在香港做的这个
Went and got crazy-ass elective surgery
疯子手术
In hong kong.
谁会做这个?
Who does that?
矮人们 绝望的矮人们
Short people. desperate short people.
我把腿拉长了
I had my legs lengthened.
我在这找不到医生做这个 -这是不是很野蛮?
I couldn't find a surgeon who would do it here. look, it's barbaric, okay?
他们先打断他的腿 再用一些刑具一样的东西
They--they broke his legs and they hooked him up
把腿接起来
To some sort of medieval torture device.
就是为了把骨头分离
Yeah, that's to pull the bones apart.
那是增高的过程 它很有争议性
That's the lengthening process. it's a controversial procedure.
我自己不会做这种手术 能让我看一下吗
I don't perform it myself. could I take a look?
他们说着能足足增高2英寸
They said it'd give me 2 whole inches.
器官共享网络有消息吗?
Any word from u.n.o.s.?
还没有
Not yet.
克莱夫医生一直在跟他们联络
Dr. karev is staying in constant contact with them.
我们还得等多久?
How much longer will we have to wait?
很难找到匹配的肝肠吗?
Are--are livers and intestines hard to find?
杰克逊的血型是O型阳性
Well, jackson's blood type is o-positive.
应该容易有匹配
It shouldn't be too difficult to match.
但是他有输血
But he's had blood transfusions,
意味着可能有额外抗体
Which means there could be extra antibodies
这下就很难匹配了
That are hard to match,
我们要有耐心 木兰达
So we need to be patient, melinda.
同时 我还要
In the meantime, um, I need
做点检查 看看杰克逊的电解质
To run some tests on jackson to check his electrolytes.
我们会尽力来
We're gonna do everything we can
帮助你儿子的 普莱斯科特夫人
To help your son, mrs. prescott.
我们都会尽力的
All of us.
你很古怪
You. you're squirrelly.
什么? -我不信任你
I'm sorry? I don't trust you.
我不放心你在这家医院工作
I don't trust you in this hospital
显然我不放心把跟了我三年的
And I certainly don't trust you with my patient of three years
重要病人交给你 -我
Who's extremely important. i--
如果想继续这个病例
Zz. if you want to stay on this case,
就别插手 我说什么你做什么
You will stay out of my way, you will do what I tell you,
如果你对我的病人有任何意见观点
And if you have something to say to or about my patient,
都得先乖乖举手 然后通过我的同意
You will raise your hand and wait to be called on.
你开玩笑的吧
You--you've got to be kidding me.
说
Yes.
你开玩笑的吧
This is a joke, right?
我的样子像在说笑吗?
Do I look like I'm laughing?
你在生气
You're upset.
我从来不生病人的气
I don't get upset with patients.
你觉得我杀了那些女人很恐怖
You're mad at me for killing those women.
我知道的
I get that.
如果你知道我儿时被虐待
Would you feel differently if you knew
会对我有所改观吗?
That I was beaten as a child?
每天如此
Every day.
你知道我怎么学会阅读的吗?
It's how I learned to read.
我躲在水槽下
I-i used to hide under the sink
念洗涤剂包装上的文字
And sound out the letters on the detergent box.
真的吗?
Is that true?
这样让你好受些吗?
Did it make you feel better?
只要能让你安心入眠 格蕾医生
Whatever helps you sleep at night, dr. grey.
你做了什么坏事吗?
Did you do something bad?
交通违章
Traffic violation.
你怎么了 小子?
What's wrong with you, kid?
我需要移植肠和肝脏
I need a new liver and a new intestine.
真的? 想要我的吗?
Yeah? you want mine?
你在北站吗?
Are you in the north terminal?
她应该到那儿了
Well, that's where she's supposed to be.
不不 哪儿也别去 就在那等
No, no, do-don't go anywhere. just wait.
不用了 我见到她了
Never mind. I found her.
其实在机场有专门的车接你的
You know, there's a town car waiting for you at the airport.
犯不着这么豪华的车 我坐巴士来
I don't need a fancy car. I just hopped on the bus.
帮你省点钱 -所以这次旅途
Saved you some money. so this cruise...
你是恰好路过这里西雅图吗?
You just happened to have a layover in seattle?
