当人们发现你是医生的时候 总会出现这样的情况
there's this thing that happens when people find out you're a doctor.
早上好
Good morning.
你有没有... 提过...
DiD... you... patter?
求婚?
Propose?
还没有
No, not yet.
到时候我一定第一个通知你
you'll bethe first to know.
他们不再把你当作凡夫俗子 而视你如万物之神
They stop seeing you as a person and begin to see you as something bigger than you are.
她怎么样了?
How's she doing?
还行
She's, uh... okay.
还可以
She's okay.
人们一定要把我们奉作神仙
They have to see us that way, as gods.
不然的话 我们也只是一群乌合之众
Otherwise we're just like everyone else--
缺乏信心 不甚完美 平淡无奇
unsure... flawed... normal.
她怎样?
How's she doing?
没什么变化 这是大脑动脉超声检查? -对
There's no change. Is this the M. C. A. Doppler? - Yeah.
要给你带点什么吗? 咖啡?
Can I get you anything, coffee?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine. Thanks.
所以我们故作坚强 假扮清高
So we act strong, we remain stoic.
我们企图隐藏自己也是茫茫众生这一事实
We hide the fact that we're all too human.
他还在打肿脸充胖子?
He still beating himself up?
艾迪森觉得他还在硬撑
Addison thinks he's still beating himself up.
阿历克斯
Alex...
神经科的老大已经与他的病人守望相依三天了
the head of neuro hasn't left his patient's bedside for three days.
他还好啦 我以为艾迪森要走了呢
He's fine. And I thought Addison was leaving.
她昨天晚上把她弟弟送上了飞机
She put her brother on a plane last night.
承认吧
Admit it.
她整天在你男人面前晃来晃去 挺烦人的
Her hanging around your guy... it bugs.
没有 你才讨人厌呢
It doesn't bug. You bug.
克莱夫 呼叫艾迪森 跟她说我要她留下来
karev. Page Addison. Tell her I need her to stay.
好吧 有点烦人
Okay. It bugs a little.
流过血管的血液稀少造成了轻微的中风和失语症
The lack of blood flow through the vessel is causing the mini-strokes and aphasia.
手术不能再拖了
We can't put the surgery off any longer,
我要做的是修复 叫做颅内外动脉搭桥
so what I'm gonna do is a repair that's called an e. C. /I. C. Bypass.
这能治好中风? 手术过后她会好?
And--and that will fix the strokes?She'll be better after this?
希望如此
I'm hoping it will work, yes.
但是
but... the...
我相信对孩子不安全的话他们是不会这么做的
I'm sure they wouldn't operate unless itwere safe for the baby
是不是 蒙特玛丽医生?
Right, Dr. Montgomery?
你的血压还比较高
Oh, your--your blood pressure is still high,
这就是为什么我会在手术现场监控你和孩子
but that's why I'll be there, to monitor both you and the baby.
好好休息 回见
Get some rest. We'll see you soon.
谢谢你留下来
Thank you for staying.
我也只有这么做才能报答你对阿切的救命之恩
It's the least I could do for you saving archie.
我知道我们已经讨论过关于孩子的事了
I know we said before, about the baby
但如果真出了什么状况
But if something should happen
如果真到了生死抉择的时候 救我的妻子
if it comes down to a choice, save my wife.
孩子还可以再生 而她的生命就不能挽回了
We can make another baby. We can't make another her.
男性 52岁 摔下楼梯
52-year-old male, fell down a flight of stairs.
胆囊切除术后五天 好像正是摔跤的原因
He's five days post-op from a cholecystectomy, which looks to have caused the fall.
为什么没了胆囊会摔跤?
Why would having your gall bladder removed cause a fall?
非腹腔镜胆囊切除?
a non-laparoscopic choli?
先生 你在哪个医院做的手术?
Sir, what hospital did you have your operation at?
这里
Here.
我的医生是坎贝尔医生
Uh, my surgeon was Dr. Campbell.
真♥相♥大白
That explains it.
失陪以下 -好的
Excuse us for a moment. - Okay.
怎么了?
all right, what?
坎贝尔是西雅图格蕾斯医院第一位女性外科医生
Campbell was seattle grace's first female surgeon
尽管是先锋人物
as pioneer as it gets.
大部分时间她只是坐在办公室里 名扬天下
Mostly she just sits in her office and spreads prestige around.
偶尔她也会做做循例手术
she... still does routine surgery now and then.
你是说她笨手笨脚地搞砸了循例手术?
You mean botches routine surgery.
我来呼叫主任
I'll page the chief.
不 呼叫坎贝尔 这是她的病人
No, page Campbell. It's her patient.
