不要为了此事 自己过不去
Don't beat yourself up Too much about it.
我看到你们俩成熟了很多
I've seen a lot of maturity In the two of you
在这次乱子中
Through this whole mess.
你们处理了危机 进行了手术
You handled the crisis You handled the surgery
你们救了那女孩的命
You saved that girl's life.
你们懂得马上求救
And you called for help Right away.
要是在不久之前
There was a time Not so long ago
你们不会这样做
That you would've reached A different conclusion.
你们会严守秘密 自己动手救那女孩
You could've stuck to the code And saved your own
拼命要掩盖整个乱子
Tried to hide the whole mess.
你要知道 有时保护同僚是团结的表现
You know sometimes protecting Your colleagues is solidarity.
但有时 只是傲慢的表现
And sometimes It's just hubris.
我很高兴你们懂得个中的差异
I'm glad to see You know the difference.
主任
Chief
我 我不能让你们俩因为这个招惹到麻烦
I-i can't let you two Get in trouble for this.
莱西 -我做错了 他们尝试阻止我
Lexie -No it's not right.People tried to stop me.
杨医生昨天叫我住手
Dr. Yang told me yesterday To shut it down
但我没有听她讲
But i didn't listen.
你昨天就知道了
You knew about this yesterday?
主任 我 -你知道吗
Sir I... -Did you know?
不知道
No.
你昨天就知道?你昨天就知道 -不
You knew? You knew... -No!
他们要把她切开 -不
They were gonna cut her open? -No!
莱西刚才说你知道
Lexie just said you knew.
缝合线 我知道他们要在自己身上练习缝合线
Sutures. I knew they were Doing sutures on themselves
我觉得我没必要说出来
And i didn't think i needed To say anything
因为我已经让他们住手 我处理了
Because i had shut it down I had handled it.
很显然 你没有处理好
Apparently you didn't
因为莱西差点丢了工作
Because it almost Cost lexie her job
更不要提赛迪差点死在手术台了
Not to mention that sadie Almost died in there.
行 你知道吗 赛迪自己划开自己肚皮的
Okay you know what? Sadie did that to herself.
还有 别假装
And let's not pretend
你跟莱西好像有某种关系似的
That you have some sort Of relationship with lexie.
别假装说你关心她
Let's not pretend That you care about her.
我担心自己能否保住饭碗
I care about my job
我想做正确的事
And i care about doing The right thing.
你以为自己是谁 给我讲是非对错
Who are you to lecture me On doing the right thing?
你开玩笑啊 你不是主诊医生 梅丽迪斯
Are you kidding me? You're not An attending meredith.
也许你睡了主诊医生 但你不是主诊医生
You may be sleeping with one. But you aren't one yet.
我们是为了这事而争论吗 德瑞克
Is that what this Is about--derek?
总是要牵扯到德瑞克吗
It's always Gonna be about derek?
好 不说德瑞克 这是你与我之间的事
Okay fine it's not about Derek. It's about you and me
你刚才没有在房♥间里支持我
And the fact that you didn't Have my back in that room.
你想要我说些什么呢
What would you Have wanted me to say?
我不知道 什么都可以讲啊
I don't know. Anything.
除了不你什么都可以讲
You should've said anything.
你跟主任有关系
You have a relationship With the chief.
他听你的
You have his ear
但是你一句维护我的话都没有说
But you didn't say anything To defend me.
因为错的并不只有我
Because this isn't just on me.
我意思是 你就站在那
I mean you just stood there
他不让我做主刀手术 你也坐视不理
And you watched him take me out Of the running for solo surgery.
你让我独自承受责难
You let me take all the blame
但事实上 我们的实习生都在那房♥间里
But the fact is that we all Had interns in that room.
我们都没有尽好监督他们的责任
We all failed To supervise them.
如果你的朋友在手术台死去
And if your friend Had died in there
如果我们没有挽救她的性命
If you and i Hadn't saved her life
我们大家都有责任
That would've been On all of us too.
你应该说这些
You should've said that.
你干嘛看着我
Why are you looking at me?
我们在想 那些实习生
We were just wondering...The interns...
你要对他们说什么呢
What you're Going to say to them.
