一直待在技能实验室里事实上就是等着被解雇
All that time in the skills lab is actually paying off.
我的实习生还是傻帽
My interns are still idiots
但至少这些傻帽能进入名牌大学
But at least they're idiots that can put in an i.v.
不 他们只是傻帽
No they're just idiots.
伊兹怎么了?
So... What's going on with izzie?
我不知道伊兹怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with izzie.
我讨厌不跟别人说事的人
I'm sick of people not talking to each other.
我要帮我那个病人去排泄
I'm gonna go get my crap chick some crap.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你有空吗?
Do you have a sec?
2号♥ 你知道你在干什么吗?
Two what do you think you're doing?
制♥作♥图表 我只是在制♥作♥图表
Charting. I'm only charting.
3号♥4号♥还有2号♥在哪儿?
Where's--where's 3 and 4.2?
我不知道 我想他们--
I-i don't know. I thought they were--
你知道吗? 不要说了 跟我来
You know what? Stop talking. Come with me.
你要做一个阑尾的术后恢复工作
You're gonna do the post-op orders on the appy
然后你要告诉我所有的任何困难
And you're gonna tell me all about whatever trouble
你和你的小朋友们也要参加
You and your little friends are into.
你要我用皮带系住你吗? 我们走吧
Do you need a leash? Let's go.
不
No.
你什么意思 不去?
What do you mean no?
我的意思是...
I mean...
我有点不能走路...
I k-kind of can't walk...
因为导尿管还连着
Due to the catheter and the epidural.
我能听见你的心脏在跳动...
I can hear your heart beating...
这很奇怪
Which is odd
因为他们曾经在验尸解剖中取出你的心脏
Because they took it out for the autopsy.
这个不是真的 对吗?
This isn't real is it?
这是真的
This is real.
伊兹 这是真的
Izzie this is real.
我只是想一直闭着眼睛
I'm just gonna keep my eyes closed
因为这就像早晨的那一刻
Because this is like that moment in the morning
当你刚醒来的时候 你还处于半醒半睡的状态
When you first wake up and you're still half asleep
一切都似乎是..
And everything seems...
都有可能发生 梦境感同身触
Things are possible.Dreams feel true
在睡着和醒来间的那一刻
And for that one moment between waking and sleeping
这些都是真的
Anything can be real.
然后你睁开眼睛 然后太阳照到你 接着...
And then you open your eyes and the sun hits you and...
你意识到...
And you realize that...
我只是想一直闭着眼睛
I'm just gonna keep my eyes closed.
好吧
Okay.
我想她快要死了
I think she's dying.
她的血压骤降
Her b.p. Is dangerously low.
我们需要注射2升的试剂 -我们要呼叫紧急治疗吗?
We need to push 2 liters of l.r.-Should we call a code?
门诊病人的手术中没有紧急治疗小组
There is no code team in outpatient surgery
因为通常 在半夜里
In the middle of the night because normally
这些步骤都由一个外科医生在正规的手术室里完成
This procedure would be done by a surgeon in a regular o.r.
呼叫主任 叫贝利医生来
Page the chief and go get bailey
告诉她这里有紧急情况
And tell her
你不要再废话 把受惊的表情
You're not to say anything else and take that crazy look
给我收起来
Off your face.
嘿 索特诺夫先生怎么样了?
Hey how's mr. Soltanoff?
我觉得他晚上受到的惊吓发生的比他知道的还要多
I think his night terrors are
那个孩子已经筋疲力尽了
The kid's exhausted.
晚上入睡会很可怕
It's gotta be scary going to bed at night
不知道醒来会是怎么样的 -听上去好像和梅瑞狄斯住一起一样
Not knowing what you're gonna wake up to.Sounds like living with meredith.
她把小格蕾带进来
She takes in strays.
这是你的不对
It's your fault you know.
我从来没对小格蕾有歪念
I never thought about little grey in that way
直到你告诉我不要
Until you told me not to.
现在我无能为力 你撒下的种子
Now i can't help it.You planted a seed.
给我铲掉
Unplant it.
她想和你说些事
She wants to tell you something.
我相信你认为那是一个小脓疱
I believe that you believe it was a pimple.
劳伦
Lauren.
