鸡肉
Chicken.
真不错
Good chicken.
是啊 鸡肉诶
Yeah, chicken.
我知道这是鸡肉 我是想知道味道怎么样
I know it's chicken. I want to know what it tastes like.
像鸡肉呗
It tastes like chiken.
我今天要做手术了 -或许吧 万一收缩了呢
I'm having surgery today. - Maybe if the mets have shrunk.
我今天可能要做手术
I am maybe having surgery today,
正因如此 我不能亲自尝试这鸡肉
And as such, I cannost taste the chicken for myself,
我需要你们告诉我到底什么味道的啊
I really need you guys to tell me what it taste like
我得把晚宴确定下来
I need to nail down this dinner
这样才能在 梅瑞狄斯和德里克的婚礼网站上写告示啊
So I can announce on Meredith and Derek's wedding web site
还有网站啊
There is a web site?
所以请你还是详细的说一下这鸡肉吧
So can you please a little more articulate and just chicken?
就是这件了 -谢博德医生 你真帅气啊
That's the one. - You are very dapper Dr. Shepherd?
真的假的 这可不能开玩笑的啊
You're serious about this. It's not some cool jock.
你看上去超赞 他超赞的 对吧
You look fantastic. He looks fantastic,right?
是啊 -可不是
Yeah - Whatever
记得我们小的时候
Remember when we were little
我们会在操场上 突然咬别的小朋友一口
And we would accidently bite a kid on playplound?
祝你检查顺利 -鸡肉不错
Good luck with your scan. - Good codcken.
怎么样
So?
像猪肉
Pork.
我们的老师会边说着抱歉边走开
Our teachers would go, "say you're sorry."
好吧 我来尝尝这鸡肉
Fine. I'll taste the chicken.
我们会说 但词不达意
And we would say it, but we wouldn't mean it.
因为被我们咬的那个孩子 就是活该啊
Because the stupid kid we bit totally deserved it.
不好意思 很抱歉
Oh! oh. sorry. I'm sorry.
小心点
Take care now.
其实...我付不起房♥租
Hey. so... I can't afford rent.
欧文对我说"小心点" -不错啊 三个字呢
Owen just told me to "take care now." - Nice. it's three words.
是啊 比她家人对她说的多
Yeah, it's more than she's getting from any of her family.
我老妈沉默 我姑妈沉默
My mom--silent. my aunt--silent.
我妹妹阿丽雅...我知道
My sister Aria-- I know.
我知道我老爸权利有多大
I know how much power my father wields,
但说实话 我又算什么呢
But seriously, I mean, what am i,
对他们甚至我妈来说 我是隐形的 死了的
Invisible, dead to them, to my mother?
你再给他们点时间
Well, you just have to give them some more time.
你们干嘛不直接告诉他们 你俩分手了
I mean, why can't you just tell them you guys broke up?
没人能来管你们跟谁约会的 对吧
It's no one's business who you go out with anyway, right?
我让你单独思考一下
And I will leave you to ponder that.
然而随着我们年长 不断补偿
But as we get older, making amends...
万事不易
Isn't so simple.
你真觉得我该撒谎
You really think I should lie?
我真觉得你该付房♥租
I really think you should pay rent.
但 不管怎么说 小心点
But, you know, whatever. take care now.
随着操场玩耍的日子结束 就不能再信口开河了
After the playground days are over, you can't just say it.
你得说到做到
You have to mean it.
我送份礼物给你
I got you a present.
我告诉过你了 别给钱我
I told you, you can't give me money,
即便你是个出色的整形科医生
Even if you are a fancy plastic surgeon.
我可不是你的捐赠者 我又不是你情妇
I am not your charity case. I-i am not your mistress.
我是你朋友 平等的 所以.. -跟钱没关系
I'm your friend, your equal, so... - It's not money.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我刚才不过是表演下"贫贱不能移"
'Cause I was just doing the "poor but proud" thing for show
我就快领政♥府♥综援了
Before I accepted your government cheese.
这比钞票强多了 等着
It's better than money. Wait.
当然啦 作为一个医生而言 "抱歉"可不是个好词
Of course, when you become a doctor, "sorry" is not a happy word.
那不是意味着"你要死了 我爱莫能助了"
It either means, "you're dying, and I can't help"
她从树上摔下来 把四肢都摔断了
She fell out of a tree and broke all her limbs.
的确更好
Ooh. that is better.
或者意味着"痛苦万分"
Or it means, "this is really gonna hurt."
多少天 -29天
How many days? - 29.
刚治疗完了
Fresh from rehab.
我能给你引见这个区一些好的见面会
I could tell you some good meetings in the area.
谢了 他们把整个名单给我了
Thanks. they--they gave me a whole list.
我们又多了个共同点嘛
So that's one more thing we have in common.
你有没有...跟梅瑞狄斯说过
Have you... talked to Meredith...
