见鬼
Damn.
看这里 这里一团糟
Look at this. it's a mess.
他需要将近10厘米的肠子
He's gonna have maybe 10 centimeters of bowel
我们才能完成手术 -能否尝试比安奇疗法
When we're done here. - can't we try a bianchi procedure,
试试能否多挽救一些
See if we can save more of it?
肠已坏死 而且肝硬化
the bowel's dead and the liver's cirrhotic.
挽救不了什么 -但我们...
I mean, there's no saving anything. - yeah, but we--
贝利医生 这孩子一年前就该接受移植
Dr. bailey, this kid should've been on a transplant list a year ago.
他能活到现在 已经是个奇迹
I mean, it's a miracle he's still alive.
这到底...
What are...
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
今天我不见任何人 贝利
I'm not seeing anyone today, bailey.
我知道 但此事十分重要
Well, I know that, but this is important.
我的每次对话都很重要
Every conversation I have is important.
肯雷被人取代
Kenley has been replaced
穿着溜冰鞋上班的儿科医生亚利桑那
With an infant on roller skates named Arizona
她甚至懒得给自己改个名字
Who didn't have sense enough to change her name
叫什么不好 叫亚利桑那 可见判断力有多差
To something other than arizona, which shows poor judgment,
她对病人的诊断同样如此
As does her diagnosis of a patient
我对病人治疗了三年
That I've been working with for three years.
她完全改变了肯雷的治疗计划
She's completely changing kenley's treatment protocol
她跟孩子才相处了半小时就做出了决定
Based on,like,half an hour of experience with the child.
我们刚取出了他的大部分肠子
I mean, we just took out most of his bowel,
当我们想尝试保住剩下的部分
And instead of trying to salvage what he has left,
她就想甩手不干了
She just wants to throw up her hands
转而期望得到器♥官♥移♥植♥
And pray for a transplant.
这孩子个把月都在吃流食
Look,the child hasn't eaten solid food in months.
一年来都没有发育 他的肝脏也受损
He--he hasn't grown in years. his liver is shot.
病情如此严重
It is a serious case.
我们需要有人能解决这个问题
Now we need someone who can handle it.
贝利医生
Dr. bailey...
你觉得谢博德只是徒有其表
You thought shepherd was just a haircut.
你不喜欢汉娜
You didn't like hahn.
你觉得斯隆医生是个淫棍
And you think dr. sloan is a... hussy.
你有对哪个主治医师感到满意吗
Can you name any attending that you thought was good?
我一直是你粉丝
I've always been a fan of your work.
亚利桑那·罗宾斯是班内的佼佼者 跟你一样
Arizona robbins was top of her class, like you.
她曾是主住院医师 跟你一样
And she was chief resident, like you.
她是多年来人们公认的第一
And she's the best anyone's seen in a long time,
也跟你一样
Just like you.
我们只有她 没有别人
She is who we have. we don't have anyone else.
接受现实
Deal with it.
这是干嘛
What's that for?
貌似今天你朋友不多
Seems like you're short of a friend today,
所以我来充个数
So I thought I'd fill in.
随便你 同事不是朋友 是竞争对手
Whatever. colleagues aren't friends. they're competitors.
这么说你不喝这杯咖啡
so does that mean you're not gonna drink this coffee?
不是 我要喝
No, I'll... I'll drink the coffee.
核磁共振显示他脑部受到擦伤
M.r.i.--he's got brain contusions
先处理这个
On top of everything else.
顿先生还是很疼
Mr. dunn is still in a huge amount of pain.
我能给他更多的吗♥啡♥吗 是否会对神经检查
Can I give him more morphine, or will that cause problems
造成不利影响 顿先生的吗♥啡♥够量了
With his neuro exams? mr. dunn has had enough morphine.
是的 但他身上插有异物
Right, but he's got a foreign body
就插在脊椎里 这样不人道
Lodged in his spine. it's inhumane.
不 杀人才不人道
No, killing people is inhumane.
不给他止疼是他活该
Denying him pain killers is a judgment call.
德瑞克
Derek...
你今天怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我成天看着人在死
I watch people die all the time.
我走向他们的家人 告诉他们
I go to families and I tell them
他们的世界从此破碎了
Their world has been ripped apart all the time.
