你们能让我变瘸吗
Do you think you could let me be a gimp?
不
No.
主任在里边吗 我要见他
Is the chief in there? I need to see him.
我也想见他 我们都要失望了
So do I. we're both gonna be disappointed.
他在里面干什么
Well, what exactly is he doing in there?
得知乔丹·肯雷出事后
Ever since he heard about jordan kenley,
他就一直待在里面 想一个人待着
He's been in there, and he wants to be alone.
我需要见...
I need to see...
此处脊髓有损伤
It's impinging on the spinal cord.
无法分辨脊髓是否被刺穿
I can't tell if it's going through or not
等CT结果出来就知道了
Well, we'll get a better picture once we get the c.t.s back.
我已经预约了核磁共振
I ordered an m.r.i.
CT未必能呈现出清晰的脊髓图像
The c.t. may not give us a clear view of the cord.
所有的图像都有那更好
We'll be happy to look at all the images.
我们会按照要求做
And we'll do everything by the book.
我可不希望他的律师以未得到应有治疗
I don't want some lawyer keeping him alive
为借口而让他活下去
On the basis that we did not give him the standard of care.
你赞同死刑
You're pro-death penalty?
我只是赞同刑罚 -好人也会做错事
I'm pro-punishment. - well, good people do bad things.
谁都会犯错 他也并非完人
People screw up. he's still a person.
我们不知他所犯何罪 -也许是杀了个警♥察♥
We don't know what crime he committed. - uh, maybe he killed a cop.
我们同情杀♥警♥凶手 -我们不了解真♥相♥
Let's feel all warm for the cop killer. we don't know what he did.
我们没有发言权
We can't judge.
的确 但陪审团有权
No, but a jury can.
死囚 -不敢相信我们竟浪费时间争论此事
Death row - I can't believe we're wasting time debating this.
再做一次血容积检查 他若需要输血 告知我
Do a repeat crit, and let me know if he needs blood.
我以为她们是朋友
I thought they were friends.
曾经是
They were.
现在呢
And now?
现在我们俩这一天会非常非常漫长
Now you and I are in for a very, very long day.
闹别扭的姐妹请了个杀人魔
The annoying twins got a mass murderer.
你觉得他们会买♥♥凶杀害对方吗 -不会
Think one of 'em will pay the guy to off the other? - no.
就算他们的冲突升级
If they're gonna get violent,
最多就是自己动手
They'll probably just do it themselves.
真怪异 她们居然闹矛盾 -是啊
It's weird, right, them fighting? - yeah.
我有件事要告诉你
there's something that I need to talk to you about,
这件事情很怪异
And it's gonna sound weird.
你要知道 我也知道此事很怪异
And I want you to know that I know it sounds weird.
所以别被吓到
So just don't freak out.
你要分手 -不 不是的
You breaking up with me? - no, not at all.
这个主意不坏
Though that's not a bad idea.
我能看见丹尼
I see denny...
而且最近很频繁
A lot lately...
在医院
around here
还有房♥子里
And at the house.
你还好吧 听上去有点像疯了
Are you okay? 'cause that sounds kind of whacked.
我说的没错吧
what'd I tell you.
拜托 你祖母去世后你没见过她
Come on. you never saw your grandmother after she died?
见过 不过那是在梦里
Yeah. I mean, she showed up in a dream
告诉我说不要玩弄私处 但是...
And told me not to play with the parts, but...
没错 有点类似
Well... it's kinda like that.
什么
Excuse me?
好吧 随便 -就这样
All right. whatever. - that's it?
我不知道 代我向他问好
I don't know. tell him I said hi.
类似于他祖母跟他说不要...
Kinda like his gramother telling him not to
好吧 我退缩了
Okay, so I panicked.
顿先生 感觉好些了吗
Mr. dunn, are you feeling any better?
每个人都很关心我
everybody's been so attentive.
可我还是觉得很疼
I'm still in a lot of pain.
我们会把那东西从你背上取出来
Well, we're gonna get that thing out of your back
越早越好 -你压住线了
As soon as we can. - you're on the cord.
她...
She's...
她真够刻薄的
She's kind of a bitch.
