确保我没把他教成个怪人
To make sure I don't turn him into a jerk.
我们到了
We're here.
我爱... -我知道 你爱我
I love just... - I know. You love me.
我也爱你
and I love you.
过会见
I'll see you in a few.
谢谢你
thank you.
她的血压比昨天高
Hey, her blood pressure's up a little higher than it was yesterday.
我们等不了了
We can't wait.
我知道 我只是 -你想让我提高警惕 我了解
Well, I know, but I just - You want me to be aware. I understand.
你是个好医生 我也是
You're a good doctor. So am I.
让我们一起救死扶伤吧
Let's just be good together.
你我的相好相处得不错
Your guy and my guy work well together.
我男人跟谁合作都很好
Well, my guy works well with everyone.
斯蒂文斯医生 -什么事?
Dr. Stevens. - Yes.
你觉得我们今天有可能参加手术么?
Do you think we'll get to scrub in on a surgery today?
你们这帮笨瓜真的认为自己可以为别人的生命负责?
You losers really think you're capable of holding someone's life in your hands
而你们却连"实习生超级碗"(外科技术的竞赛)都搞不定?
when you could barely finish the intern bowl?
是吗? 拜托
Really? Come on.
斯蒂文斯医生
Dr. Stevens.
还记得我么? -怎么了?
Remember me? - Yes.
我几天前来过这里
I was here a couple of days ago
你告诉我我有可能得了癌症
And you told me I might have cancer.
你把我转给了肿瘤学家
Yeah, and you sent me to an oncologist
然后那家伙又把我送到了免疫学家那
Who sent me to an immunologist
然后我就在形形色♥色♥
who then sent me to some other kind of "ologist"
在我踏进这个陷阱之前闻所未闻的专家之间转来转去
that i had never even heard of before I set foot in this death trap.
在花了八万块用于各种医疗测试之后
And $80, 000 in medical tests later
我得知我唯一的毛病就是贫血
The only thing wrong with me is that I'm anemic.
贫血?
Anemic?
我的律师认为
my lawyer seems to think
这里有人标错了血液
that someone here mislabel the blood
和别人的搞错了
switched it with someone else's.
我被告知不要到这来
And I was told not to come here
但是我的良心还是让我来告诉你
But my conscience wanted to make sure
你要仔细检查那天来看病的所有人的档案
that you went through those files of everybody who was here at the clinic that day.
当然
Of course.
我们会的 非常抱歉
Of course we will. I'm so sorry.
别跟我道歉
Well, don't apologize to me.
我只是有小小的贫血
I'm just anemic.
你跟那个濒死的人去讲
You apologize to that dying person.
那是大脑中动脉?
is that the middle cerebral artery?
是的 等我接好颞浅动脉就能缝合了
Yes, after I connect the S. T. A. , We will be able to close.
婴儿自发性心率减缓
the baby's having spontaneous decels.
母亲低血压
Mom's hypotensive.
德里克 我不知道他们还能撑多久
Derek, I don't know how much more they can handle.
大脑中动脉有些出血
The M. C. A. Is bleeding a bit.
情况不大好 请缝合
It shouldn't be contributing. Sutures please.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
德里克 孩子得出来了
Derek, the baby's gonna need to come out.
我快好了 艾迪森 耐心点
I'm almost done, Addison. Just wait.
不是我不耐心
It's not me that can't wait.
心率减缓越来越严重了
the decels are getting more frequent.
24周大的胎儿根本承受不了这一切 四天内三场手术
A 24-week-old fetus can't handle this-- three surgeries in four days.
孩子一定要出生 德里克
We have to get the baby out, Dirlik.
但这孩子还太小了
The baby is too young to come out.
最近一次的心率减缓持续了整整30秒
Last decel lasted a full 30 secos.
好吧 克莱夫 我们开始
All right, that's it. Karev, let's go.
接生吧
I'm taking him out.
结束缝合 -10号♥手术刀
Cut the suture. - 10-blade.
留着孩子
Leave the baby in.
我完成了
Done
我完成了
Done
好了
Done
你只是小骨折 所以不需要手术
You've got a minor fracture, so you won't need surgery.
你应该不久就能下地走路了
You should be on your feet within a few weeks.
