什么 你写了首她喜欢的歌♥
What? You wrote her her own love song
而且你在婚礼上唱给她听
And you sang it to her at the wedding.
那是马克或者萨姆写的 或者别的什么人
Mark wrote it or sam--somebody.
我记不清是谁了 -我记得
I don't remember who it was. - I do. I do.
我那时喝醉了 但我还记得
I was drunk at the time but I remember
而且我还以为你们会一辈子在一起
And I remember thinking you guys were gonna last forever
大家都会一辈子在一起 -是啊
That we were all gonna last forever. - Yeah.
你该给萨姆打个电♥话♥ 他很想你
You should call Sam. He misses you.
好的
Yeah.
睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
不太好
Not too well.
因为肩膀疼吗
Shoulder pain?
不是 因为有个烦人的妻子 -不
No. Pain-in-the-ass wife. - No
我让他陪了我整晚 因为我担心
I kept him up all night because I was afraid
我的动脉瘤会爆♥炸♥ 我会就这样死了
My aneurysm was gonna explode and I was gonna die.
你好 我是克莱夫医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Karev.
格蕾医生去哪了
Well. Where's Dr. Grey?
她说过她要替我做手术的
She's supposed to be in my surgery.
她和谢博德医生去处理急救去了
Uh she and Dr. Shepherd got called in on an emergency.
看起来他一时半会处理不了你的动脉瘤了
So it looks like he's not gonna get to your aneurysm until later.
那要什么时候
Wh--later when?
可能几小时后 可能明天
Could be a few hours. It could even be tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
她已经为今天准备好了啊 今天就是明天
I mean She's already waited till tom--today is tomorrow.
抱歉 你是谁 -我是她丈夫
I'm sorry. Who are you? - I'm her husband.
我这副德行是因为
Oh I look like this because--
我开车碾到了他
I ran him over with our car
现在才得知我脑子里有颗炸♥弹♥
Before i knew i had this huge time bomb in my head
而我则是个晚育的母亲
When i was just a big ol' pregnant person
等着宝宝出世
Waiting for her baby.
所以 如果谢博德医生能够
So... Just, please, if Dr. Shepherd could, you know
早点来 而不是晚来
Get to me sooner Rather than later.
发生什么紧急情况了
What's the emergency?
艾迪森的哥哥
Addison's brotr.
艾迪森在这儿
Addison's here?
我们正吃晚饭 他突然昏过去了
We were having dinner, And he just passed out.
我告诉你 可能只是疝气而已
I am telling you, it is Probably just my hernia.
他患有腹股沟疝
Uh, he has An inguinal hernia
但看来不是阻塞的原因
But it doesn't seem to be The source of the obstruction.
宝贝 看来两位医生
You know, honey, it's gonna Take these doctors
还需一些时间才能确诊
A long time to figure this out, All right?
我很好 你赶紧去工作吧
I am fine here. Now you gotta go to work.
他不喜欢别人帮他
He hates it when we try to help him.
他就像个小孩一样
He's a lot like My second graders that way.
老爸 你赢了 我手♥机♥开着
Okay, daddy, you win. And i have my cell.
需要时打我电♥话♥
So call me if you need me.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
我得了结直肠癌
I have colorectal cancer.
三年内去除了五块息肉
I've had five polyps removed In the last three years
还做过放疗
And radiation.
我没让女儿知道 希望你们也别说
My daughter doesn't know And i would like To keep it that way.
杨医生会为你做断层扫描对比
Dr. Yang is gonna set you up For a c. t. With contrast.
你在哪里接受治疗的
Where have you been treated?
我们需要以前的病例
We'll need to get Your medical records.
维罗纳的哥伦比亚医院 秀尔特医生
Columbia hospital in verona, And dr. Shulty.
我
I, uh...
我转来这里工作了
I work here now.
我看到你来了 我想
I saw that you were in And i thought i--
等她走了再进来打招呼
You waited till she left To come in and say hello.
你就是这样面对旧事的 一个大男人
That's just like you to face up To things like a man.
你该告诉她癌症的事 迈克尔
You should really tell her About the cancer, michael.
她该知道
She deserves to know.
你没资格跟我谈她
You lost the right to tell me anything about her
你发来邮件说你取消订婚的时候你就没资格了
When you broke off your engagement in a two-line e-mail.