让她再手刃病人一次?
And let her maim the guy again?
为什么不呼叫一个真正懂得手术的人 而去麻烦一个
How about we page someone who actually knows how to operate instead of some dinosaur
死拽着手术刀 不愿意去颐享天年的老顽固?
who refuses to retire her scalpel and go join her friends in boca?
老顽固驾到
the dinosaur is here.
不用呼叫我了
No need to page me.
你去探过她的口风没?
So did you scope her out yet?
谁? -亚利桑那
Who?- Arizona.
哦 那个 我还没时间到儿科那转悠
Oh, right, that. No, I haven't had a chance to swing by peds
让护士指认
and ask the nurse to point out the attending
那个在酒吧肮脏的卫生间里亲吻了我朋友的主治医生
who kissed my friend in a dirty bar bathroom.
至少你还有时间喝咖啡
Well, at least you're still good for coffee.
那不是给你的
Oh, that's not for you.
咖啡? 谢谢你 马克
Coffee?Why, thank you, mark.
也不是给你的
Well, it's, uh, that's not for you, either.
早上好 格蕾医生
morning, Dr. Grey.
你自个留着吧
Yeah, you can keep your secret coffee.
你没告诉德里克之前
Until you tell Derrick, our relationship is gonna continue to consist
我们都要偷偷摸摸的
of you hiding in the attic
你藏在阁楼里 而我拿着零食闪过梅丽狄斯的卧室
and me smuggling snacks past mer's bedom.
你知道这样然你看起来像什么吗?
Do you know what that makes you?
你的男朋友? -是啊 安妮·法兰克
Your boyfriend?- Yeah. Anne frank.
我在跟安妮·法兰克约会
I am dating anne frank.
我已经厌倦了
And I'm tired of it.
我想和你一起下楼梯
I-I want to go downstairs with you.
我要让德国人去吃屎
I want to tell the germans to kiss my ass.
过不了多久我就要告诉他
I'm gonna tell him soon.
那时 你就将是我参加他们婚宴的女伴
And when I do, you'll be my date to the wedding.
德里克求婚了? -还没有 我是说他有所行动的时候
Derek proposed? - Well, not yet, but when he does.
这项申请是开始新生活的第一步
This application is the first step in the start of a new life.
感觉如何?
How are we feelin'?
信心满满? 勇往直前?
Positive?Confident?
我很好 非常好
I am good. Great.
你管好自己就好了
Uh, you take care of your own feelings.
儿科手术的竞争非常激烈
Peds surgery is super competitive.
这就是为什么我搞了这么多推荐信 它们会让竞争不值一提
That's why I've come armed with letters of recommendation that'll put the competition to shame.
听听 谢博德夸我才干过人 足智多谋
Look, Shebold says I'm talented and resourceful,
斯隆觉得每日与我共事是一种荣幸
sloan finds it an honor to work with me every day, and I--
院长呢? 院长怎么说?
what about the chief? What'd the chief think?
我还在弄呢
I'm still working on that.
贝利 只有院长说了才算啊
Bailey, the chief's is the only recommendation that matters.
选拔委员会的每一个人都对他俯首称臣
Everyone on the selection committee works for him.
我知道啊 你冷静点
I know. You calm down.
我一切尽在掌握之中
I've got it under control.
好极了 就我个人来说
Good, cause speaking on behalf of me
我是很希望你加入的
We couldn't be more excited to have you.
院长 友情提示
Ch--uh, chief. Just a friendly nudge.
你的推荐信今天结束之前要给我
Your letter of recommendation is due by the end of the day.
我会提醒帕特里夏
I'll remind patricia.
你写了?
You have written it?
反正不会少了你的
You'll get your letter of recommendation.
我需要更多的时间 -没门
I need more time. - No.
别误会
Don't get me wrong
我很高兴您选择了我
I am honored that you asked me
而不是其他住院医生
over all the other residents,
但是 你知道
but, you know
要在500字以内概括您这样一位医生不容易
It's not easy distilling a doctor of your stature down to 500 words or less.
我选择你 欧麦利
I chose you, o'malley
因为你是唯一我相信不把这事搞砸的人
Because you were the only one I could trust to do this without screwing it up
不准搞砸!
So don't.
让他上... 甘... 奇
Make he sure he planes the patio.
港... 金 -我会让他上钢琴课的
Plates the... - we'll get him piano lessons, yes.
刚里... 宫里
Only puddle shell... uh... only public s--
上公立学校
public school
我知道 到时候他就不会变成个势利眼
So he doesn't become a snob, I know.
但我没必要担心这一切
But I don't have to
因为你会一路护航保驾
Because you're gonna be there
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表