我只能做到这步了
That's the best i can do.
我相信你认为那是
I believe that you believe it was--
那是一个小脓疱
It was a pimple.
那是葡萄状球菌的感染
It was a staph infection.
没有排泄物 没有排泄物给你
No poo. No poo for you.
等一下 伙计 她可以对你撒谎
All right wait dude.She could lie to you
然后告诉你你想听到的 但是她没有
And tell you what you want to hear but she's not.
她在告诉你她真实的情况
She's telling you what's real for her.
不要走开
Stop walking away.
我还是认为这可能是胃癌
I still think this could be stomach cancer.
当我头疼的时候 我觉得是脑瘤
And when i get a headache I think it's a brain tumor.
然后我躺着 然后我感到胸口有肿块
And i lay awake and feel lumps in my breasts
然后我的心脏加速跳动
And then my heart starts to race
然后我觉得我有心脏病
And i think I'm having a heart attack.
所以 不是的 我觉得不是一个小脓疱
So no i don't think it was a pimple.
这个世界是一个恐怖的地方
The world is a scary place...
每天都有数以千计的事情发生
And there are a thousand things a day
它们会将你置于死地
That can kill you.
我不明白为什么你不明白
And i don't see how you don't see it.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey...
门诊手术室有个紧急情况
There's an emergency in outpatient surgery.
怎么样的紧急情况?
What kind of emergency?
就是一个紧急情况
There's a...It's an emergency.
请过来一下
Please come.
我想做一个脑电图 有可能
I'd like to do an e.e.g.There's a chance
你晚上受到的惊吓是大脑前页引起的
That your night terrors are caused by a kind of epilepsy
癫痫导致的 -在睡眠诊所里我都做过
In the frontal lobe of your brain. -I-i went through all that in the sleep clinic.
只要我吃药就没事了
As long as i take my meds--
我们有理由相信那个问题
We have reason to believe that the problem
可能会比你意识到的更糟糕 -我不明白
May be a lot worse than you're aware of. I don't understand.
艾维 你♥爸♥爸多久梦游一次?
Ivy how often does your dad sleepwalk?
我有睡觉的 这次只是忘了吃药而已
I sleep. I just forgot my meds this time.
不 你不是的
No you didn't.
我刷牙的时候你也在梦游
You took them while i was brushing my teeth
你一直都这样 然后把我放到床上
Like you always do and then you put me to bed
你一直都这样
Like you always do
然后醒来尖叫 你一直都这样
And then you woke up screaming like you always do.
艾维 -我尽量晚上都不睡着
Ivy -I try to stay awake at night
因为通常我能和你说话使你入睡
Because usually I can talk you back to bed.
但是今天晚上 我肯定是睡着了
But tonight I must have fallen asleep.
宝贝 你为什么不早告诉我?
Honey Why didn't you tell me?
你说过噩梦都是由压力引起的
You said these bad dreams were caused by stress
我是你的压力 -亲爱的
And i'm your stress. -Sweetheart
你白天把我照顾得很好
You take such good care of me during the day
我想我起码能够做的
I thought the least i could do
是在晚上照顾好你 爸爸
Was take care of you at night dad.
但我们所说的噩梦是由癫痫所引起的
But we're saying the nightmares were caused by the epilepsy
不是压力
Not the stress.
如果检查确认是癫痫
And if the test confirms the epilepsy
你知道 那将意味着什么吗?
You understand what that would mean?
这不是我的错?
This wasn't my fault?
那不是你的错
That it wasn't your fault.
爸爸...
Dad...
我们做电脑图吧
Let's get the e.e.g.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
丹尼?
Denny?
丹尼?
Denny?
丹尼?
Denny?
丹尼?
Denny?
丹尼?天啊 -你叫什么?
Denny? God. -What's all the yelling about?
你不能这么做 你不能就这样消失
You can't do that. You can't just disappear.
我还以为你走了呢 -我只不过
I thought you were gone. -I was just
我以为你又再一次离开我了
I thought you had left me again.
伊兹 我告诉过你 我一直为你而在这里 -不 你没有
Izzie i told you I'm here for you. No you're not.
你死了 你死了 然后你在这里离开我了
You died. You died and you left me here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表