我觉得不舒服
I don't feel too good.
颅内压太高了 我们不能等了
I.c.p. is critical. we can't wait anymore.
必须送他去手术室 -不 不
We have to get him down to the o.r. no. no.
我们得送你去做手术
We have to get you to surgery.
我不怕死
I'm not scared of dying.
我只是不愿意被绑在手术台上
I just don't want to do it strapped down to a table
像个畜牲一样
Like some a-animal.
求求你 求求你 求求你了 格蕾医生
Please, please... please, dr. grey...
让我死吧
Let me go.
注射肌肉松弛剂
Push the parytics.
开始移床
Okay, start bagging him.
插管 送他去手术室
Intubate and get him into the o.r.
我需要另一个医生的签字
I need another doctor's signature...
来同意手术 -好了 签吧
Consent to operate... all right, sign.
签了这表格
Sign the form.
梅丽迪斯 签名
Meredith, sign the form.
梅丽迪斯 签名
Meredith! sign the form.
杨 你来做手术
Yang, you're scrubbing in.
他一直在凝血 不停的
He's clotting and clotting and clotting.
有什么原因吗? 这不可能吧
Is there a source? this can't be happening.
这不会吧 发生在这个小男孩身上
This just cannot be happening, not to this little boy.
别这样 别这样 这些器官衰竭了
This is not happening. this is not happening. these organs are dead, dr.
贝利医生
Bailey.
它们让他更严重了
They're making him sicker.
把它们留在里面只有更多的坏处 -老大 也许
Keeping them in is doing him more harm than good. sir, maybe if--
你把它们留着他会死的 -如果拿走他会死的 老大
He will die if you leave them in. he'll die if we take them out, sir.
也许可以试试静脉分流
Maybe we could try a portacaval shunt.
这样能够维持循环系统 绕开肝脏
It'll keep the circulation going and bypass the liver.
这只是暂时性的措施 有人有更好的主意吗?
That's just a temporary fix. anybody got any better ideas?
看来我们别无选择了 贝利医生
Then I don't see what choice we have, dr. bailey.
我们有多少时间去找新的器官?
How much time do we have to find him new organs?
24小时
24 hours.
这里也再多包扎点
Get some more laps in there, too.
我们要把这块骨头
We're gonna put this piece of skull
植入登的腹部
In mr. dunn's abdomen.
为什么?
Why?
使得颅内高压缓解
To allow the swelling in the brain to resolve.
腹部的循环
The circulation of the abdomen
能够保存好头骨的骨髓
Preserves the bone marrow of the skull piece.
很好
Very good.
谢谢能让我做手术
Thanks for letting me scrub in.
我们终于有达成一致的时候了
I guess we finally see eye to eye on something.
我们能找出血凝的原因吗?
Are we ever gonna find out why it clotted off?
有时候身体的零件就这么坏了
Sometimes the body-- the pieces just break.
跟我一样
I'm like that.
是吗? 就这样莫名其妙的死掉?
Yeah? you dying for no good reason?
不 我的生活支离破碎
No, my life is in pieces...
一直是
All the time.
一片片破裂
And... and they just keep breaking.
刚修好这片 那片又破了
And as soon as I fix one, another one goes down.
听我说 我没有来这里把你惹毛
Listen, I'm not trying to piss you off by being here.
我只想要让我的生活变得完整
I'm just trying to... keep it together,
就像拼图
You know, piece by piece.
那个马尾辫
That ponytail...
荒唐极了
Looks ridiculous.
她是个可爱的女孩
She's a lovely girl.
一个很难解读的可爱女孩
A lovely girl who's off-limits.
乱讲 问题不在她这边 而在你这边
Baloney. she isn't the problem. you are.
你太看低自己了 马克斯隆
You have very low expectations for yourself, mark sloan.
从你小时候起 你就这样
Since you were a little boy, you always have.
是时候拾起信心了 -她才24
And it's time to raise them. she's 24.
你的情商只有一个15岁的小屁孩那么多
You have the emotional maturity of a horny 15 year old.
你需要年轻女孩
You need young.
为了保住你的腿 我们不得不磨掉
So we had to shave off about a quarter-inch of leg bone
你0.25英寸的腿骨
In order to save the legs.