下一句歌♥词是什么
What was the next line?
我们能说些别的吗
Can we talk about something else?
最经典的情歌♥ -嗨
Greatest love song of all time. - Hey!
嘿 你们唱到德里克那段了没
Hey. Did you guys get to the part where Derek rhymes
"解剖课的总数"和"艾蒂逊美妙的臀部"
"Gross anatomy class" with "addison's fine ass"?
那段是我写的
'Cause i wrote that line.
恩哼 -噢 我的错
ahem. - Oh, my bad.
不不 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
听起来是首不错的歌♥
I, uh... I think it sounds Like a fine song.
阿尔奇 我听说你准备让德里克
Mm. Archie, I heard you were gonna let Derek
把这些寄生虫从你脑袋上拿掉
Remove those little suckers from your brain.
有可能 -他是想这么干
Maybe. - He is.
我讨厌外科 尤其是脑外科
I hate surgery, especially brain surgery.
是的 作为一个神经学专家
Yeah. Being a neurologist,
你有可能看到很多手术后的病人
You probably see a lot of patients post-op
他们就 在病房♥里炒鸡蛋
Who are just, you know, scrambled eggs up there--
好了 知道么 马克
Okay, you know what, mark?
你现在帮不上忙
You're not helping right now.
我们坐在这想说服他 手术是--
We're sitting here trying to convince him that surgery is--
不是一个好选择
Is not an option.
从这些扫描图上看
According to these scans,
你上次C. T检查中发现的那个囊肿
The single cyst that you had in your last c. t.
已经增加到了八个
Has now multiplied by eight,
阻塞了第三脑室
All clogging the third ventricle.
囊肿之间太纠结了
There's no way I can surgically navigate through a mess like that
我没有办法通过手术控制住
Without rupturing one.
这是什么意思
So what does that mean?
艾迪森 这有一屋子医生
You're in a room full of doctors, addison,
他们现在全都很安静
Who are all being very quiet right now.
我就要死了
I'm gonna die.
就是这个意思
That's what it means.
在你们每个人的信封里
Inside each one of your envelopes
是一个手术的名字
Is the name of a surgery.
你们的任务是在病人身上完成手术需要的遮盖
Your task is to drape your patients accordingly.
各就各位 预备 开始
On your marks. Get set. Go.
加油 大伙 放轻松
Come on, people. Lighten up.
这应该很好玩的 别这么紧张
This is supposed to be fun. Don't take it so seriously.
你真差劲 我奶奶都比你折得好
You suck at this! My grandmother could drape better than you.
抱歉 我会--我下次会做得更好
I'm sorry. I'll--i'll try To do better next time.
不不 我只是--你做得很棒
No, no. I'm just--You're doing great.
我--我不太会说话 我闹着玩呢 只不过
I'm--i'm trash-talking. I'm having fun. It's just--
我--真好玩
I'm--it's fun.
你在干嘛...
what do you...
看上去不错 做得好 -完成
Lookin' good. Good job. - Done.
好. .
Good...
胆囊切除手术 -对 很好
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy. - Yeah, that's good.
给你 下一个挑战
Here. Your, uh, next challenge.
我好了 我也做完了
Yes. Me, too. I'm done, too.
胰腺十二指肠切除术是胰腺癌的手术
A whipple is for pancreatic cancer.
你是打算从嘴巴里进去吗
Were you planning on going in through the mouth?
重来
Start over.
真的没有办法 艾迪
There's just no way, Addie.
我跟西德尔的卡纳和梅奥的拉里都谈过
I talked to Conroy at Cedars, Larry at Mayo,
他们也这么说 只会有--
And they agree. There'd just be--
我把你... 放进了一个...
I put... You in a...
小小的盒子里
Tiny box.
离婚以后 我把你变得...
After the divorce, I made you...
渺小又微不足道 没什么特别
Petty and inconsequential and nothing special
让你能挤进那个袖珍的... 小盒子
So that you could fit into this tiny... Little box
这使我每天有起床的动力
That would help me get out of bed in the morning.
但是现在...
But now...
现在我得把你从盒子里拿出来
Now i have to take you out of the box
因为... 我得去相信
Because... I need to believe that, uh,
你能做到
You can do this,
你能治好我哥哥
That you can save my brother.
我需要你变得无所不能
I need you to be a god.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表