不 是我为斯隆紧急呼叫你的
No, no, it was me. i paged you 911 for Dr. Sloan.
他自己出了紧急状况 在他的私处
He's the emergency himself. It's on his person.
等等 马克伤了 -是的
Wait, Mark's hurt? - Yes
不可能 -真的 很严重
No. - Yes. he's badly injured
对每个男人都是致命打击的那种伤
In a bad way that is bad for anyone who's a man
对斯隆医生尤其严重
But for Dr. Sloan in particular.
他可能 可能断了根骨头
He may--he may have broken a-a bone.
一根骨头 -是的 断了一根
A bone? - He broke a bone.
是我 我弄断的
I-I... I broke his bone.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
克里斯蒂娜 我为昨晚的事向你道歉
Cristina, i wanted to apologize for last night.
昨天那样出现在你面前 不是我本意
It was not my intention to arrive in that state.
你不必解释的
You don't have to say anything.
按理来说
As a rule,
我要是与一个女人共浴的话
If i'm showering with a woman,
我起码得脱掉自己的衣服
I do it without my clothes,
而我要是光溜溜的进了她被窝
And if i get in her bed naked,
我不会睡死过去的 要是... -行了 没事
I don't pass out, and if i... - It's okay.
不行
It's not.
我是介意 但是
It's not... but, uh, you know,
你没必要解释
You don't have to talk about it.
呼吸起来越来越难了
It's getting a little harder to breathe.
你大可不必这么做的 威廉
You can stop doing this, William.
你随时可以停下来
You can stop at anytime.
我知道
I know.
我知道的
I know.
你要我去叫 谢博德医生吗
Do you want me to page Dr. Sheprd?
他是你男朋友 对吧
He's your boyfriend, isn't it?
猜中了
Yes.
我就知道
I had a feeling.
的确 我猜到了
Yes. I had a feeling.
这家伙品味不错啊
The man has very good taste.
此时此刻
Right now,
我能想到的全是柠檬
All I can think about are lemons.
柠檬
Lemons?
我祖父在濒临死亡的时候
When my grandfather was dying,
他说他闻到了柠檬的香味
He said he smelled lemons.
这让他足足回味了三年
It was all he could talk about for three days,
柠檬香味
The smell of lemons.
我老盼着闻这味道 可我闻不到
I keep waiting to smell them, and i don't.
当然啦 他是个大话王 所以
Of course...he was a big liar, so...
你确定不要我
Are you sure you don't want me
帮你去叫 谢博德医生
To page Dr.Shepherd?
确定
I'm sure.
好吧
Okay.
我要你去和护士们谈谈
I need you to talk to the nurses.
去找找有没有谁手上有病例
Find out if any of their patients on life support
是O+型血 或者是已经脑死亡的
Are o-positive or brain dead.
然后把那些人跟
And then crossmatch those folks
杰克逊 普里斯科特做交叉比对
Against Jackson Prescott.
这孩子时间不多了 -好的
The kid's running out of time. - Okay.
还有 欧麦利
And, O'malley
要同情他们的家属
Be sensitive to their families.
我们是得给这孩子找器官 但我们只能询问
We need organs for this boy, but we can only ask.
我们不能游说 不能强迫他们 明白了没
We can't pressure.We can't coerce. Understood?
当然了
Of course, sir.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
是个戒指
It's a ring.
这是我母亲的 是我的
It's from my mother. Oh, it's from me.
这曾经是我母亲的
It was my mother's
我打算过段时间 向梅瑞狄斯求婚
And i'm gonna give it to Meredith soon.
我需要你给我点建议
So what i'm looking for is an opinion
看看她会不会喜欢这戒指
On whether she's gonna like the ring,
还是我需要重新
Or I should have the setting redone
挑个更时尚些的
To something more modern.
这 这不关我事
Well, it's... That's really not my job.
听着 我知道你俩还在闹别扭
Right. Look, i know you two are still fighting.
但这不正是你俩和好的一个契机吗
But isn't it about time you wrap that up?
听着 我来问你是因为 我向她求婚的时候
Look, i ask because when i propose to her,
她需要一个人和她一起面对
She's gonna need somebody to freak out to.
她很想你
She misses you...a lot.
你一定也想她的 对吧
You must miss her, too, right?
我不知道你将来会发生什么
I don't know what's going on in your life,
但你一定也会遇到
But you must have something
需要她陪你一起面对的事情
You need to freak out to her about, too.
很抱歉 我觉得你问错人了
I'm sorry. I think you should ask someone else.
普里斯科特太太 您今天还没吃过东西吧
Ms.Prescott, have you had anything to eat today?
您可得保重身体啊
You should really keep your strength up.
去喝杯咖啡 吃点东西吧
Get a cup of coffee or some food.
我会在这儿陪着杰克逊的
I'll stay here with Jackson.
你就像那
You are like the guy
刚毕业的高中生
Who graduated from high school
老赖在足球场上
And still hangs out on the football field.
你相信有天堂吗 -什么
Do you believe in heaven? - What?
天堂
Heaven.
我不知道
I don't know. I guess.
我曾以为 这儿就是天堂
Because I thought that maybe this was heaven,
在这儿 我能和你在一起
Getting to be here with you.
可如今 我犯浑了
But now... now I'm not so sure.
我觉得这儿
I think this...
我觉得这里或许是地狱或者
I think this may be hell or--
你瞎掰什么呢
What are you talking about?
我是为你而来 -我是为你而来 我知道
I'm here for you. - I'm here for me, I know.
我明白 我都听了成千上万遍了
I got it. I hear you, a thousand times.
我选择阿历克斯了
I chose Alex.
对不起 我 对此 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I am really sorry about that.
我不还在这儿吗
And i'm still here,
你和我分了手 我却还能在这儿
You broke up with me, and I'm still here.
难道你这还不能从中了解到什么吗
Doesn't that tell you anything?
我了解到你在嫉妒
It tells me that you're jealous,
你不想让我开心
That you don't want me to be happy.
你不想让我选阿历克斯
You don't want me to choose Alex.
靠 你听着 你不能选阿历克斯
Damn it, listen to me. You can't pick Alex.
我是为你来这儿的 -丹尼
I'm here for you. - Denny...
我想让你开心 伊兹
I want you to be happy, Izzie.
我真的想的
I do.
该走的时候 我会走的
And i would leave if I could.
你告诉我 你要选别的男人
You think I want to stay here
你难道觉得 我还会想留在这儿吗
While you tell me you want another man?
我走不了 你压根就不听我的
I can't go because you won't listen to me.
我是为你来这儿的
I am here for you.
这到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
是什么意思啊
What does it mean?
伊兹 你是个医生啊
You're a doctor, Izzie.
自己去想吧
Figure it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
干嘛
What?
是我刚才...怎么了
Did... What?
没什么
Nothing.
你那个连环杀人犯怎么样了
How's, uh, your serial killer?
你昨晚给他监听了吧
Did you monitor him last night?
当然
Yeah.
我都搞定了
I got it covered.
克里斯蒂娜 我说了我都搞定了
Cristina, I said I've got it covered.
别告诉我你没叫谢博德 -他自己想死啊
Tell me you paged Shepherd. - He wants to die.
梅瑞狄斯 你怎么回事啊
Meredith, what are you--
几天后他迟早要死的啊
He's gonna die anyway in a few days,
他要死在这儿的话 我们能把他的器官遗赠
And if he dies here, we can donate his organs
给那个即将 在大厅里死去的10岁的孩子
To the 10 year old who's gonna die down the hall.
德里克不会同意的 所以我没呼叫他
And Derek won't allow it. So no, I didn't page him.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表