我都不知道自己在想些什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我知道伤口愈合得并不像我想象的那么快
I knew the wound wasn't healing as fast as I had hoped, but--
下一次再这样要打电♥话♥给我 约翰
next time, you call me, john.
杨医生
Dr. Yang
跟我的病人说说
Explain to my patient
你觉得我应该怎么做
What you feel I should've done differently in order
来避免这样的并发症
to avoid this complication.
别害羞 杨医生
Now don't be shy, Dr. Yang.
好的
Okay.
病人在微创手术之后
Well, patient's status post minimally invasive procedures
术后后遗症和恢复时间都会减少
have been shown to have decreased post-surgical discomfort and recovery times.
说人话 杨医生
In human, please, Dr. Yang.
这个手术应该用腹腔镜来做
This surgery should've been done laparscopically.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt
也许你可以跟杨医生解释一下
Perhaps you can explain to Dr. Yang
我为什么要这么做手术?
Why I chose to do the surgery this way?
尽管有些医生喜欢使用新的技术
Although some doctors prefer to use the new technology,
但也有医生认为这种方式实际上更加危险因为
there are others who believe it's actually more risky since we can't see
因为在手术过程中我们不能移♥动♥ 视野有限
or move around as much during the surgery.
其实两种都半斤八两
It's half a dozen either way.
说得好 亨特医生
Bravo, Dr. Hunt.
你明白吗? 约翰
do you understand, john?
明白
YeS.
我相信你做出了正确的判断 坎贝尔医生
I have no doubt you did the right thing by me, Dr. Campbell.
好极了
Wonderful!
杨医生
Now, Dr. Yang
请带我们的病人去做CT
Please take our patient to C. T.
相信在我和亨特医生协商治疗方案的过程中
Maybe you'll learn something in the process
你会有所收获的
while I confer with Dr. Hunt about our course of treatment.
我在赶时间 斯蒂文斯
I'm on a deadline, stevens.
赛迪·哈里斯标错了病人的血液样本
Sadie harris mislabeled a patient's blood sample
诊所可能要吃官司
And now the clinic is probably getting sued.
谢天谢地赛迪·哈里斯不再干了
It's a good thing sadie harris no longer works here then.
好什么 不只她受牵连
No, it's not. It's not a good thing because it isn't just her.
这帮子实习生都有可能犯这样的错
The intes, all of them, they are capable of the same mistake.
他们危险而又可恶 -斯蒂文斯
They are dangerous and they are bad. - Stevens--
别跟我说我过于感情用事
Don't tell me I am overly emotional
什么工作中不应带入私人情感
And that it isn't personal
我就是看他们不爽
Because it is personal
我这么努力教育他们
I have worked so hard to teach them, and...
没错 我针对他们
And it is personal.
斯蒂文斯
Stevens
你不知道你们第一年来时
You don't think I thought the same thing
我也这么想么?
about you people every day for the first year you are too?
你知道主任跟我说什么吗?
You know what the chief told me when I did?
滚蛋
Get out.
你是不是没休息好 谢博德医生?
You don't get much rest, do you, Dr. Shepherd?
你听见自己刚刚说什么了吗?
did you hear yourself just then?
天哪
Oh, my god. oh, my god.
我 我能说话了
I can-- I can talk.
是呀 听听
I know! Listen to you.
孩子呢?
And the baby?
孩子怎么样?
How is the baby?
孩子的情况很稳定
Yeah The baby's stable
但是 你的新的化验报告显示你有子痫
However, um, your new labs show that you're preeclamptic.
我们本希望制止它恶化到当前这个阶段
Now we had hoped to keep it from progressing to this stage,
但是手术对你的身体来说是个很大的负荷
but the stress of the surgery, it was a lot on your body.
所以 我 我们需要担心吗?
So do we--do we need to be worried?
拜托 谢博德医生
come on, Dr. Shepherd.
请告诉我们担忧的日子已经结束了
Please tell me we're done being worried.
这是一星期以来他们唯一一次感到有希望的时候
That is the first moment of hope they've had in a week.
子痫可不是闹着玩的 他们一定要知道
Preeclampsia is serious. They needed to know.
你对这个病人太过投入了
You are too close to this patient.
别在这点上抓着不放
Stop fighting me on this.
我们的手术成功了
We had a victory in there.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表