真是太棒了 -是啊 谢谢
Outstanding. -Yeah thank you.
你准备怎么求婚
Uh h-how are you gonna do it?
还没想好 我才刚决定
I don't know. I just decided.
早上好 先生 -谢博德要求婚了
Morning. Sir -Shepherd's proposing
恭喜你 你迈出了很大一步
Congratulations.That's a big step.
多谢
Thank you very much.
你想让人尽皆知么
You just gonna tell everybody now?
你需要建议
You need advice.
亨特 你以前求过婚吗
Hunt You ever propose before?
很抱歉 我没这份幸运
Uh sorry. I'm not the guy to ask.
你准备什么时候说
When are you gonna do it?
重要的是
Well more importantly
我要怎么做
How am i gonna do it?
你要用什么
So what do you use
一把麻花钻
Like a twist drill for that?
噢 不 如果你不想来个
Uh no not if you don't want
部分颅骨血肿的话
A partial parietal hematoma.
嘿 祝你好运
Hey. Good luck.
别逢人就说好吗
Just don't tell anybody else okay?
我可是信任你的
I thought i could trust you.
你当然能相信我
Of course you can trust me.
这病例可是让我们
We got the short end of the stick
开了眼界 -别笑了
with this case. -Quit laughing.
我们会笑晕的
We're gonna get reamed.
伙计们 病人可看得见你们
Dudes the patient can see you
像八卦少女一样在这里偷笑
Giggling over here like schoolgirls.
再笑小心嘴裂开
Enough wisecracks.
裂开
Cracks.
有什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
对不起 先生 这帮白♥痴♥
Sorry sir. These idiots
在这里无聊
Were screwing around
我正教训他们呢
And i kinda got uh...sucked into it
够了
Enough.
如果你们这些小子
Now if you children need
需要上下职业操守课的话
A lesson in professionalism
好好看着我是怎么做的
Then come and see how it's done.
克莱默先生
Mr. Kramer.
你的腹部双侧X光片
Your biplane abdominal Radiographs
显示里面有异物
Show a foreign body.
我们将为你进行乙状结肠镜检查
We will perform a sigmoidoscopy
然后人工取出异物
And then proceed with manual extraction
你们能拿出它
You'll get it out?
对 我们会拿出它的
Oh we'll get it out.
再坚持下 -这已经是第三次了
Just hold it -That is the third time
出什么问题了 -我知道 我
What's the problem? -I know. I--
她找不到静脉
She can't find a vein
她把我当成个
And she's poking me
刺绣品一样在戳
Like i'm her needlepoint.
天啊 你们这些家伙到底在做什么
Look what is wrong with you people?
你们没互相间联♥系♥过吗
Didn't you practice this on each other?
看着
Look...
好吧 当你找到根合适的静脉
All right When you have a good vein
像这根一样 饱满而有弹性
It should feel bouncy like this one.
好了 现在找个角度插入
Okay now go in at an angle
不是90度
Not at 90 degrees.
对 像这样
Yeah. Yeah like that.
很好
Good.
接着让她给您注射
Next time She'll do it on you.
你不如 自己一口气
You know what Why don't you
都做了吧
run them both?
听着 伙计们
Listen up you guys.
你们今天再做任何操作前
Before you run any more procedures
都先让我看看
today Come see me first.
亨特说你那东西的没什么大问题了
So... Clean bill of health from hunt.
那么你又能重新上"马"了
You gonna get back on the horse then?
我不想用"马"这个字 不过
Well i wouldn't use the word "horse"
不交往了 没结果的
but no. That's not gonna work out.
计划有变 我想
Things have changed.I think i'm
我不得不跟她分手了
going to have to break up with her.
什么 你出什么毛病了 为什么
You're what? What is wrong with you? Why...
抱歉 我刚去确认
Sorry. I had to make sure
病人♥妻♥子的情况是否稳定
The patient's wife is stable.
她血压偏高 我觉得这手术
She's hypertensive and i think
对她的压力
this surgery's more stressful on her
比对她丈夫还大
Than it is on him.
该死 这里有个大裂口
Damn it.There's a huge tear.
他锁骨骨折后
His clavicle fracture is
插♥进♥了动脉里
Jutting into the artery.
格蕾 握住止血钳
Grey hold this clamp
我来 我来稳住血压
I got this. I'll hold pressure.
呼叫亨特 让他快来
Page hunt. Get him in here now.
情况不妙 病人不稳定了
No they can't The patient's unstable
他锁下动脉正出血
His subclavian`s bleeding out .
他们正呼叫亨特医生
They're paging dr. Hunt.
情况看起来不妙 -好的 谢谢
It doesn`t look good -Okay thanks.
噢 他们怎么说
Oh what'd they say?
进展顺利还是
Did they say it's going well or--
手术时间将比预期的
It's it's taking a little longer than
要长些
Than expected.
好的
Okay.
但 别担心
But d-don't--don't worry
因为一切都进展顺利
Because it--it's going great.
进展顺利 是吗
It is. Are you sure?
是的
Yes it--you know...
他们不慌不忙说明一切正常
It's good when they take their time.
现在我们还没任何
You know right now
理由去怀疑
there is no reason to believe that
他会重新好起来
that he's not gonna be Just fine.
好的 多谢
Okay. Oh thank you.
你的血压在降低
Hey your pressure is way down.
珍
Jen?
珍
Jen?
怎么了
What's happening?
她的血管堵塞 血压骤降
She's tamponading Her b.p's crashed
而且心音模糊
And she has Muffled heart sounds.
该死 手套
Oh damn it. Okay gloves.
杨 用聚烯吡酮碘 看看情况
Yang Betadine and get a local.
史黛西 宝贝儿 你会没事的 好吗
Stacy sweetie you're gonna be all right okay?
别担心 18单位
Don't worry. 18-guage.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
丽莎 你应该出去
Okay Lisa you're gonna want to uh turn around or leave.
你不会想看这个
You're not gonna want to watch this.
杨 保持渗出部位的超声
Yang keep the ultrasound Over the effusion.
是 能看到
Yeah I got it.
史黛西 亲爱的 你会感觉到有一点点被掐疼的感觉
Stacy honey you're gonna feel a little pinch
然后有很大的压♥迫♥感...
And then a lot of pressure...
然后你就会好很多 好吗
And then you're gonna be all better okay?
开始啦
Here we go.
好的 做得好 史黛西
Good. Oh good job Stacy.
看到没 好起来了
Yeah see?It's all better.
很好 做得好 亲爱的
Good job.Good job honey.
好多了
All better.
她的肺内压力很高
Her pulmonary pressures are high.
你是对的 她有肺心病
You're right.She's got cor pulmonale.
我在把她的手术提前 杨正在准备手术室
I'm moving up her surgery.Yang's getting an o.r. Now.
手术室见 贝利医生
I'll see you in there Dr. Bailey.
告诉我情况 -干得好 贝利医生
Let me know how it goes.-Great save dr. Bailey
我想你最好留下来
I think you better stay.
我不参加这个手术
I'm not scrubbing in on this one.
贝利 你能胜任这个手术
Bailey... You can handle this surgery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表