要不我去跟她说
" You want me to talk to her?
显然 礼服是免不了了
Apparently a morning coat is nonnegotiable.
还有 咱还得腾点时间学跳舞
Also, we have to make time for ballroom dancing lessons.
你知道 我没有刻意去追求一段感情
just so you know, I wasn't looking for a relationship.
无论与谁 不管男女
Not with anyone - a he or a she.
但是...
But...
它就这样自然地发生了
it just happened.
而且...
and, uh...
和她在一起 感觉很好
it feels good with her.
很自在
It feels easy and, uh...
很舒服
comfortable.
我很幸福
I'm saying I'm happy.
我还没心甘情愿承认幸福过吧
When have you ever heard me willingly admit that?
当我们一家人生活在一起时
When you lived at home with your mother and me.
那时的你 也很幸福
you were happy then.
没错 但那时我才12岁 很容易幸福
yeah, well, I was 12. It didn't take much.
今天和我回家
You'll fly home with me today.
我去和主任说 把情况说明
I'll talk to the chief and explain the circumstances.
什么
What?
老爸 不要 我不要回去
No. No, dad, no. I'm not moving back home.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay.
现在就很好啊
E-everything is o-okay.
家族黑蒙性白♥痴♥具有致命性
Tay-sachs is always fatal in children
多发于4至5岁的儿童
usually by the age of 4 or 5.
她6岁
She's 6.
我一个朋友在为Jessica筹款
I spoke to my friend who's doing the fund-raising for jessica
他说墨西哥有家医院
and he told me about this place in mexico.
他们实施干细胞治疗试验
And they do experimental stem cell therapy.
只需要几个星期 等我们筹够了钱
In a couple of weeks, we'll have enough money to--
Matt Jessica时间不多了
matt, jessica doesn't have a couple of weeks.
她可能只能撑几个小时了
I think it's quite possible she only has a couple of hours.
我们早就多次说过了
We've talked about this. We've talked about this a lot.
现在 为时已到
And now it's here.
我知道你很难接受
And I know it's hard.
你不可能接受
I know it's impossible.
但是我们已经尽力了
But we've done everything that we can.
你也尽力了
And you have done everything that you can.
不行
No.
不行 听着
No. Listen.
我们只需要再多一点时间
All we need is a little more time.
如果你看过这些治疗方案...
Look, okay, if you read about these treatments...
我无意冒犯
I don't mean to insult you.
我知道你也尽力了
I-I know you've done everything.
只要再多给我几天时间
I just need a few more days, okay?
只要再多点时间 她很勇敢
I just need a little more time. She's a fighter.
她会努力抗争 只要我能把她带到那里
You know that she'll fight. I just need to get her there.
Matt 她到不了墨西哥的
Matt, she's not gonna make it to mexico.
我真的很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
你现在能为她做的
But the best thing that you can do for her now
就是留在这
is to be here.
不
No!
我不需要你告诉我怎么做
you don't tell me what's best.
不要你管 我自己想办法
You don't tell me. I will find a way.
今晚 我就会把她带到墨西哥
I will get her to mexico tonight.
你就这么放弃她 真可耻
Shame on you for giving up on her.
你真是可耻 Robbins医生
Shame on you, Dr. Robbins.
叫急救车 Izzie Stevens病房♥
get a crash cart. Izzie stevens' room.
Izzie
Izzie.
什么?
what?
神呐 不好意思啊
oh, my god. I'm sorry.
你真该看看你刚才的表情
You should see your face right now.
彻底抓狂的表情
It's your "totally freaking out" face.
你不是吧? 你在耍我?
re joking? This is a joke?
抱歉 但我真的需要你
I'm sorry. I-I really did need you, though.
备选礼服都在这儿了
Um, I have all these dresses here
我一直在呼Meredith 让她过来试装
and I keep trying to page meredith to come try them on,
但她都没回复
and she won't answer the page.
你能让她过来么? 她会听你的
So will you tell her to come in here? She'll listen to you.