莱西呢
To Lexie?
威洛 恐怕你的颧骨也断了
Okay, Willow, I'm afraid your cheekbone looks broken, too.
我得过几周等肿消退些了才能帮你修复
I'll need to wait a few weeks until the swelling goes down to repair that.
几周后 我得去犹他州的一棵树上去
In a few weeks, I'm gonna be up a tree in Utah.
那群畜生公♥司♥ 用推土机把我从凯里上铲下来
Those corporate bastards, the same ones who just bulldozed me out of Kaili
他们要推平那区域建综合性住♥宅♥区
They want to clear-cut acres to build another ski condo complex.
一群杂种!
Sons of bitches!
你说的话我大多没听懂
There is so much about that sentence I do not understand.
你被推土机从哪儿铲下来
Uh, you were bulldozed out of something?
凯丽
Uh, uh, Kaili.
她是颗树 我在上面住了6周
She was the tree that I was living in for the past six weeks.
她是已有200岁的美丽老橡树
She was a beautiful 200-year-old oak
那个树林里到处是200多岁的老橡树
In a Grove full of beautiful 200-year-old oaks.
你给那棵树命名为"凯丽"
You named a tree "Kaili"?
凯丽是夏威夷语 意为"美丽 聪慧"
Kaili is Hawaiian, for "divine beauty and wisdom."
代表了一切美好事物
And she was all of those things.
一切美好事物 而如今却没了
She was all of those things, and now she's gone.
都没了
They're all gone.
就为了雅皮士房♥子
And for what, yuppie housing?
一群畜生公♥司♥
Those corporate bastards!
很抱歉
I'm really sorry,
你在很长一段时间里不能再爬树了
But you're not gonna be climbing up any trees for a good long while.
人怎么住在树上啊
How does one exactly live in a tree?
我的意思是 在树上怎么排除废弃物啊
I mean, how exactly does one say, eliminate waste?
他是...在问 你在哪儿排便
He's, um, asking where your poo goes,
在这个时候问不太合适
Which may not be the most sensitive question
尤其她现在在为她的...
While she's mourning the death of her...
树友们哀悼
Tree friend.
医生 打扰一下
Excuse me, doctor.
很抱歉 年轻帅气的医生
Oh, excuse me, young-and-yummy doctor.
我能为你效劳吗 -不知道诶 你行吗
Can I help you? - I don't know. can you?
你是在找人吗 大妈
Are you looking for someone, ma'am?
天哪 我得假装没听见你刚叫我"大妈"
Oh, gosh. I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just call me "ma'am,"
因为在我脑海里还在呈现咱俩在玩医生游戏
Because I have this image of you and me in my head playing doctor,
然后被你扼杀掉了
And that just kinda ruined it.
好吧 我得回去工作了 祝你好运 一切都是
Okay, I'm gonna go back to work now, but good luck with, whatever.
其实 我在找一名医生
Well, I am looking for a doctor.
神呐 我想现在她该是一名病人了
Gosh, I guess she's a patient now.
伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯
Um, Isobel Stevens.
我是...
I'm, uh...
我是她故有
I'm an old friend.
紧随你之后
After you.
医生加绅士 真是倍感帅气
Oh, a doctor and a gentleman. Now that's a double yummy.
偶滴神呐 谁要结婚了 -天哪 老妈
My god! who's getting married?! - Oh, my god. mom.
你怎么会来
What are you doing here?
老妈 -嘘 保密
Mom? - Now shush, cricket.
别让火♥辣♥医生觉得我老了
You don't want that hot doctor to think I'm old.
嘿 你也被呼叫了
Hey. You got paged, too?
是啊 说立即到主任办公室
Yeah. Report to the chief's office, stat.
你觉得会是什么事 为什么
What do-- what do you think? why?
他干嘛那么急呼我们 -我不知道啊
Why--why would he page us stat? - I don't know.
我们最近是不是错手杀了人不记得了
Did we kill anyone lately and don't remember?
你们的父亲在这儿
Your father's here.
他禁酒29天 才从康复中心出来
He's 29 days sober, just out of rehab.
他这次很认真 每一阶段都很努力
He's taking it seriously. He's working his steps.
第九个阶段是随时弥补过失
The ninth step is to make amends wherever possible.
这是酗酒康复的关键
It's the key to an alcoholic's recovery
为他的过去犯的过错承担责任
To take responsibility for the wreckage of his past.
我呼你们过来 就是要请你们听他说完
I paged you here to ask you to please hear him out.
就当帮我个忙 听他说完
As a favor to me-- to please hear him out.
主任 今天我在急诊值班 而且... -我会处理
Uh, I'm covering the pit, chief, and-- - I'll cover it.
但今天有个外伤要来 -我会处理的 梅瑞狄斯
But there's a trauma coming in. - I got it, Meredith.
拜托了
Please.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表