是啊 我一直想来瞧瞧太空塔
Well, I've always wanted to check out the space needle.
我知道从塔顶可以看到瑞尼尔山
I understand you can see mount rainer from the top.
是吗? 还有什么是你想瞧瞧的呢?
Oh, really? anything else you want to check out?
你打算带我去看什么呢?
You gonna take me or not? I got back-to-back surgeries, ma.
你应该先跟我说医生
You gotta give me a little more notice. yeah, yeah.
我生了5个医生啦 我知道规矩
I gave birth to five doctors. I know the drill.
我等着好了 或者见见你的同事
I can wait, maybe meet your colleagues.
那是马克斯隆吗?
Is that mark sloan?
没错
Yeah.
马克斯隆
Mark sloan.
谢博德夫人 您看上去不错
Oh, mrs. shepherd. you look great.
要命 等一下见吧
Oh, damn. catch up later?
哦 来得正好 妈妈 这是梅丽迪斯
Uh, oh, perfect timing. um, mom, this is meredith.
梅丽迪斯 终于看到本人了
Meredith, finally.
我儿子像小狗藏骨头一样
Hi. my son has been acting like a dog with his favorite bone,
把你藏起来
Hiding you away.
我想和你一起吃午饭可以不
I hope you're free for lunch.
我等不及要好好了解你了
I can't wait to dive in and find out all about you.
梅丽看上去怪怪的 你觉得怪不
Mer looks weird. does she look weird to you?
他看上去都快尿裤子了
She looks like she's gonna pee her pants. oh, crap.
我给她灌太多水了 -会见家庭成员真的很麻烦
I made her hydrate. meeting the family always blows.
我永远不会要你见的
I'd never make you do that.
我也不会 跟已故的人交往的好处之一哦
Me, either. one of the many perks of dating a dead guy. mm.
那个和梅丽迪斯拥抱的人是谁?
Who's that lady touching meredith?
德瑞克的母亲
Derek's mom.
所以她看起来怪怪的
Oh, that's why she looks so weird.
她没有很怪 我都帮她想到安排好了
She does not look weird, okay? I've got it under control.
她表现的不错
Mer is doing... great.
看上去要尿裤子
Looks like she's gonna pee.
杨医生 能帮我检查一下术后病患吗?
Dr. yang, you mind checking on some of my post-ops?
急诊室人满为患
E.r. is swamped with traumas.
还有 你愿意和我约会吗?
Also, would you like to go on a date with me?
什么?
I'm sorry?
约会
A date.
你说不要对你忽冷忽热
You said not to play hot and cold with you,
那么 我8点来接你?
So, um, I'll pick you up around 8:00?
哦 确保给2212床的肯纳灌肠剂
Oh, and make sure mr. kenner in room 2-2-1-2 gets that enema.
他便秘好几天了
He's been holding on to it for days.
好的
Okay.
这才怪怪的吧
'cause that wasn't weird.
看到了吧 跟已故者交往的另一个好处
See, another perk of dating a dead guy--
没有糟糕的约会
No awkward dates.
2比1 谁比较好?
2-to-1, but who's counting?
我为什么不能接受那个好心人的器官?
Why can't I have that nice man's organs?
他愿意给我
He offered.
就像在学校里
You know how in school,
有些规矩必须要遵守
There are rules you have to follow?
在这儿也是一样
Well, the same goes for here.
我们不守规则的话
We have to follow the rules,
就会有大♥麻♥烦
Or else we get in big trouble.
那个人要给你器官
And what that man offered you...
是绝对违反规定的
Was definitely against the rules.
她又在和保险公♥司♥的人争执
She's fighting with the insurance people again.
你不用操心那些事情
You're not supposed to worry about stuff like that.
跟她说点好话
Tell her something good today,
就算没有好事
Even if nothing good happens,
她需要好话
She needs good news.
我身体里装满了健康的器官
I've got a body full of-- of high-quality parts here.
还有3天时间
3-day liquidation sale.
每样都拿走
Everything must go.
就算我们可以 也得和他的匹配
Even if we could do it, you have to be a match for him,
也就是说要拿你的血和他的交叉配型
Which means we'd have to crossmatch your blood with his.
幸运的是我们在一个医院
Good thing we're both in a hospital then.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表