我们对于
The thought of us
再也不要三天两头跑医院的愿望
Getting to live our lives outside of this hospital...
别误会 穆兰达 我喜欢跟你说话
Don't get me wrong, miranda. I love our chats.
不过用不着每天见我这张脸了 很高兴吧?
But it'll be nice not to see my face every day?
再高兴不过了
So freakin' nice.
他还是个孩子啊
It's just a kid.
没错 我们这就去取他的器官
Yep. let's go get his organs.
我在做梦
Am I hallucinating,
还是真看到马尾辫了?
Or is that a really high ponytail?
你醒着呢
You're not hallucinating.
但一旦你发生脑疝
But once your brain starts to herniate,
可就说不准了
I can't promise anything.
那么我真的会在这边耗死吗?
So I'm really circling the drain here?
你该用我的器官
You should just take my organs right now,
马上去救那可怜的孩子
Help that poor kid.
他们找到匹配的器官了
Oh, they found him organs.
正飞过去取 他会康复的
They're flying them over right now. he's gonna be fine.
你知道他们可以让你自己选死法吗?
Did you know that they let you choose?
绞刑或注射
Hanging or lethal--
如果可以自己挑选毒药
You get to pick your poison, literally.
你会选哪种?
Which one would you choose?
从医学角度讲
Medically speaking,
哪种...好受些?
Which one's... better?
绞刑导致颈部折断
Well, with hanging, your neck breaks,
切断脊髓
Which severs your spinal cord,
致使你的血压降为零
Which causes your blood pressure to drop to nothing,
你会失去知觉
And you lose consciousness.
几分钟后才真正死去
You don't actually die for several minutes.
如果选择药物注射
And with lethal injection,
之前会先注射麻醉剂
They inject an anesthetic first,
使你睡着
Which puts you to sleep,
然后注射肌肉松弛剂
And then a paralytic,
停止你的呼吸系统
Which stops your diaphragm and your lungs,
最后使用氯化钾停止你的心跳
And then potassium, which stops your heart.
这...
Was, um...
我是匹配者吗?
Was I a match?
你是
Yes, you were.
我能帮你什么吗?
Can I help you with something?
你在找谢博德医生?
Were you looking for dr. shep--
你是一个好女孩吗?
Are you a good girl?
我 什么
I--what?
一个好女孩
A good girl.
不需要完美 我是说 基本上
I don't mean perfect. I mean... relatively speaking.
你是吗? -是的
Are you? yes.
你曾经有过多少个性♥伴♥侣♥
How many sexual partners have you had?
我不会以此判断你的
I won't judge.
6个 不 7个
Um... six. no, s-seven.
好像是6个 好像是7个
K-kinda six. but kinda seven.
犯罪记录呢? -超速罚单
Criminal record? speeding ticket.
超了多少? -12英里
How fast? 12 miles over.
好快
That's fast.
不 是太快了
Well, it wasn't too-- it wa--it was way too fast.
但我是在下坡 我 我
But I was--i was downhill and I was--i was--
只是滑行 女士
I was coasting, ma'am.
有点冒昧 不过能告诉我
Now I don't suppose you can tell me...
礼品商店在哪吗?
Where the gift shop is?
东楼 1层
First floor, east wing.
这像是布丁
It's like pudding in here.
所以我才不做这种手术
This is exactly why I don't do this procedure.
我是说 带着断腿在一起生活这么多个月
I mean, you're living with broken legs for months.
你忍♥受着非人的折磨 就为了几英寸
You're in excruciating pain. god, all for a few inches.
着就叫做痛并快乐着
Pain and agony for a little bit of pleasure.
了解
I get it.
如果真的那么糟糕 你为什么还和他做
If it's that bad, why don't you just stop sleep--
做你正在做的事情?
Doing what you're doing?
因为我做的时候并没有感觉很糟
Because it doesn't feel bad when I'm... doing it.
很好 很棒
It's good. it's great.
如果你不害怕伤痕累累
And maybe if you weren't so scared of getting burned,
你也有感同身受的机会
You'd feel the same.
