告诉你 不过我猜
Which I'll let him tell you, but, yeah, I... I guess,
或许我真是因为睡着了所以才和他拥抱
Yeah, maybe I hugged him because I slept.
这都是因为你
And that's because of you,
因为你和我一起去见了我母亲
Because you came with me to see my mom,
然后我睡了个好觉 没有噩梦的一觉
And then I slept, and I slept without nightmares.
这不是个小事情 克里斯蒂娜
That's not a small thing, Cristina.
这 这意味着一切
That... that is everything.
我可以更好的生活了
I can be a better man.
我可以为你做一个更好的男人
I can be a better man for you, and if...
你知道 我希望 如果你愿意的话
I hope, you know, if you'll let me,
我会在你身边 做个更好的男人
I can be a better man with you.
不 什么也别说
No, don't say anything.
考虑一下 好吗
Just... just think about it, okay? Okay?
贝利医生 我想和你说点事
Dr. Bailey, I need to tell you something.
现在不行 欧麦利
Oh, not now, O'malley.
我知道 很快就好
I know. It'll be quick 'cause I gotta
因为我待会儿还要去磨主任
Get to the o.R. To scrub in with the chief.
我想还是先来惹你比较好
Now I think you're gonna be mad at first,
但是我真的想做些有意义的事
But I'm about to do something important,
而且我也很坚持这个决定
And I'm very sure about this decision,
我相信最终你会为我感到骄傲的
And I-I think eventually, you're gonna be proud.
但是在那之前
But, you know, before that,
你可能会说像是
You're probably gonna be like...
"你都干了些什么"
"what did you do?!"
我不是有意模仿你哈
I'm... I don't mean to imitate you...
你这还叫"快"
you call that quick?
我申请了参军做外伤军医
I joined the army to be a trauma surgeon.
明天就去报道
I report for duty tomorrow.
你做了什么
You did what?!
我就知道我们得从这句开始
Yeah, that's where I thought we'd start.
你觉得吗 乔治好像发生了什么事
You know, something's going on with George.
什么
What?
欧文拥抱了他 他们看起来很开心
Owen hugged him. They were happy.
我们开心的时候可不拥抱
Well, we don't hug when we're happy.
你好点了吗
Are you better?
什么
What?
就是你的那个治疗什么的
You know, with your therapy. Uh, whatever.
你说你已经康复了 那你现在还好吗
You said you got well. Well, are you... better?
还是你只是假装没事
Or are you just, you know, fake better?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是觉得当人们 你知道
I'm asking you if people, you know...
我是说 难道你这么与众不同吗
I mean, are you actually different?
你没觉得什么不一样吗
I mean, do you feel different?
我今天结婚 在市政厅
I'm getting married today. Mm-hmm. City hall.
没有混乱尖叫什么的 一切简洁明了
No muss, no fuss. Just quick and dirty.
你希望我去吗
Well, uh... do you want me to come?
不 不用 只是让你知道一下
No, no. Just letting you know.
不行 你等等
Oh, no, wait. Uh, uh...
这是我的便利贴
Okay, this is my grocery list.
这张是旧的 这张新的
It's old. Uh, this...this is new.
这是我最喜欢的一支笔 所以得还啊 借你的
Um, this is my favorite pen, so I want it back. Borrowed.
这些都是蓝色的 这下你都有了
And all of it's blue, so you're covered.
看吧 如果我们是乔治和欧文
Now see, if we were George and owen,
我们现在就该拥抱
We would hug right now.
天啊
Dude.
未查明身份男性 被巴士拖伤
Unidentified male, dragged by a bus.
他被固定住了 所以我们无法插入喉管
He's clamped down, so we couldn't intubate.
撞了以后他们停下来了吗
Didn't they stop when they hit him?
公车司机不知道他在那
Bus driver didn't know he was there
直到他途中掉在了街上
Until he got halfway down the block.
他会没事吗
Oh, is he gonna be okay?
好了 马上进行心肺复苏
Okay, I'll take over C.P.R.
注射20毫升的依托咪酯和100毫升的SUX
Push 20 etomidate and 100 of sux.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
公车快撞到我的时候 他把我推了出去
The bus was gonna hit me. He threw me out of the way.
格雷 把她带出去
Grey, get her out of here.
本来该是我被卷在车下的
It was supposed to be me under the bus.
他总是一个人
He's all alone.
他们甚至不知道他是谁 拜托了
They don't even know who he is. Please.
站在这里 不要乱走动
All right, stand over there and just don't move.
恢复了 现在进行外伤手术
He's back. Okay, let's get a trauma series,
准备外伤手术用具和O型血
Trauma labs and o-neg blood in here.
左前臂严重撕裂伤
Severe avulsion injury to the left forearm.
天啊 他的头骨撞裂
Whoa. Okay, his skull is bashed in.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表