心率88超过60了 输2单位的血
B. p. 's 88 over 60. Hang 2 units of blood.
好的 言归正传
Okay, all joking aside,
格蕾医生 插入插管 -好的 我的天
Dr. Grey, Bring in the doomsday sucker. - Okay. Oh, my god. Okay.
就是这 伸进去 然后放在这
Right in here. Get in there. Put it right in there. Wow.
用临时夹子
Temporary clips. Wow.
开始显微缝线
Microsutures, please.
血压110/72
B. p. Is 110 over 72.
好了 把插管拔出
Okay, get the sucker Out of there.
就这样吗 行了吗
Is that it? Did you--did you get it?
缝得很好
There's good flow.
我们完成了
Yes, we did it.
这次经历教会我
And that will teach me Never to mock
永远不要再嘲笑热切的实习生
An eager young intern again.
你就是一混♥蛋♥ -我不应该这么脱口而出的
You are such an ass. - I shouldn't have blurted.
小小的警告其实也不错
Y--a little warning Would have been nice.
你还好吗
But you're okay?
感觉怪怪的
You know, it's strange.
我期待会有那种很糟糕的感觉
I... I expected this Horrible feeling,
那种一波又一波的悲伤和失落感
This wave of sadness Or something to just take over,
但是 当人们离婚后
But... People get divorced...
他们又认识新人 然后又再结婚
They meet new people, They remarry.
我不懂
I don't know.
也许 只是看到阿奇尔在手术室
You know, maybe it's just... Seeing archer in that O. R. ,
好像我整个
It just... Changed my perspective
观点都被改变了
Or something.
我看你还是蛮希望一切回归如初的
But you sort of wished It'd been you first.
你给我闭嘴
Oh, shut it.
那又怎样 难道你打算告诉德里克
So what, are you gonna Tell derek about the--
好吧 等下 等下
Okay, wait, wait.
如果我们把梅丽迪斯当成个12岁孩童
If we call meredith The 12 year old,
那我们又怎么称呼莱西呢 难道是学龄前儿童 -她可是个女人了
What--what do we call lexie, A preschooler? - She's a woman.
好吧 我打算告诉他
oh, okay. And i'm gonna tell him.
我认真的
I'm working on it. Mm-hmm.
他来了
There he is! Hey!
你也来了 看来我很受欢迎嘛
Oh, there you go. That's The kind of welcome i deserve.
乔 为神经学上帝开瓶威士忌
Joe, Scotch for the neuro god.
你今天表现得就像上帝
You... You were a god today.
你是手术室里的上帝
You were a god in that O. R.
你犹如游龙戏水
You slew dragons, You walked on water. You...
你就像个上帝一样 但是现在
You were a god, but now...
你又得重新变得袖珍
Now you need to get Very tiny again...
然后回到那个小盒子里去啦
And go back in the box.
你的开颅术做得怎样 -很好
How--how was your craniotomy? - It was fine.
是吗 -我救了阿奇尔
Yeah? - Yeah, and i stopped in On archer on my way out.
总之一切都很好
Things are, uh, good. Good.
*had his Mitral valve gotten too thick?
*is that what made The cadaver so sick? so sick
当是我们不能
Oh. but we can't--
等下 我们忘词了 后面是
Wait, we can't Remember the chorus. Come on.
"we got all the way Through the second verse"
不 是的
No. No. Yes, yes.
副歌♥是以你的名字开头的 你的名字 -是的
Your name starts the chorus. Your name - Yes, yes.
*addison montgomery
*he met her in the summery
不是"summery. " 我从不会拿它当名词用
It wasn't "summery. " i'd never Use summery as a noun.
是"I met her... In the summer, She... "
I met her... In the summer, She...
"summer, she" 真的吗
Oh, summer, she--really?
是的 是"summer, she, "
yeah. "summer, she, " well.
编得妙 "She was...
That's clever. She was...
"cting up A very dead body" 这就是我不联♥系♥的原因
cting up A very dead body This is why I don't stay in touch.
*and in her eyes, I saw my life
*i knew that she would be My wife
*and she would breathe The life back into me
*for every day Until eternity
*or until i'd be
*as dead as that body
*body
妈呀 真有你的
Ah, jeez. Yeah, you got it.
该你了 该你了
There you go. There you go.
怎么回事 呼谢博德 快!
what's happening? Page shepherd, now!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表