你是说我会更矮?
You mean I'm shorter?
再矮一四分之一英寸?
I'm a quarter of an inch shorter?!
只不过四分之一英寸 没什么大不了的
It's a quarter-inch. it's not a big deal.
是吗?
Yeah?
我连160也没了
I am under 5'3".
158厘米吗?
I am 5'2 and 3/4s?
噢 不 也许还能
Oh, no, but, hey, uh, maybe I could still
勉强挤进
Just squeeze over
娱乐场所的身高限制线 -噢!
That height requirement at the amusement park. oh!
知道我为什么没进大学篮球队吗
Do you know why I never played varsity basketball?
因为队里不需要你?
'cause you didn't make the team?
不 不 不 我根本没去尝试
No, no, no. i-i didn't try out for the team
我不想让你觉得自己太矮
Because I didn't want to make you feel bad
所以不能打球
For being too short to play. wh--
至今 我仍然很苦恼
Even now, if I have a bad day,
我甚至不能跟我哥哥说这个事情
I can't even talk to my own brother about it,
因为这样你也许正难过 觉得自己矮
Because maybe you had a bad day, and you're short.
就算罗丽离开了我 我都不能觉得伤心
I couldn't even get depressed about lori leaving me
因为你根本没有女朋友 因为你矮
Because you don't have a girlfriend and you're short!
还有 你没有女朋友的原因
And by the way, the reason you don't have a girlfriend--
并不是因为你矮
It's not because you're short.
因为你一天到晚都在唠叨自己矮
It's because all you ever do is talk about being short!
天知道你觉得自己有多矮 伙计
No one knows how short you are except for you, dude
谁要理你呢
No one cares.
我很混账 是不是?
I'm an ass, aren't i?
没错
Yeah.
你是个矮子
And you're short.
晚安 谢博德夫人 很高兴见到你
Good night, mrs. shepherd. nice to meet you.
亨特上校 睡得好吗?
Major hunt, how have you been sleeping?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我睡不着时 就吃缬草根
When I can't sleep, I use valerian root.
我知道你们医生觉得草药没什么用
I know you doctors don't think much of herbs,
但我觉得挺管用的
But I find it helps.
回来之后.
Have you been sleeping.
你睡着过吗?
Since you came back?
我很好 女士
I'm fine, ma'am.
我睡得很好
I... sleep just fine.
晚安
Good night.
头还疼吗? 登先生
How does your head feel, mr. dunn?
为什么不放我走呢?
Why didn't you just let me go?
你不能死在这里
You're not dying here.
你在怕什么 谢博德医生 这么失控?
What are you so scared of, dr. shepherd, losing control?
颅内压稳定 继续神经检测
I.c.p.s are stable. continue neuro exams.
时刻注意血压
And keep an eye on his blood pressure.
明早前让它降下去 -好的
I don't want it dropping overnight. sure.
潜意识里 也许你是知道的
Or maybe you know that, deep down,
你跟我半斤八两
You're no better than I am.
每时每刻都在决定人们的生死
You decide who lives and dies all the time,
但对你而言 叫做医疗
But for you, they call it medicine,
而不是人身侵犯
Not a capital offense.
大家都没得选择
Nobody gets to choose,
我没得选 医院的每个病人都没得选
Not me, not a patient in this hospital,
当然你屠♥杀♥的那五个女人也没得选
And certainly not the five women you slaughtered.
所以当我说你不能死在医院的时候
So when I say you're not gonna die in this hospital,
是在说 我绝对
I mean there is no way in hell
不能让你死在这家医院
I will let you die in this hospital.
想死没那么容易
You don't get off that easy.
我跟你是两种人
I am nothing like you.
梅丽迪斯 我在找德瑞克
Meredith, I was just looking for derek.
我以为他跟你在一起
I thought you'd be with him.
你看上去是个好人
You seem like a very nice person.
你很友善 你给了我一个机会
You've been very kind, and you've given me a chance.
似乎你想要去喜欢我
And it seems like you want to like me.
所以你应该有知情权
So it's only fair you should know...
红头绳和马尾辫
The pink and the ponytail
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表