他们这明显是私事
and that's clearly personal.
况且还会浪费我们的时间
besides, we'll just waste time.
就看不到主刀手术及脸部移植术了
We'll never get to see the solo surgery or the face transplant.
对 这点说得真对
Oh, that's a-- yeah, that's a good point.
那我们 我们就当没看见吧
I guess, well, we should-- we should just ignore it then.
对 当没看见好了
yeah, we should just ignore it.
这才是专业的做法
It's the professional thing to do.
没错 专业地当没看见
yeah, professionally ignore them.
你得接受所有这些药物治疗
It's important that you take all the medications,
否则可能会发生
Uh, because there's a risk of--
排斥反应和感染 我知道
Risk of rejection and infection. I know.
你已经给我灌输了几万次了
I know. you drilled it into my head a thousand times.
你的家人来了吗 因为
And is your family here yet? I'm--i just ask because
你手术后得需要有人来照顾你
Someone's gonna need to take care of you afterwards.
我没有家人
I don't have family,
但手术后会有些朋友来看我的
But my friends are coming after the surgery.
我很期待见他们 给他们看我的新样子
I'm excited to meet them and show them my new face.
我们在兰花爱好者聊吧里相识
We met in an online chat room for orchid lovers,
当然 我们并未真正♥见♥过
And, well, um, we've never actually "met" met, so...
戴夫 手术后
Dave, um, after the surgery,
此设备会帮助你锻炼用来呼吸的肌肉
This device is gonna help prevent lung problems
以防止肺部问题出现
By exercising the muscles you use to breathe.
起来练习一下 好吗 -坐直
I'd like you to practice on it now, okay? - Sit up straight.
轻轻吸气三次 然后把气吐进
Take three easy breaths and then blow... into that...
洞里
Hole.
够了
That's it.
你们两个都跟我出去
Both of you in the hall, now.
你们完全没觉得不妥吗
You really think that was okay?!
你们哪里像个医生
You think that was doctorly?!
你们俩去做其他事
you two find something else to do.
你究竟怎么回事儿
What the hell is going on with you?
他们俩开犯忌的玩笑
They were making completely inappropriate jokes
完全不顾病人的感受
At the expense of the patient right in front of him.
我一直在努力教他们
I have been trying to teach them,
他们这么无情 太不像话了
And they were cruel and inappropriate.
好了 他们是不像话
okay, they were inappropriate.
你知道还有什么不像话吗 就是你
You know what else is inappropriate? this. you.
我很宝贝这个病例
This case is my baby.
我花了三年的时间来准备
I've spent three years planning for it,
我不会允许你还有你的情绪
And you and your emotional life
来搞砸我的病例
Are not about to piss all over it.
这个病例你别参加了 -不行
You're off the case. - No.
他需要我守着他
he needs me in there with him.
你不能把他丢给那群实习生
You can't leave him alone with those interns.
你想呆在里面照顾他的感情 随你
Okay, fine. you want to be there for his feelings?
只准在手术前后才可以
You can be there before and after the surgery.
你不准进我的手术室
But you're not coming in my O.R.
斯蒂文斯 不管你在搞些什么
And whatever's going on with you, Stevens,
你得好好控制你的情绪
You better get it under control.
我找到了
I found them.
什么 关于手术的问题
What? oh, um, the, uh, questions about the surgery?
有个一起旅游的朋友 比尔·费格森
One of my friends who went on the trip--Bill Ferguson.
他退休前是外科医生
He's a retired surgeon,
他让我问你这些问题
and he told me to ask you these,
但我找不着眼镜了
But I can't seem to find my glasses.
真该叫些朋友来
My friends should be here.
我总是随处放眼镜
I'm always putting my glasses down somewhere,
他们总能帮我找着 -好了
And they always find them for me-- - okay,
你是否还能去接送孙子
"will you finally be able to pick up your grandkids?"
这 这真是医生写的问题吗
Is--is this a question from a doctor?
不是 我其他朋友也帮我想了些问题
No. no, my other friends helped me with some questions,
我还自己加了一些 比如 会疼吗
Plus I added a few on my own, like will it hurt?
会疼吗
Will it... hurt?
会给你麻醉的
You'll be anesthetized.
