我相信有天堂
I believe in heaven.
也相信有地狱
I also believe in hell.
虽未亲身体验 但我相信它们存在
I've never seen either, but I believe they exist.
不可以不存在
They have to exist...
若没有天堂
Because without a heaven...
没有地狱
Without a hell...
灵魂就失去了归宿
We're all just headed for limbo.
你不来吗
You coming?
要是情况不妙 护士会来找我们的
If it's bad, the nurses will come and get us.
格蕾医生 病人剧烈抽搐
Dr. Grey, he's seizing.
现在我们该去了吧
Well, how about now? Now can we go?
赛迪
Sadie...
去找点其他事情做
Go find something else to do, now.
这是命令
That's an order.
你怎么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
我是来陪你的 伊兹·斯蒂文斯
I'm here for you, Izzie Stevens.
不 你不是 我们已经分手了
No. no, you're not, because I broke up with you.
你不能来陪我
So you are not here for me.
我很抱歉 可是
I'm sorry, but...
你得离开了
You have to go.
我不能离开 我要陪着你
I can't go. I'm here for you.
陪着我 是的
Me, yeah, right.
我是真心来这里
I am. I'm here...
别说了
Stop saying that!
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我刚打给器官捐献组织
I just called U.N.O.S.
杰克逊已正式获批 将优先接受
Jackson's officially at the top of the list
肝脏与小肠移植 -我担心来不及
For a liver and small bowel. - They can't come soon enough.
他的氨水平开始上升
His ammonia level's starting to rise.
我以为分流治疗能为他争取24小时
I thought the shunt was supposed to buy us 24 hours.
你不是说 这样可以多争取24小时吗
Isn't that what you said, that it should give us 24 hours?
穆兰达 我们已倾尽全力
Melinda, we're doing everything that we can.
我明白
I know.
我知道你们尽力了
I-I know you are.
失陪
Excuse me.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
病人剧烈抽搐 已注射劳拉西泮[镇定剂]
He had a seizure. I gave him lorazepam.
你呼叫谢博德了
You page Shepherd?
我只呼叫了你
I paged you.
你该呼叫谢博德
Page Shepherd.
病人不愿意
The patient doesn't want that.
是吗 他告诉你的 -没错
Oh, really? He tell you that? - Yes.
别呼叫他 这人太惹人厌了
Don't page him. He's terribly unpleasant.
登先生与需要移植的孩子完全匹配
Mr. Dunn is a match for your kid who needs the transplant.
完全匹配
He's a match.
你可能造成了颅内出血
You probably have a brain bleed,
因此必须把谢博德找来
Which is why we need to get Shepherd in here.
贝利医生 他横竖都是一死
Dr. Bailey, he's gonna die anyway.
那个孩子需要器官才能活下来
The boy who needs organs, I presume wants to live.
而我
And me?
我有器官
I have organs.
我已生无可恋
And I'm ready to die.
斯隆医生
Dr. Sloan.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
你先请 格蕾医生
After you, Dr. Grey.
谢谢 斯隆医生
Thank you, Dr. Sloan.
我知道这么做会内心不安
I know it feels wrong.
不管怎么想 都会内心不安
It feels wrong on so many levels, I can't even count them.
但任何医学资料上都未记载
But there is no case in any medical book
如何处理这种情况
That tells you how to deal with this situation.
不用看书都知道
Well, I don't need a book.
我知道该怎么做 为病人着想
I know what to do... what's best for my patient.
我建议你也能如此行事 -我是为他着想
I suggest you do the same. - I am.
你有吗 你呼叫谢博德了没
Oh, oh, really? You page Shepherd yet?
你打算呼叫他吗
Are you gonna page him?
我会尽我所能
I'm going to do my best
保住这个男孩的生命
To keep that beautiful boy alive
直到获得匹配的器官
Long enough to find him some organs.
我建议你也尽你所能
I suggest you do everything you can
保住你病人的生命
To keep your patient alive,
我们是医生 格蕾 不是刽子手
Because we're doctors, Grey. we're not executioners.
