我妈把这称之为一生中最棒的
Mother called it the greatest
却又是最恐怖的时刻
and most terrifying moment in her life.
他提到克莱夫
He said "Karev."
站在手术台的一端
Standing at the head of the surgical table,
心知肚明病人的生命系于自己一人之手
Knowing that a patient's life depends on you and you alone...
-他提名克莱夫 -太好了
你确定 -是的
Are you sure? - Yeah.
你真的确定
You're "sure" sure?
每位医生都梦寐以求
It's what we all dream about.
因为首先获得主刀手术资格的人
Because the first person that gets to fly solo in the O.R.
必定是最优秀的
Kind of a badass.
斯蒂文斯 他提名斯蒂文斯
Stevens! He said "Stevens."
到底是谁 你个蠢材 斯蒂文斯还是克莱夫
Well, which is it, moron, Stevens or Karev?
你们居然笨到相信这些傻瓜
This is stupid. You guys are gonna trust these imbeciles
会知道主刀手术的人选 -你是不是不爽
To tell you who's getting the solo surgery? - Is this hard for you,
被剥夺了主刀手术资格
Being banned from the solo surgery?
你心里一定很不爽 -说得好 我顶你
It must be really hard for you. - Ooh, a mean streak. I like it.
他也许会改变主意 谁都知道他善变
He may change his mind. He's been known to change his mind.
别再说了
Please don't do that.
你们还是好好祈祷自己被选中吧
You guys go ahead and, uh, will yourselves to be voted in.
使出杀手锏 -格蕾
Use "the secret." - Grey!
主任提名格蕾
Grey. Uh, the chief said "Grey."
怎么 拜托 这太假了
What? Come on. This is bogus.
你们才知道呢 史帝夫又不会读唇语
You're just figuring that out? Steve is not a lip-reader.
实习生里没有人懂唇语
None of the interns are lip-readers.
你们还是乖乖等着主治医生的投票吧
You just have to wait for the attendings to vote
就像我赢的那次一样
Just like we did when I won.
你赢得了主刀手术资格
You won your solo surgery?
我不觉得你有什么好吃惊的 杨医生
I'm just gonna pretend you didn't feel the need to ask me that question, Yang.
当然是我赢 我超棒
Of course I won. I was good.
我没切断过左室辅助装置的线
I didn't cut l-Vad wires...
也没把手伸进病人体内拿炸♥弹♥
Or put my hand in bomb-y body cavities
也没让我的实习生拿自己开刀
Or have my interns operating on themselves.
我很特别
I was special. Huh!
我是个年轻有为的黑人医生 人人都知道
I was young, gifted and black, and everybody knew it.
主治医生们知道 主任也知道
The attendings knew it. The chief knew it.
我不用装作懂唇语的样子
I didn't have to act like I could read lips.
只要安心做我的本职工作
Just go about my work calmly,
然后等着被选中
And waited for my name to get called.
有结果了
okay. It's done.
这次是谁 海伦·凯勒吗
Oh, whatever, Helen Keller.
这次是真的
No, I'm serious.
主任让我来宣布他们的决定
The chief sent me. They made their choice.
是谁
Who is it?
就是你
It's you.
我很高兴地宣布首次(住院医师)主刀手术
I am happy to announce that the first solo surgery
将于今晚进行
Will take place tonight--
膝下截肢手术 病人患有骨癌
A below-The-Knee amputation, bone cancer.
可怜的家伙 -2212房♥的克林·斯沃思先生
Poor bastard. - Mr. Collinsworth in 2212.
不是阑尾手术 -用锯子干活 太好了
No appy? - Saw action. Sweet.
挑选完成主刀手术的医生
Choosing who gets the first solo surgery
不仅在于谁的能力最强
Isn't just about who has the best surgical skills
或是谁在手术室呆的时间最长
Or who's logged the most hours in the O.R.
而是我们所给予的高度信任
It's about the highest form of trust--
信任到将病人的生命
The trust to put a patient's life
交到一位住院医生手中
into one of our resident's hands.
这次是我印象中唯一一次
And for the first time that I can recall,
所有主治医生意见一致
Every single attending picked the same person.
就是杨医生
Dr. Yang.
然而 杨医生丧失了候选资格
However, Dr. Yang is out of the running.
因此主刀手术的决定权交给她来决定
She is going to pick the winner instead.