不想讲粗话
Not--not to use coarse language,
但她确实如此
But she is.
她是我朋友
Well, she's my friend.
真的
Really?
我们正在闹矛盾
We had a fight
顿先生 有些信息对手术是很有帮助的
mr. dunn, it will really help us when we take it out
比如插♥进♥你背里的东西是什么
If we know what that thing in your back is.
我确信那是把牙刷
I'm pretty sure it was a toothbrush
有人把牙刷头折断 然后磨啊磨
And somebody snapped the head off and melted it down
磨到牙刷变成了刀
Till it was less toothbrush... and more knife.
怎么会插到你脊椎里的
How did it end up in your spine?
也是和朋友闹矛盾
Got in a fight with a friend.
美女
Hey, lady.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
当然 你还好吧
Sure. you feeling okay?
我没事 我将能实现一个愿望
Yaeh. You see, I'm gonna get a wish from the wish people,
但我对选哪一个愿望犹豫不决
But I'm having trouble deciding which wish to pick,
所以我想听听别人的意见
So I'm getting people's opinions.
给你喜欢的愿望打星号♥
You know, put stars by the ones you like
你觉得囧的愿望打叉
And x's by the ones you think are lame.
然后你要签个名 -好吧
Then you have to sign something. - okay.
去中国旅游怎么样 听起来很酷
how about a trip to China?that sounds cool
我晕飞机
I get airsick.
牛仔表演怎么样
the rodeo. how about the rodeo?
有人说那闻起来像大便 -你在做什么
Some guy said it smells like poo. - what the hell are you doing?
星号♥和大叉 我们在选愿望
Stars and x's, dude. we're picking wishes.
他根本不适用
he's not even eligible.
你个小骗子 -你假装病危
You're a little scammer. - you're fake dying?
我想看牛仔表演 -你刚说那闻起来像大便
I want to go to the rodeo. - well, you just told me it smells like poo.
好玩吧
Nice try.
来吧 我们开始做术前准备
Come on. let's get you prepped for surgery.
你告诉他了 他知道了
You told him. he knows.
别担心
Stop worrying.
你脖子上的小腺体里有个肿瘤
You've got a tumor on a little gland in your neck.
拜托
Come... on.
她经常这样
She does that.
玛格丽特 肿瘤是良性的
Margaret the tumor's benign,
摘除也不困难 哈里斯医生
And it's not hard to remove. dr. harris.
副甲状腺肿瘤令你的身体
A parathyroid tumor tells your body
不断从你的骨头里吸收钙质
To leech the calcium out of your bones.
所以你频频骨折
That's why you've had so many fractures.
肿瘤摘除后 你就可以回复正常
Once we take the tumor out, you'll be back to normal.
拜托 玛格丽特 这是好消息
Come on! margaret, this is good news.
我像个老妇一样活着
I've been living like an old lady.
我不能走楼梯 放弃了跑步和滑冰
I don't take the stairs, I gave up running, skiing.
我成天坐着织毛衣
I sit and I knit
并希望织东西时不要折了手指
And I hope that the knitting doesn't break a finger--
就因为这个肿瘤
All because of a tumor?
一个良性可去除的肿瘤
A tumor that's benign and easy to remove.
拜托
Come on!
曾经有个男人
There was a guy.
我爱他爱得死去活来
I fell in love with the most amazing guy.
他人好 床上功夫也一流
He was sweet kind best sex of my life
他不得不搬去丹佛
And he had to move to denver,
他希望我也一起去
And he wanted me to move with him,
我却不能 因为丹佛太冷
And I didn't because denver is icy.
太容易滑倒摔跤了
There were too many ways for me to slip and fall.
我的爱情飞了 浑身骨头都断了一遍
So I lose my guy and I break all these bones
都是因为这个吸骨肿瘤
From a bone-sucking tumor?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
不好意思 实验报告 斯隆医生
Sorry. from the lab, dr. sloan.
你还需要什么吗
Did you need something else?
这真是折磨
This is torture.
专心
Focus.
克莱夫 把牵引器拉大点
Okay karev can you pull the retractor more?
这样行吗
What, like that?
很好
Yeah, great.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表