你知道吗? 我总是觉得自己高高在上
You know, I used to walk tall around here.
一直这样子
I used to walk tall.
直到乔治出现
Then... came george.
他至少把我往下挪了1英寸
He took off at least an inch.
然后挨瑞卡离开了我 又往下挪了些
Then erica went and left me. that shaved off a few more.
我越来越往下
I got shorter.
所有的这些屈辱 让我越来越矮
All that humiliation, it makes you shorter.
是的 我害怕受到伤害
So, yeah, I am scared of getting hurt
因为再经历一次情感伤害
Because one more personal disaster right now
会让我一直矮到膝盖
Would cut me off at the knees.
所以 情人节呢?
So, uh, valentine's day?
个人认为 珠宝永远是正确的选择
Personally, I mean, I think you can't go wrong with jewelry.
如果需要 我可以推荐一些本地的
If you want, I can recommend some local plac--
你是怎么回事? -什么?
What is wrong with you? what?
我们刚从一个孩子那
We just took a liver and an intestine
取走了肝脏和小肠 一个孩子死了
From a little kid-- a dead little kid--
你却漠不关心
And you don't even care.
你大谈彩虹啊恋爱啊这些废话
You're talking about rainbows and relationships and crap.
你到底怎么了?
What the hell is wrong with you?
你觉得我不知道
You don't think that I know
他们刚为一个孩子做了器官切除?
That they just pulled the plug on a kid?
你觉得我对此木讷吗?
You don't think I get that?
你觉得我会不知道
You don't think I know
他们会把他放入一个很小很小的棺材?
About the tiny, tiny coffin they're gonna stick him in?
我知道那些小棺材
I know about the tiny coffins.
我在梦里经常见到它们
I see them all the time, in my sleep.
所以如果不介意
So if you don't mind,
我还是要继续谈论恋爱啊
I'm gonna keep talking relationships
彩虹什么的废话
And rainbows and crap,
我还要做明天的日程规划
And I'm gonna make plans for tomorrow,
因为这是你的工作 克莱夫
Because that's what you do, karev.
你作计划?
You make plans.
不得不作
You have to.
抛开那些小棺材
You turn your back on the tiny coffins
朝前看
And you face forward...
去关注下一个孩子
To the next kid.
那个死刑犯怎么样了? -我要疯了
So how's our death row guy? oh, he's pissing me off.
他现在脑袋就像开花了
He has blossoming brain contusions now,
却拒绝做手术
And he's refusing surgery.
他认为这能使他免于行刑?
He thinks that's gonna get him a stay of execution?
不 他只是想死在这
No, he'd just like to die here.
他要自己掌控 自己选择
He wants to control it, wants to choose.
我越俎代庖帮你的侄子们买♥♥了小熊
I went a little overboard buying bears for your nieces.
妈妈 这是欧文亨特少校
Mom, this is major owen hunt.
少校? 我做了25年海军护士
Major? I was navy nurse for 25 years.
你的驻扎地在哪里 Hunt少校? -在最需要的地方 伊♥拉♥克♥
Where were you stationed, major hunt? in the thick of it, in iraq.
欢迎回来 你一定有很多经历
Welcome home. you must have stories.
都不值一提 女士
Not any worth telling, ma'am.
我做好了术后护理
I finished your post-ops.
谢谢 杨医生
Thank you, dr. yang.
你做过的最成功的手术是什么?
So what was your best surgery ever?
什么?
What?
没什么 我...真蠢
Nothing. i, uh... stupid
下腔静脉好了 -脉络膜看上去很好
Finishing the vena cava. anastamosis looks good.
现在只剩松开钳子了
Nol all that's left is to release the clamps.
你该享受这一时刻 穆兰达
U you should ohoe ho, rsrandra
他是你的病人
He is your patient
谢谢你 罗宾医生
thank you dr.robbin
我有话要说
Call on me!
十二指肠上面有个斑点
There's a spot on the duodenum.
那是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表