剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
现在没有了
and now, I don't.
我有的只是 工作
All I have is this-- work.
知道吗 马克
You know what, Mark?
这样不够
It's not enough.
你干什么呢
What are you doing here?
等你
Waiting for you.
你没带钥匙吗
You don't have your keys?
你怎么还穿着工作服
Why are you still wearing your scrubs?
我辞职了
I quit.
不可能
You're kidding?
随他们去吧
Nah. To hell with them.
你不能辞职
You can't quit.
你对工作最拿手了
You're great at it.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
他们一直削减我的班数
They kept cutting back my shifts
还让我多值夜班
making me work more nights.
我做家庭护理或者日结挣得也比这个多
I'll make more doing home care or per diem.
你不会去看心理医生的 是吧
You're never going to see that shrink, are you?
我们为什么不能沿着之前的路继续走呢
Why couldn't we just keep going the way we were?
我很开心
I mean, I was happy.
你不开心吗
Weren't you happy?
事情变了
Things changed.
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
也不是你的错
It's not your fault.
劳尔死了
Raul died.
这是个悲剧
It-it's a terrible thing
你也发生了变化 谢普
and something happened to you, Shep.
你知道的
You know it's true.
你得解决这个问题
You got to deal with it.
我很好
I'm doing okay.
你不好
No, you're not.
我做不到 谢普
I can't do this, Shep.
我终于让我的生活步入正轨
I have finally gotten my life together.
花了我很长时间
It's taken me a long time.
你需要帮助
You need help.
我爱你 但你需要帮助
I love you, but you need help.
如果你不能振作起来 接受帮助
And if you can't get it together to get that help...
我不能和你在一起
I can't be with you.
我做不到
I can't.
珍妮弗又要结婚了
Jennifer's getting married again.
真的吗 够快的
Really? That was quick.
我还希望能比她早了
I was hoping to be the first to get remarried
至少和谁住在一起
or at least, living with somebody.
让我看上去很可悲
Makes me seem kind of pathetic.
她都在策划宾客名单了
She's planning a guest list
我却还在单身酒吧
and I'm still fumbling around
连搭讪的话都说不好
with pick-up lines in singles bars.
至少你不用付离婚抚养费
Gets you off the hook with the alimony.
本来也没付过
I wasn't paying any.
她比我挣得多
She makes more money than I do.
我从来没喜欢过她
I never really liked her.
看上去你喜欢她啊
You acted like you did.
我只是为了让你高兴
I did that to make you feel better.
我从不关心她
I never cared for her.
缺乏支持 控制欲强 喜欢指使人
Unsupportive, controlling and manipulative...
还用我接着说吗
You want me to go on with this?
-说啊 我正听得高兴 -需求高
- Yeah, please. I'm enjoying it. - Demanding,
腿上没肉
skinny legs...
你看我老婆的腿干什么
What were you doing looking at my wife's legs?
我是你哥们儿 但也不是死人
I'm your buddy, I'm not dead.
我是说 你可以更好的
I'm saying you could do better...
-谢谢 -好得多
- Thank you. - Much better.
我和凯伦聊了复方羟可酮的事儿了
I talked to Karen about the Percodan.
你没开那么多吗
You didn't prescribe that many?
处方上是十粒
The prescription was for ten.
她说什么了
What did she say?
她不承认 说弄错了
She denied it, said it was a mix-up.
把药还给了我
She gave them back to me.
实际上是扔给了我
Actually, she threw them back at me.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
不知道
I don't know.
离她远点儿
Get away from her.
她是个麻烦
She sounds like trouble.
你说得对 是得离她远点儿
You're right. I probably should.
但你不会吗
But you're not going to?
她挺可爱的
She's kind of cute.
她腿不错
She's got great legs.
你也在看我女朋友的腿吗
You were looking at my girlfriend's legs?
我是你朋友 但我又没死
Look, I'm your friend, I'm not dead.
你还注意到她什么了
What else did you notice about her?
我给你列出来吗
You want a list?
列出来吧
Yeah. I want a list.
摩根斯坦医生
Dr. Morgenstern?
您找我
You were looking for me?
你没去参加毕业典礼
We missed you at graduation.
去哪儿了
Where were you?
陪病人
With a patient.
典礼怎样
How was the ceremony?
近几年最棒的了
One of the best we've had in years.
盛况空前
Pomp, circumstance, all the trimmings.
不好意思 很晚了
If you'll excuse me, it's very late.
我终于能回家了
I'm finally on my way home.
我在想如果我现在
I was wondering if it's too late
改变我的外科分组还行吗
to change my choice for surgical team.
我想加入蓝队
I was hoping to sign up for the blue team.
这次换了 就换不回来了
Once you switch, there's no going back.
我明白
Yes, sir, I know.
我还是想换到蓝队
I was... still hoping for the blue team.
我相信本顿医生会很高兴
I'm sure Dr. Benton will be very pleased
让你加入
to have you on his team.
几个月之后见
See you in a few months.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
卡特
Hey, Carter...
本顿医生在这里给你留了点东西
Dr. Benton left something down here for you.
卡特 如果有个人从医学院毕业了
Hey, Carter, what do you call the person
你该叫他什么
who graduates last in their class from medical school?
什么
What?
医生
Doctor.
你怎么还在
What are you still doing here?
多待了一会儿
Oh, just hanging out.
想试试这件新白大褂吗
Want to try out that new white coat?
交通事故伤 醉酒司机撞上了
M.V.A., drunk driver hit a carload of kids
一车去毕业舞会的孩子
on the way to the prom.
急救车这就到
The units are just pulling in.
当然
Sure.
17岁男性 头部外伤
17-year-old male, head trauma
昏迷指数8 血压120/60 脉搏60
G.C.S. eight, B.P. 120/60, pulse 60
可能左股骨和右胫骨骨折
Probable fractures of the left femur right tib-fib.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter!
创伤二室 通知手术室
Trauma two. Notify the O.R.
看骨科谁值班
and see who's on call for ortho.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter?
现场还有三名伤员
We've got three more on the scene.
一个开皮卡的从肯尼迪大道开出了匝道
Guy in a pickup came up the off ramp on the Kennedy.
蹭了四辆车 然后拦腰撞上了孩子们的车
Clipped four cars before he t-boned the prom kids.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表