手术室里的一切都很紧张
It's intense what happens in the O.R.
当病人命悬一线
When live's on the line,
你像玩弄布丁那样拨弄着大脑
and you're poking their brains like they are silly pudding,
此时你需要同身旁的医生形成默契
be a firmer bond with the surgeons right next to you,
打不破而又难以言喻的默契
an unbreakable, indescribable bond.
此默契来源于亲密
It's intimate being tight together like that.
你们醒了吗
You're up?
没有 -是的
No. - Yes.
不论你是否喜欢这种默契
Whether you like it or not,
无论你是否喜欢他们
whether you like them or not,
你们是一家人
you become family.
邪恶的女巫死了
The wicked witch is dead.
打比方还是真死了
Metaphorically dead or dead dead?
你们在说谁呢
Who are you talking about?
汉娜 她的名字从手术日程上消失了
Hahn. Her name is off the surgical board,
她的手术都取消了
Her surgery has been cancelled
我不知道原因 我只知道
I don't know how or why but I do know
汉娜走人了
Hahn is gone.
太糟了 她很有才华
It's too bad. She was really talented
你们不是在跟我说话吗
You are not talking to me?
格蕾在家吗
Is, uh, Grey home?
是的
Yes
死神 出来 你在哪 死神
Death?! Come on. Where are you, Death?
死神
Death?! Aah!
阎王 天哪 几百年没见了
Die! Oh, my god! It's been-- forever. Oh.
你看上去就像
Oh, wow. You look like...
死神 -死神
Death! - Death!
那个穿睡衣的家伙是你男朋友吗
Is the guy in the pajamas your boyfriend?
如果是的话 他太帅了 -是的
Because if so, then hot. - Right?
你是哪位
Uh, hey. Uh... who are you?
我叫赛迪 你又是哪位
I'm Sadie. Who are you?
我 我叫克里斯蒂娜
I'm--I'm--I'm Cristina.
不用说 上医学院以前她们一定去
Apparently they went backpacking around Europe together or something...
欧洲旅行过之类的
before med school.
那女人就这样把我赶下了床
You know that woman all but kicked me out of the bed?
糟透了
That's terrible.
还有死神 她的小名不叫死神 而是梅
And death? Meredith's name is not death. It's Mer.
我很同情你
I really feel for you.
她以前连提都没提过这女人
You know, she's never even mentioned this woman.
她们之间能有多铁
I mean, how good of a friend can she be?
铁到把我们俩都赶下床
Good enough to kick us both out of bed.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
这女人就是我当初进医学院的原因
This woman is the reason I went to med school in the first place.
我想如果连死神这样的懒鬼...
I figured if a slacker like death...
都能挥舞手术刀 那我也能 -梅 梅
could handle slicing people open, then I could, too. -Mer. Mer.
梅瑞狄斯可不是懒鬼
Meredith's not a slacker.
我可以给你爆点料
Ooh, I could tell you some stories.
你敢
But you won't.
塞迪 你推迟了住院实习期
So, Sadie, you postponed your residency
就为了能在停尸房♥工作
to work in a morgue?
是的 尸体随你怎么划 没有讨厌的规矩
Yeah, you know, a lot of the fun cutting, none of the rules,
但我后来厌倦了
But I got bored.
我开始渴望接触流动的鲜血
Started craving blood that was flowing.
你现在来到这里 不敢相信你来了
And now you're here. I can't believe you're here.
伊兹 你不进去吗
Iz, you coming?
进去 只是我还要等一会儿
Yeah. I just need a minute.
我明白 汉娜的病人勾起你对丹尼的回忆
Look, I get it. Hahn's case brought up the Denny thing.
但汉娜已经不在这儿了
But Hahn's not even here anymore.
已经成为过去式了
It's stuff from the past.
已经过去了 伊兹
Stuff from the past, Iz.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我能明白
I might...
只要你肯告诉我
if you'd talk to me.
算了
Fine.
回头见
See you inside.
我在走着
I'm walking.
早上好
Morning.
一个人朝前走着
Walking straight ahead, all by myself.
你看上去很美 有点疲惫 但是很美
You know, you look good. Tired, but good.
我说过你的短发挺迷人的吗
Did I mention I find the short hair kind of sassy?