我拼命工作就
And I fight like a dog to make sure
就是为了不用传递这种消息
That I don't have to deliver that message,
可我一直失败
And I lose that fight all the time.
之后 登这样的人出现了
Then some guy like dunn comes along
就这样无视生命
And simply throws it away--life?
他就能理直气壮得告诉我
Then he's got the nerve to tell me
他和我是硬币的正反两面
That he and I are two sides of the same coin?
你不是
You're not.
他不需要吗♥啡♥
He doesn't need morphine.
她是如此精致
She's exquisite.
不单单是性 我们聊了很久
And it's not just the sex. we talked for hours...
还笑了
And laughed.
这只是性
It's just the sex.
难道你没有想赛迪
Yeah, you're gonna tell me you're not thinking about sadie?
没想
Nope.
没有 我不能发生另一段...
No, I cannot... have another...
愚蠢的罗曼蒂克
Stupid romantic...
在这个医院是灾难 尴尬
Disaster in this hospital.it's embarrassing.
你的确有大量的历史记录
You do have quite a track record.
好吧 我们需要...
All right, you know what? we need to...
我们需要想点别的
We need to find something else to think about.
值得一试
Worth a try.
不行 没用
Nope. not working.
不行
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
我们就像瘾君子 对吗
okay. we're like addicts, right?
我们需要一个12步治疗计划
We need a 12-step program.
我才不会跟别人讨论我看上了
I'm not going to a meeting to discuss my obsession
我最好朋友的女友的同父异母的妹妹 绝不
With my best friend's girlfriend's half sister. no, no, no.
只有我们俩
It'll just be us.
我们互为保证人
We'll be each other's sponsors,
监督我们在按照计划做
Make sure we stay on the program.
有哪些步骤
What are the steps?
不要在实习医生面前赤♥裸♥
Don't get naked with an intern.
其实更像是一步计划
It's more of a one-step program.
也许我该写下来 -好的
Maybe I should write this down. - yeah, okay.
克里斯蒂娜
Hey, cristina.
你知道今天是伊兹的生日吗
Can you mention that it's izzie's birthday today?
今天有人应该表示点什么
Because someone should do something about it.
我在计划一个聚会
I myself am planning a party
有气球 彩旗和狂欢 -好主意
With balloons, streamers and a bouncy house. - oh, that's a good idea.
但你知道吗 阿历克斯应该做点什么
But you know what? alex should do something about it.
我知道 长舌妇 一切尽在掌握 -狂欢吗
I know, hosebag. I got it under control. - oh, a bouncy house?
他在这儿吗
Is he here?
谁
Who?
你朋友
Your friend.
没 他不在这儿
No, he's not here.
那好 如果他出现
Well, if he shows up,
告诉他我能分享女友 但是三明治不行
Tell him I'll share my girl but not my sandwich.
我花了4美元啊
This thing cost 4 bucks.
我吃完了
I'm done here.
核磁共振的家伙被那死囚吓死了
The dude from m.r.i. was all freaked out about death row guy.
不能带着手铐做检查
Couldn't put his cuffs in the machine,
他们只能用尼龙绳捆住他
So they had to velcro him to the table.
有个技工担心他会扯破绳子
The tech thought he was gonna tear it all off
然后像绿巨人那样拆了整间房♥子
And storm the booth like the hulk or something.
那他做了什么
what did he do?
不知道 我猜他躺着完成了核磁共振 -不
I don't know. I guess he laid there and had the m.r.i. - no.
他做了什么而被判死刑
What did he do to get on death row?
他杀了一大群人
Did he mow down a bunch of people
机关枪杀手
With a machine gun?
也许发现老婆和妓男以及杂役有奸♥情♥
Probably found his wife in bed with a hooker and a handyman.
因冲动而杀人是不会判死刑的
They don't give you the death penalty for crimes of passion.
人们能够理解 -哪个犯罪不是由于冲动
People understand that. - all crimes are crimes of passion.
总有原因的 人们不会因为忘记了此事非法
There's always a reason. people don't do stuff like that
才去做的
Because they forget it's illegal.
你杀她的时候
When you kill her,
是否会是冲动导致的犯罪
Is it gonna be a crime of passion?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表