杨医生会于下午4点前
Dr. Yang will post her decision
在手术安排表上写下决定
on the O.R. Board at 4:00 p.M.
另外 鉴于全体实习生都处于禁术令中
Also, since your interns are still banned from the O.R.,
被提名者将有权
The winner will be allowed
选择一位同伴一起进行手术
To pick a fellow resident to scrub in with them.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
这是在折磨我
This is torture for me.
还没完呢
I'm not even done.
主任
Sir?
狄克逊医生回来了
Dr. Dixon's back.
今天由你陪着她
You'll be spending the day with her.
你要打动她
You will impress her.
你要想办法让医院打动她
And you will make sure this hospital impresses her.
今天过后
By the end of the day,
你得让她自愿成为本院的下任心脏科主任
I want that woman to be my next head of cardio.
如果她不干 就是你的责任 祝你好运
If she's not, I'll know who to blame. good luck
我们曾连续12小时一起握着牵引器
We held a retractor for 12 hours together.
你说过我的手小 适合手术 记得吗
You said I had small hands, good for surgery. Remember?
不记得 走开
No. Go away.
我在电梯里做过心脏手术
I operated on a heart in an elevator.
那是一年前了 欧麦利就是007
Look, that was over a year ago. O'malley's 007.
想想看 你要是选他
Think how poor your decision would look
会被笑话的 -该你说了
If you gave it to him. - Your turn.
我不懂你们有什么好争的
Mm. I don't know why you guys are even bothering.
我们都知道她会选谁
We all know who she's gonna pick.
她不会因为跟我铁而选我
She's not gonna pick me because I'm her best friend.
她选我是因为我最优秀
She's gonna pick me because I'm the best.
够了 你们这是在干什么
Okay, stop. Are you guys kidding me?
好吧 我会认真想的
Fine. I'll think about it.
你们回去工作吧
Just... go and do surgical things.
伊兹 你一起来吗 我们去门诊部
Iz, are you coming? We gotta go to the clinic.
现在是流感季节
Flu season fun.
当然
yeah. Um...
我过会儿就去
I... will catch up with you.
我也是 -闭嘴
Me, too. - Shut up.
不是说你
Not you.
是说我的头 关上 就这样
My head... shut up. you know?
如果我赢了 我会选你
When I win, you can scrub in for me.
阿历克斯 她不会选你的
A-Alex, she's not... not gonna pick you.
你要是赢了你也要选我
I'll scrub in for you, too, if you win,
但你不会赢 因为一定是我赢
Which you won't, because I will.
够了
Enough.
我得走了
I-I gotta go. Yeah.
克里斯蒂娜今天没跟我说过话
Cristina still hasn't talked to me,
这很正常 否则就糟了
Which is normal, except it's worse.
停职两周
Two weeks suspension,
她连骂都懒得骂了
And she hasn't even bothered to say one mean thing.
克莱夫叫我蠢材 这很好
Karev called me a moron, which is good.
住院医生们都没瞧过我一眼
Well, none of the residents even look at me.
他们不可能恨我们 -我要去做♥爱♥
The least they could do is hate us. - Well, I'm gonna get some sex.
做♥爱♥让我放松下来 -别看着我
Sex always makes me feel better. - Don't look at me.
也别看我
Me either.
想也别想
That makes three of us.
我明白了
I get it.
是我发起了秘密手术试验
I'm the one who organized a crazy cabal of secret cutter interns.
问题是 刚才有人让我找人做♥爱♥
The thing is, I've been advised to seek out sex
来摆脱内心的痛楚
As a way out of my sad predicament,
但我认为我还是学习要紧 所以
But I think I would rather just learn today, so...
你有什么主意吗
What do you say?
你和我
You, me--
你干嘛跟我谈做♥爱♥
Why are you talking about sex to me?
这样很不妥 我是你的老师
It's inappropriate. I'm your teacher.
我的工作是传授知识 我拥有双资格执照
I have things to teach-- double board certified things.
不 这正是我想说的
No, that was always--That's what I was talking about,
你教我医学知识
For--For you to teach me medicine.
做♥爱♥只是玩笑话 -斯隆医生
The--The sex was that-- That was a joke. - Dr. Sloan.
我听说你要进行
um, I heard that you're performing
下咽部重建手术
A hypopharynx reconstruction today.
我会让她再次开口说话
I'm gonna make a woman speak again.
我也希望如此 我研究了一下这个手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表