我再一次走过这个角落 一个人
Now I'm turning this corner, again, all alone.
这些...是我的小猫抓的
These are s--uh, scratches from my kitten.
它就爱到处乱抓
He's a crazy scratchy scratcher.
你养猫吗
You're a cat person?
其实我指的是梳子
I meant hairbrush.
我的梳子很容易抓伤手的
It--it--I have a crazy scratchy hairbrush.
我的主刀手术已经危在旦夕了 三号♥
Solo surgeries are at stake here, three.
你不能这样古古怪怪的也不能受伤
I can't have you acting weird or wounded.
我状态很好 真的
I'm--I am on top of my game. Really.
去整形科 离我远远的 走吧
I'm sending you to plastics, far, far away. Just go.
你知道一个心脏科的家伙吗 叫狄克逊
Hey, what do you know about a heart guy named Dixon?
狄克逊不是"家伙" 她叫维吉尼亚 狄克逊
Dixon? Uh, no, not a guy. I've heard of Virginia Dixon.
专业水平超高 人却很低调 等一下
She's got an incredible record. Really low mortal-- Wait.
她要来这儿吗 -是的 就今天
Is she coming here? -Yeah. Today.
背部心脏移植 我也参加的
Piggyback heart transplant. I'm on the case.
什么 为什么没我的份
What? What? W-why am I not on the case?
她是你的前任克里斯蒂娜
So she's your pre-Cristina Cristina?
你得告诉我为什么她叫你死神
You gonna tell me why she calls you death?
死神和阎王的故事 天机不可泄露
Oh, No. The adventures of death and die are better left untold.
你妹妹在她的小细胳膊上切丝儿
Hey, pedia's julienning her skinny little chicken arms,
另外 目前还是不明了H为何不翼而飞
And still no word on what made "h" hitch a ride with her flying monkeys.
回见 -翻译给我听
Later. - Translate that for me.
莱西可能在偷偷拿自己练刀
Lexie may be a secret cutter,
还有 汉娜辞职的原因也不了
and there's still no word on why Hahn quit.
是真的吗 莱西的事?
Is that true, about Lexie?
我不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't know. How would I know?
如果是真的你会怎么做 -什么都不做
If it's true, what are you gonna do about it? - Nothing.
梅瑞狄斯 你不能袖手旁观 她是你妹妹
Meredith, you can't do nothing. She's your sister.
那又怎样
And?
你们是一家人
And you're family.
我不明白
I'm not understanding.
莱西是你的家人
Lexie is your family.
算了
Forget it.
嗨 亨特医生
Hello, Dr. Hunt.
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
谢谢
Thank you.
病人什么情况
Hey, what do we got?
挤压受伤 几分钟后就到
Uh, crush injuries. Couple minutes out.
你知道汉娜是怎么回事吗
Hey, w-what do you know about Hahn?
她走了
Um, she's gone.
可是为什么 -我不知道
Yeah, but why? - I don't know.
你们可是朋友啊
You two are friends.
我不想谈这个 好吗
I don't want to talk about it, okay?
只想来点大出血 内脏 骨头错乱
I want blood and guts and mangled bones.
最好是重伤 花一整天才能治好的那种
I want a guy so badly smashed up, it takes all day to fix him.
我想做一场惊天动地的手术 不想谈汉娜
I want to rock a surgery. I don't want to talk about Hahn.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
无名氏 花了很久才把他弄出车子
Unidentified man with prolonged extrication time.
得把他从工作中的垃圾车里吊出来
They had to fish him out of a working garbage truck.
多处挤压伤 开放性骨折 昏迷指数3级
Multiple crush injuries, open fractures, G.C.S. 3,
我们没法把他解开 -解开?
and we couldn't unhook him in the field. - Unhook him?
他的股骨断成2节 刺入了自己的躯干
His femur's broken in half, and it's puncturing his torso.
他被钉住了
He's impaled.
被自己钉住了
Impaled on himself?
人肉麻花儿
Human pretzel.
这个不错
That'll do.
检查腘动脉搏动
Check his popliteal pulse.
感觉不到搏动
I'm getting nothing.
因为他的膝盖在这儿
That's because his knee is over here.
你觉得他当时正在垃圾车里睡觉
You think he was sleeping in that dumpster and
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表