每个人听清楚了
Is everybody clear on that?
什么手术会需要那么多医生 -我不知道
Um, why would they need so many doctors for one surgery? - I don't know.
因为不止一个手术
Because it's not just one surgery.
有12个手术 6对肾移植手术
It's 12 surgeries... 6 kidney transplants in six O.R.s,
要同时进行
all at the same time.
肾脏配对移植
Paired matching kidney donation.
6个人将肾脏捐献给6个陌生人
A 6-way swap... 6 people donate kidneys to total strangers,
6个人从6个陌生人那获得肾脏
Six people get kidneys from total strangers.
12个人将会高兴得离开医院
12 people walk away happy.
肾脏配对移植
Paired matching kidney donation.
又称多米诺手术
Otherwise known as... dude, a domino surgery.
斯坦·莫休 46岁 高血压引起肾衰竭
Stan Mercer, 46, chronic renal failure secondary to high blood pressure.
他妻子想要捐肾给他 可惜不匹配
His wife here wanted to donate a kidney to him,but she wasn't a match.
所以她将捐肾给那里的陈女士
So she will be donating her kidney to Ms.Chen over there,
她们的肾脏相匹配
who is a match,
莫休先生则会接受这位小伙子的捐赠
while Mr.Mercer will be getting a kidney from this young man today.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
P.J. 拜托
P.J., please.
肯特·瓦林 58岁 糖尿病引起肾衰竭
Kurt Walling 58 chronic renal failure secondary to diabetes.
他儿子P.J.与他不匹配 所以瓦林先生将
His son P.J. wasn't a match, so Mr.Walling will be
接受赫曼女士的捐赠
getting Ms.Herman's kidney today.
谢谢你 赫曼女士 -叫我林赛就行
Thanks for the kidney Ms.Herman. - Call me Lindsay.
我们今天会离得很近
We're gonna be pretty close by the end of the day.
其他病人都类似
And so on and so forth.
为什么你们看上去呆头呆脑的
Why do you still look stupid?
也许我们该做一份名单
Well, maybe if we had a cheat sheet.
赫曼女士捐给瓦林先生
Ms.Herman gives her kidney to Mr.Walling.
瓦林先生的儿子捐给莫休先生
Mr.Walling's son gives his kidney to Mr.Mercer.
莫休先生的妻子捐给陈女士
Mr.Mercer's wife gives her kidney to Ms.Chen.
陈女士的妹妹捐给帕特先生
Ms.Chen's sister gives her kidney to Mr. Patel.
帕特先生的妻子捐给罗宁女士
Mr. Patel's wife gives her kidney to Ms.Loring,
她和她表姐 郭美斯女士一起来的
who came in with her cousin, Ms.Gomez,
她表姐将捐肾给职业笛手卡拉斯先生
who's giving her kidney to Mr. Cross, the professional flautist.
其他没有过目不忘本领的人
For those of you without a photographic memory,
去会议室里的墙上看
It's up on a board in the conference room.
为什么我们非得同时做6个手术
And why do we have to do all six transplants at one time?
保证没有人会在紧要关头退出
So no one backs out at the last minute.
为什么退出 能参加这手术简直是梦寐以求
Why would anybody back out? It's such an incredible thing to be a part of.
器官传递过程很恐怖 我要退出
Well, passing the organ's kinda creepy. I'd back out.
所以整个手术就像一套多米诺骨牌
Yeah, yeah, that's why this whole surgery is a giant house of cards.
少了一个捐献者 就都完了
If we lose one donor, we lose them all.
所以你们除了全力手术之外
So you will not only provide excellent medical care,
还要尽力让病人保持愉悦
but you will keep your patients happy.
我们必须保证病人们
We need to make sure this whole thing
在手术前都好好的 还有什么问题
doesn't fall apart before the surgery. Any questions?
我听说过波士顿简恩医院做的多米诺手术
Um, I heard when they did a domino at Boston Gen,
每个住院医生都可以
The residents all got to keep one of
在瓶子里保留一个坏肾作为纪念
the dead kidneys in a jar as a souvenir.
我也要一个肾
I want a kidney in a jar.
我也要 -如果他们都有 那我也要
Me, too, can I have a kidney? - Well, if they get kidneys, I get a kidney.
数量有限 我先要的 我...
Quantities are limited. I asked first. Can we?
谁都别想带个肾回去
No one is taking home a kidney in a jar.
坏肾不是你们咖啡桌上的装饰
Diseased kidneys are not tchotchkes for your coffee table.
全都给我去工作
Now go. go.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
贝利把所有外科的住院医生和实习生都带走了
Uh, Bailey snagged all the surgical residents and interns,
我就只能用精神科实习生 一点儿都不机灵
So I'm stuck with the psych interns. Not the sharpest.
好吧 既然你很忙 我就长话短说
Okay, you're busy. I'll be brief.
如果今晚你不值班的话 我们可以...
I was thinking,if you weren't on call tonight,that,maybe we could
去我那儿 叫外卖♥♥ 一起看电影
uh, go to my place, order in dinner, rent a movie.