不会吧
Don't even tell me.
锁上了
Locked.
有人在睡觉 还是
People sleeping or...
我真是多此一问
Why do I bother asking?
太荒唐了 我要休息
This is ridiculous. I need sleep.
这声音可不享受 -倒像是遭罪
That's not a good noise. - That's a bad noise.
而且遭罪不浅
That's a really bad noise.
天哪 你没事吧 -当然不
Oh, my god. Are you okay? - No.
从中间弯折了 我想是断了
It's bent in the middle. I-I-I think I broke it.
快去找托瑞斯
Get Torres!
快去
Go!
马上
Okay.
你们俩负责全天候看护杰克逊
You two are on Jackson all day today.
他没了肝和肠
He doesn't have a liver or intestines,
毒素会在体内积聚
Which means toxins are gonna build up
颅脑也会产生肿胀
And his brain is gonna swell.
我们无法阻止 只能尽力减缓症状
We can't stop it, but we can try like hell to slow it down.
交给我了 贝利医生 -你无暇管这事儿 伊兹
I'm on it, Dr. Bailey. - You don't have time for this, Izzie.
你无暇关心别人的事
You don't have time to think about anyone else.
斯蒂文斯 你最好点一下头
Stevens, I need a nod,
打个哈欠 或者打个嗝
a yawn or maybe even a little burp...
让我知道你是清醒的
Something that lets me know that you're awake
有能力保护这孩子的生命 -是的 抱歉
And capable of keeping this boy alive.
是的 抱歉 一定全力以赴
Yes, I'm sorry. I am all yours.
听你的没错 谢谢 -贝利医生
Way to listen. Thanks for that. - Dr. Bailey.
还剩多少时间
How much tim do we have left?
最多16小时
16 hours at the most.
楼下有一台肝脏透析机
There's a liver dialysis machine downstairs.
肠胃科用来做临床试验的
G.I.'s using it for a clinical trial.
也许能为杰克逊再争取几小时 只是也许
It may give Jackson a few more hours. maybe.
那好 斯蒂文斯 接上颅内压监视仪
All right, then, uh, Stevens, put in the I.C.P. monitor
开始监控他的颅内压
And start tracking his intracranial pressures.
克莱夫 去把仪器拿来
Karev, go and get the machine.
万一仪器已经用在病人身上了怎么办
What if it's already hooked up to somebody?
如果那人所剩的时间超过16小时
If that somebody has more than 16 hours to live,
那就给他拔下来
Then we'll unhook 'em.
我想退出这个病例
I want off this case.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
老天 我想退出此病例 我要退出 -什么
Oh, god. I want off this case. I want off of... - What?
这个小男孩活不了
This little boy is gonna die,
我不想眼看着他死去
And I just don't want to be there to see it.
我不想 我不能眼看着
I just don't want to... I can't see it.
我要退出 我要退出这个病例
I just want off. I want off. I want off this case.
我要退出
I want off.
你多久没睡觉了
When was the last time you slept?
不用 我没事
No, no, no. I'm okay.
我认为你该休息几小时
I think that you need to get one or two hours of rest.
我 我很好 我没事 你去忙吧
I'm...I'm good. I'm...I'm fine. Just go.
我没事 我很好
I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
你很高兴嘛
You're very happy.
我很高兴 看见你真高兴
I am happy. I'm happy to see you.
你却不高兴 -我在这守了一整晚
You're not happy. - Oh, I've just been here all night.
那个变♥态♥病人怎样了
How is our resident psychopath?
死了没
Is he gone yet?
是的 快了 -对了 妈妈喜欢你
Uh, yeah, yeah, soon. - By the way, mom likes you.
她认为你很适合我
She thinks you're good for me.
托瑞斯医生 谢天谢地你在这儿
Oh! Dr. Torres, thank god you're here.
我得赶紧去急诊那
I'm headed down to the pit.
我收到紧急呼叫 有事找欧瑟尔去
I got a 911 page.Page Ortho if you need anything.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表