实习医生格蕾 前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"
外科培训记录
The surgical training protocol
非常正式的改变了人们
Is officially changing people.
你觉得你在我面前维护你男友
You thought that you'd defend your boyfriend to me
我就会对他好些? -他不是我男友
And i'd just take it? He's not my boyfriend.
你和德里克不行的 为什么你那么在乎我的看法?
You and derek will not work. Why do you care what i think?
如果我真的要搬去和他住 我需要你的支持
If i'm gonna do this with him i need you to cheer me on.
作为外科医生
As surgeons
我们被授予修复的能力
We are trained to fix what's broken.
我有事 不能再待了
I'm in a hurry.I can't stay.
主任要开一个大会
The chief's having a big meeting.
所以我要告诉你 我觉得我不需要心理咨♥询♥了
but i wanted to tell you that i'm finished with therapy.
伤口就是我们的起跑线 工作的起跑线
The breaking point is our starting line... At work.
梅丽迪斯 你还需要继续做咨♥询♥
Meredith you are not finished.
你在做咨♥询♥的时候表现非常好
You have worked Incredibly hard.
看看 你是怎么走过来的
Look how far you've come.
但是你只是触及到了表层
But you're just Scratching the surface.
这样的 德里克搬过来了
Well derek's moved in
我们关系更进了一步
And we've taken it to the next level
这不是德里克的问题
It's not about derek.
我很幸福
I'm happy
你还没有完成
You're not done.
我幸福不是最重要的? -不是
I am happy, isn't that the point? -No.
但是在我们的生活中
But in our lives
伤口就是虚弱的表现
The breaking point is a sign of weakness...
我需要你坐下来接着治疗
I need you to stay for the session.
我 不行 要开会了 主任的会
I no The meeting The chief i...
谢谢你怀亚特医生
Thank you Dr. Wyatt.
感谢你所做的一切
Thanks for everything.
当然我们会尽可能的避免伤口
And we'll do everything we can to avoid it.
抱歉 -你在这儿做什么?
sorry. -What are you doing in here?
我计划在你搬走之后把这改造成办公室
I'm thinking about making this my office when you move out.
当我搬走? 我什么时候搬走?
When i move out?When am i moving out?
近期?
Soon?
你知道梅丽迪斯盘算着把我们赶出去吗?
Did you know meredith was planning on making us move out?
伊兹 我正忙 -如果你愿意你也可以参加
I'm kinda busy here iz.-You can join us if you want.
不!
No!
你打算什么时候才跟我们关照 我们该滚蛋了
When were you planning on telling us we had to move out?
你打算什么时候告诉他们该搬走了
When were you planning on telling them they had to move out?
什么? 为什么他们要搬走?
What? Why do they have to move out?
梅丽迪斯看我为你特制的
Meredith hey look I made this especially for you.
家像个公园 或者阿历克斯和他闪亮女人们的乌托邦
It's a zoo a frat house with alex and his parade of women
他那些闪亮的婊♥子♥们
His parade of skanks.
不管怎么说 我现在该开始找房♥子了吗?
Whatever. Am i apartment hunting or what?
我不知道 我要想想看
I don't know. I have to think about it.
你只消吃吃松饼就可以了 梅丽
Well just you know eat the muffin mer.
尝尝松饼 记得尝尝那松饼
Taste the muffin.Remember the muffin.
我喜欢我的室友们
I like my roommates.
我也喜欢 但那是你以前的生活
I like them too.That was your life.
现在则是我们的生活
This is our life.
而且我感到非常兴奋 因为我们生活在一起
And i'm excited about Building our life together.
拜托了 那一定会很棒的
Come on.It's gonna be great.
德里克想要阿历克斯和伊兹都搬走
So derek wants Alex and izzie to move out.
什么时候你对他开始言听计从的?
Well since when does he say "jump" and you jump?
我很幸福
Well i'm happy.
而我会不满
I'd be pissed off...
你想怎样就怎样吧
But do whatever you want.
你对新规定有没有什么消息?
Hey you hear anything about what the new rules are?
最新的消息是 你和她手牵手
Last i heard you were at hand holding
还有多次促膝夜谈
Foot rubs and lots of Late-night gab sessions.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
各位注意听
Listen up everyone.
不会吧 你是在说主任的新规定
No you were talking about the chief's new rules.
我还以为你指的是你和托蕾丝
I thought you were referring to you and torres.
注意 -我刚才搞错了
Listen up.-I've been wrong before.
大家都很忙 所以我长话短说
We're busy people So i'm gonna try and be brief.