不不 我累了
D--unh-unh. No no. I'm tired.
我什么都不会对那些实习生说
I'm not saying anything To the interns.
我已经带大了我的小屁孩 你们就是我的小屁孩
I raised my babies. You were my babies.
现在 你们都长大了
Now you all grown folks.
责任在你们身上 自己的小屁孩自己带
It's on you. You raise your own babies.
我们一定得向他们训话
So we have to talk to 'em?
你的小屁孩 -我们该说什么呢
Your babies. -What do we say?
你们真的想要我长篇大论吗
Do you really need A speech from me
经历了这么多 此时此刻
At this point After all this time?
因为 如果你们真的想 你们不配在这
Because i mean if you do You shouldn't even be here.
如果你们真想 那我教育方式就错了
If you do then i haven't Raised you right
但我知道 我用正确的方式教育了你们
And i know I raised you right.
所以 我是不会给你们大发言论了
No you don't get A speech from me.
是时候自己想清楚该怎么教育下一代了
It's time for you To make your own speeches.
格雷医生 讲述病情
Dr. Grey present.
赛迪 哈里斯 30岁
Sadie harris 30
阑尾切除术后三小时
Three hours status Post-appendectomy
手术期间伴有大量出血
Complicated By severe hemorrhaging.
死神 你们在干嘛 -斯波尔丁医生
Death what is this? -Dr. Spalding.
体征稳定 加三倍抗生素
Vitals stable Triple antibiotic coverage.
两周内她能够完全康复
She should fully recover Within two weeks.
还有么
And?
还有 我们 也就是给你动手术的人
And...We your surgeons...
犯了错误 危害了你的健康
Made mistakes That compromised your care
这种错误 在这所医院并不多见
Mistakes that reflect poorly On this hospital
这种事不会再发生
And that won't happen again.
立即生效
ive immediately
这里的所有实习生都会降为见习生
Every intern here Is on probation.
有任何轻举妄动 你们就完蛋了
So much as sneeze...And you're done.
你们每个人都禁止进去手术室
None of you will see The inside of an o.r.
除非接到进一步通知
Until further notice.
你们失去了主任对你们的尊重 相信我
You've lost the chief's respect Which believe me
要拿回来可不简单
Is not an easy thing To get back.
就我自己而言 我已经不再尊重你们了
And speaking for myself You've lost my respect
而且尊重很可能一去就不复返
And you probably won't ever Get that back.
但他仍然尊重伊兹斯蒂文斯
But he still Respects izzie stevens.
你说什么
What did you say?
你仍然尊重伊兹斯蒂文斯
You seem To still respect izzie stevens
但她杀了一个病人
And she killed a patient.
她尽力去挽救一个人的生命
She was trying To save a man's life.
你为了找乐子差点杀了一个朋友
And you almost killed A friend for fun.
这不一样
It's different.
你还好吧
How you doing?
在这里能够吃到好药
Oh... They give Good drugs here.
我是不是看上去很丑
Do i look bad?
你看上去很美
Oh you look beautiful.
满脸都是荣誉徽章
Just badge of honor All over your face.
天啊
Oh god.
我有没有听错
Did i hear correctly
那些实习生想动刀想疯了
That the um interns Went scalpel crazy?
对 你没听错
Yes you did.
疯狂
Oh crazy.
他们的疯狂程度 我不知道怎么说
I don't know That they were--crazy.
我还记得做实习生的心情
I can remember what it's like--Being an intern
就是喜欢医学
Just loving medicine
谈及手术就很兴奋
Being so excited By surgery
发疯地想做手术 我什么都会做
Wanting to operate so badly That i'd do anything...
我不停地长时间地跳来跳去
That i couldn't stop bouncing Up and down long enough
就为了能够拿到手术刀
To even hold a scalpel.
现在
Now...
现在怎样
Now?
我能做大部分的手术
i can do Most of my surgeries
根本不需要动脑筋
Without even Thinking about it.
就好像我在开车
It's like i'm driving.
不知不觉就到家了
Suddenly i'm at home
我甚至不知道怎么就到了
I don't even know How i got there.
一成不变
It's rote.
大多的手术我都不记得了
I don't even remember Most surgeries...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表