你面部神经受损
you have damage to your facial nerve
耳后骨折
and a broken bone behind your ear.
我会修复的
Which I'll repair.
脾脏周围有出血
You also have some bleeding around your spleen.
我们会进一步观察
We'll keep an eye on it.
还有 你的耳鼓破裂
also, your ear drum is ruptured.
可能导致左耳永久失聪
You might permanently lose the hearing in your left ear.
我不相信 怎么会这样
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
That son of a bitch!
Gates先生 保持冷静对您非常重要
Mr. Gates, it's important that you try and stay calm.
别跟我说什么保持冷静
No, no, don't tell me to stay calm.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的迎面向我冲过来
That son of a bitch dove in front of my car.
就像超人一样
He dove, like he was superman.
连双臂都伸展开了
I mean, he had his-- he had his arms stretched out and everything.
我正要去银行
I was going to the bank.
我只是...
I was just...
要去银行
going to the bank.
我穿给你看 你不许告诉任何人
if I show you the dress, you can never tell anyone
因为很糟 真的很糟
'cause it's bad-- really, really bad.
好吧 这是我们的小秘密
Okay, fine. It will be our little secret.
拍照就不是秘密了!
photos are not secret!
不是还配有头饰的吗?
Isn't there a tiara that goes along with it?
哦 快戴上 让我看看整体效果
Uh, oh, put it-- put it on so I can get the full effect.
不要头饰 我说过要简约的
N-no--no tiara. I told you simple.
宴席就上布法罗鸡翅
It's, you know, buffalo wings at the reception.
没有布法罗鸡翅
You can't have buffalo wings.
婚宴公♥司♥根本不做布法罗鸡翅
Caterers don't even do buffalo wings.
Iz 这是个小型婚礼
Iz, this is a small wedding.
很小型的
Small.
这件礼服太隆重 是给大型婚礼用的
And this is a big dress for a g wedding.
就没一件礼服
Don't you have a dress in your pile
走动时不发出声响的么?
that doesn't make noise when it moves or stand up all by itself?
你要结婚了 这是个奇迹啊
You're getting married. It's a miracle.
Meredith Grey 黑暗之女 找到了另一半
Meredith grey, child of darkness, has found someone.
难道不值得庆祝吗?
Don't you want to celebrate that?
这可是你的大喜日子 Meredith
It's your day, meredith.
你不能就只穿件傻啦吧唧的礼服
You can't just piss it away on a stupid slip dress
弄些杂货铺的干酪 把它对付过去
and a cheese tray from the grocery store.
那样我会好伤心的...
that will just make me so sad...
我不想再伤心了
and I don't want to be sad
癌症够让我伤心的了
because I'm already suffering through cancer, and that's sad enough.
好吧 头饰给我
Fine. Give me the tiara.
你就像个公主
You're like a princess.
笑一个
Smile.
他要把我拖回家 拖回家啊
***home. He's dragging me home.
好像我是迷路的小女孩
Como si fuera una niÑa perdida
没法对自己做出成熟的抉择
como si yo no pudiera hacer decisiones adultas sober mi vida...
没法选择共度余生的人
and who I want to spend it with.
我是说 这是我的人生!
I mean... es mi vida!
看得出来你很郁闷
Well, I-I can see that you're very upset.
你呼我了 Robbins
You paged me, robbins.
你是她最好的朋友
you're her best friend
我现在完全不知所措
and i am at a giant loss right now.
更别提 那些重病的孩子...
Not to mention, the very sick children--
去吧 这里有我
go.I got this.
别飙西班牙语了
Stop speaking spanish.
我一会儿还有个手术
'Cause I have to go to surgery in a minute
我也听不懂西班牙语
and I don't speak spanish.
我爸要把我带回去
My dad is taking me home.
他在和主任谈话 他要我辞职
He's talking to the chief, and he's making me quit my job
还要了断我的感情
and quit my relationship,
这段感情他根本不承认
which he has yet to acknowledge even exists.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表