我现在要执行一个新规定
I am implementing
是关于西雅图圣恩医院的教学程序的
A new teaching protocol here at seattle grace.
有些规定是新出♥台♥
Now some of these rules are new
有些是老的但是要重新强化下
And some are old and are going to be newly enforced.
杰克 欧布林 47岁
Jack o'brien 47
因为腹主动脉瘤住院
Scheduled for an abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
最新的CT显示他有钙化现象
His last c.t.showed calcification
所以我预约一个CT血管造影来确定肿瘤
So i ordered a c.t. angio to determine
是否恶化或者还是保持稳定
Whether it had worsened or remained stable.
干得好 杨 查房♥过后你就带他去做
Nice catch yang. You can take him down after rounds.
克莱夫医生来接手这里 杨医生你的工作结束了
Dr. Karev will take over.Dr. Yang you're done here.
谢谢
Thank you.
第一年 第二年 还有第三年的住院医生
First second ad third-year residents
将不会再准许从事临床研究工作
Will no longer be allowed to defacto specialize.
从而进行一个全面的
The practice interferes with the development of
外科知识培训 就这些
A fully rounded surgical education. No more.
巴里 派特莫 63岁
Barry patmore 63
他患有剧烈的头疼
Has been experiencing chronic headaches
长达7年之久
For the past seven years
曾经服用过强副作用的抗癫痫药
Has been treated with narcotics antiseizure medications
抗抑郁药和抗精神病药物
Antidepressants and antipsychotic medications
都不见起色 -帕特莫先生 今天头疼的厉害吗?
With no success.-How severe is the pain today mr. Patmore
尺度是1级到10级 -8级
Scale of one to ten? -Eight.
一直都是8级
It's always an eight.
这就是为什么在对Patmore先生最后一次会诊中
Which is why mr. Patmore's Last consult
我们建议采取双面扣带回切开术
Suggested a bilateral cingulotomy
不好意思 用前脑叶白质切除术来治疗头痛?
I'm sorry a frontal lobotomy for a headache?
太吵了
Too loud.
拜托
Please.
能别让这嗡嗡声来烦我吗?
And could you do something about the buzzing?
这些机器都必须要吗?
Do we need all these machines?
帕特莫先生一直备受疼痛的煎熬
Mr. Patmore has been experiencing intense pain
7年当中的每一天都没有停止过
All day every day for seven years.
但是扣带回切开术可能引起癫痫
But the cingulotomy could cause seizures
认知障碍或者是行为异常
Or cognitive defects or behavioral changes.
这就是为什么我们需要
Which is why we are going to explore
在采取这种极端的手术开始之前
Every other possible option before resorting
发现所有可能的情况
to such a radical surgery.
再做检查 -好的
More tests.-Yes.
谢博德医生 今天杨医生是你的助手
Dr.Yang you'll be assisting Dr.Shepherd today.
私人关系
Personal relationships
个人贞操还有个人喜好
Personal loyalties and personal favorites
都不会成为培训计划的涵盖范围
Will no longer be a factor in our training program.
注意 你们需要
Attendings you will spread
把你们的知识财富平等的
Your wealth of knowledge equally
教授于所有的住院医生
Among all of the residents.
此外我们还将精力集中于
In addition we will refocus our attention
跟病人的沟通和对病人的礼貌上
On patient communication and bedside manner.
对于我们当中的一些人
For some of us
这意味着去学习一门丢失的艺术 博爱与怜悯
This means learning the lost art of humanity and compassion.
对于其他的一些来说 意味着学会
For others this means leaing how to treat patients
对待病人不要感情用事
Without becoming emotionally involved with them.
谢丽 博登 30岁 四期结肠癌伴随肝转移
Shelley boden 30 stage iv colon cancer with liver mets.
谢丽已经经过化疗和放疗
Shelley has been through extensive chemo and radiation
根据CT显示 如果现在进行肝切除术
And according to the c.t. A liver resection at this point
还可能治愈
Could be curative.
会治愈的 一定会
Will be curative. Will.
你还有什么问题想问我们吗?
Do you have any other questions for us?
如果癌症转移的范围比预想的大怎么办?
What happens if you find More cancer than you expect?
别这样 简
No jenn.
第一这不可能发生 第二
"a " that's not gonna happen and "b "
你要问的问题伊兹都已经回答了多次了
Izzie's already answered all of your questions three times.
但是伊兹不是主刀医生
Well izzie's not the main surgeon.
伊兹很棒
Izzie's awesome.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表