我知道
Oh, yes, I know that.
我是说 麻醉过后会疼吗
I mean, after, will it hurt?
应该会有正常的术后疼痛
Uh, you should expect normal, post-operative pain.
什么事
Yes.
对
Yes.
不是吧 太棒了
Oh, no. that is fantastic.
我接受 我接受
No, I'll--i'll take it. I'll take it.
太感谢了 谢谢
Thank you so much. thank you.
我会马上跟她联♥系♥的
No, I'll get in touch with her right away.
两点半 任何时间都行
Um, 2:30? anytime is fine.
我已经检查了22-13 19和33号♥病房♥
So I've covered 22-13, 19 and 33.
好的 我查了20-11和20-07病房♥
Yeah, okay. and I've got 20-11 and 20-07.
小梅 伊兹不大对劲
Mer, there is something wrong with Izzie.
你指什么
Uh, what do you mean?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我只知道有些事不大对劲
All I know is that there is something wrong.
你知道的 乔治
Well, you know, george,
实习生已经让我们烦透了
We're already drowning in intern drama.
不能再跟住院医生瞎掺合
We don't need resident drama, too.
如果真的有事 她会告诉我们的
If it's a problem, she'll tell us.
那之前 就别管了
Until then, just ignore it.
再说一次 别管了
I repeat, ignore it.
我的天 到底怎么了
What in god's name is going on?
只是私人问题
it's a personal issue,
我们想给他们一些个人空间
And we are just trying to give them their privacy.
你们难道认为
Oh, do you think for a second
我愿意掺合你们当初实习时的烂事
I wanted to get involved with your little intern dramas?
我们没那么坏 -在拉斯维加斯结婚
We were not this bad. - oh, uh, getting married in vegas,
跟主治医生乱搞 剪断心室辅助装置的线
Shaking up with attendings, cutting l-vad wires?
听着 你们没必要喜欢
Look, you don't have to like it,
但你们必须处理这些事
but you have to manage it.
我们已经控制住情况了
Oh, we've got it under control.
别走 我爱你 梅根
Wait! I love you, Megan!
先生 你没事吧
Sir. Are you ok?
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不管你们俩怎么回事儿
Whatever it is the two of you have going on,
现在起别闹了
it stops now.
我没有 -她说话时你们最好别插嘴
I didn't - I-i don't think you should talk while she's talking.
你们吓到了病人
You are scaring the patients.
你们令医院蒙羞
And you're making this hospital look ridiculous,
也让我们显得很差劲
And you're making us look incompetent.
我们已经 -别说了
No, but we have - No, it's not a good idea.
你们俩不准再在一起 也不许再哭
Just stay away from each other. so much as a tear
也别朝对方看 就此打住
Or a glance in each other's direction, and it's over.
我不明白 -我说话时别插嘴
I don't understand-- - no, no, no. don't talk while I'm talking.
我就是想告诉你们这个
That's what I was...
现在给我出去
Now just get out.
走啊
Go.
分开走
Not together.
感觉好极了
Oh, that felt good.
你呼我 贝利医生
You paged me, Dr. Bailey?
对
Oh, yes.
你的脸部移植术完成了 对吧
you're finished with your part of the face transplant, right?
对 但我已经把时间安排用来
Yes, but I cleared my schedule
观摩斯隆和杨医生的手术
To watch Sloan and Dr. yang do their surgeries.
所以不管你要我♥干♥什么
So whatever it is you need,
我希望不要太久
I hope it's not too time consuming.
那取决于你开车和说话有多快了
That all depends on how fast you can drive and talk.
不好意思 什么
Uh, I'm sorry.
我要你开车去森林
I need you to drive out to the woods
说服德里克·谢博德回来
And talk derek shepherd into coming back here.
你应该也会碰到凯丽·托瑞斯
And I believe you also might run into callie torres,
她可能车胎爆了 或者鞋跟断了
With a flat tire or a broken heel
也可能是遇到挥着斧头的连环杀手了
Or an... ax-wielding serial killer.
你说真的 -我让托瑞斯去找谢博德
You're serious? - see, I sent torres after shepherd,
她神奇般消失了
And she's fallen off the grid.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表