今晚 你今晚还要?
Tonight? You want to get together again tonight?
昨晚我很快活 -快活
Well, I had a lot of fun last night. - Fun.
决定好了告诉我
Anyway, just let me know.
如你们所知 你们中有一个要去跟着欧麦利
Okay, as you may know, one of you is going to O'malley today.
我去 我愿意去
Oh, me! I-I'll go if you need a volunteer.
我得先确定你们谁最蠢 再决定让谁去
I decide who gets to go after I decide which one of you sucks the most.
你最好别给我装蠢 我能看得出来
And you better not suck on purpose, because I will know.
亲爱的 你想要看看书或听听音乐吗
Honey, would you like your book or some music,
做些能让你放松的事情
Something to help you relax?
我不知道 也许喝点水好一点
I don't know. maybe some water.
冰水怎么样
How about some ice chips instead?
你的脚踝有点肿
Your ankles are looking a little thick.
我妻子喜欢关注我的液体潴留情况
My wife loves tracking my fluid retention.
麦根
And, megan,
你能过来这边吗
Will you please come over here and
绑住针头 我们就可以开始透析了
Tape the needles so we can start dialysis?
说得像个真医生一样
Sounds just like a real doctor.
在受赠者名单上面
Uh, it says here that you don't have
没有你伴侣的名字 赫曼女士
a loved one in the domino, ms.herman
没有
no.
你将无偿把肾捐赠给一个
So you're just donating a kidney to
完全不认识的陌生人
a complete stranger for nothing in return?
没什么了不起的
it's really no big deal.
我有两个肾 他们说一个肾就可以活下去了 所以
I have two kidneys, and they say you can live with one, so...
你开玩笑吧 你做的事情太伟大了
Are you kidding? that's amazing, what you're doing.
器官共享联合网络里总是器官短缺
U.n.o.s. is always short on organs.
如果全世界的人都这么做
If everyone in the world did this-- yeah,
那将会世界和平 人人拥有爱与纯真嘛
It'd be all peace and love and unicorns.
她懂了 格蕾
She gets it, grey.
别人总是 你强! 烦死我了
I'm so sick of all the "yay, you."
我完全明白
I totally understand.
主任整天都让我接受记者采访
Oh. the chief has got me doing press all day with journalists.
我的脸开始笑到痛了
My face is starting to hurt from smiling.
我已经按了
Uh-huh. I already pushed that.
我按就会快一点来
it comes faster when I push it.
那肯定是谢博德氏方法 -真有趣
Oh, must be that shepherd method. -funny.
我想走楼梯
I think I'll take the stairs.
梅瑞狄斯 你因为这个觉得烦恼吗
Meredith, are you bothered by this?
我为什么会觉得烦恼呢
why would I be bothered?
你不能把那叫做谢博德格蕾方法
You can't call it the shepherd-grey method
因为这样人们会觉得你只是个助手
Because then people would think you had help.
我真的要把我的肾捐给那个老头吗
So do I really have to give my kidney to that old guy?
莫休先生 绝对没过50岁 -我的儿子才22
Mr. mercer couldn't be more than 50. -my son's 22.
对他来说 超过40的人就在死亡边缘了
To him, everyone over 40 is on the brink of death.
八月时已经23岁了 -对
Turned 23 in august. -oh, that's right.
也许我们可以
Maybe we could have
在医院举办一个延迟派对
a little belated party here in the hospital,
给你买♥♥个冰淇淋蛋糕
Get you an ice cream cake.
你以前很喜欢的 -我七岁的时候喜欢
You used to love those. -yeah, when I was 7.
听好 我来这里不是跟你团圆的
Look, I'm not here for a reunion.
我只想快点完成然后离开这里 听到了吗
I just want to get this over with and get out of here, okay?
那你现在是每周做四次透析吗
So you are on dialysis four times a week now?
这时他们也应该带我去做透析了
They might as well chain me to the machine at this point.
我的肾坏了 我借着时间活着
My kidneys are shot. I'm living on borrowed time.
所以有这么个儿子能为我捐肾 我很幸运
So I'm pretty lucky to have a son who would do this for me.
你有钱可以换肾 这才叫幸运
You're lucky you're loaded.
究竟我什么时候能拿到那一万块
So when do I get the 10,000 bucks
手术前还是手术后
before or after the surgery?
圣诞节礼物
It's a christmas gift.
现在才十月份
Well, it's october.
我看到你们俩在外徘徊着
I see you two hovering.
假设说 一个病人
Hypothetically, say a patient was...
为了一个肾 付儿子钱 会发生什么事情呢
Paying his son for a kidney, what exactly would happen?
买♥♥肾
Paying money for a kidney?
假如
Hypothetically.
就像不久前
like someone stole an organ herself
某人偷了一个器官
not that long ago,
你应该知道
You should know,
会发生的事情就是
What would happen is
你的病人不能参加交换计划
your patient would be out of the exchange.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表