剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我可不觉得
I doubt it.
布雷小姐
Miss Boulet.
卢比
Ruby,
您怎么来了
what are you doing here?
我想再次感谢你的帮助
I just wanted to thank you again for all your help.
您客气了
You're welcome.
我还想告诉你
And to let you know
我太太昨天走了
my sweetheart passed away yesterday.
卢比
Ruby,
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
您还好吗
How are you doing?
我还好
Okay.
也没特别好
Not great.
我早知道会有这一天
I knew it was going to happen,
但可能非要等这一天来了
but I guess you really never believe it
才不得不去相信
until it does.
对了 葬礼在今天下午举♥行♥
Anyway, the services are this afternoon
四点开始
at 4:00...
地点在西奈山公墓 格兰德街后头
...at the Mount Sinai Cemetery, you know, off Grand.
我知道你很忙
I know you're busy,
但如果你想来参加
but if you'd like to come
欢迎你来
It's okay.
谢谢 卢比
Thank you, Ruby.
我会来的
I would like to come.
那好
Okay, then.
再见
I'll see you later.
再见
I'll see you later.
内森睡下了
Nathan's back asleep,
睡前吐了好几次
having puked three more times.
安吉尔醒了 哭哭啼啼 悔恨交加
Angel's awake, weepy and full of regret.
她说以后绝对滴酒不沾
Never going to drink another drop, she says.
这对情侣 真是好一对"半东西"
Great couple of "Shpos", these two.
你说什么
What did you just say?
"半东西" "半人半鬼臭东西"的缩写
"Shpos". It means "Subhuman pieces..."
谢谢你 我知道这词什么意思
I know what it means, thank you.
我得把这些片子送去手术室
Well, I got to get these X-rays to O.R.
卡特是不是和本顿混在一起太久了
Carter's been hanging around Benton too much.
我们不都是吗
Haven't we all?
今日注定祸不单行 罗斯医生
Bad Day at Black Rock, Dr. Ross.
一批被动物咬伤的七岁儿童正在赶来的路上
Multiple seven-year-olds on their way in-- animal bites.
好像是一家抚爱式动物园失控了
Something about a petting zoo run amok.
瞧这生日多充实啊 亲爱的道格
Happy birthday, dear Doug...
卢比怎么样 那位卢巴度先生
How's Ruby? Mr. Rubadoux.
他很坚强
He's hanging in.
他太太昨天去世了
His wife died yesterday.
葬礼安排在今天四点 在西奈山
The service is at 4:00 today, Mount Sinai.
我准备去 你要不要一起
I'm going, if you want to go with me.
我去不了
I don't think I can make it.
我今天事情太多了
I'm pretty jammed up today.
等电梯等太久了
These elevators take forever.
我去走楼梯了
I'm going to take the stairs.
你咳嗽多久了
How long have you had that cough?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一阵子了
A while.
你的胸部X光片会显示更多情况
Well, your chest X-rays will show us more.
什么都会显示吗
Do they show everything?
为什么这么问
Why?
它可能会显示我有艾滋病
Maybe they'll show I have aids.
你有吗
Do you?
有
Yeah.
你们不用跟内森说我这些事 对吧
You don't have to tell Nathan about me, right?
你还有其他症状吗
Have you been sick with anything else?
发热 皮疹 盗汗
Fevers, rashes, night sweats?
没有
No.
只咳嗽
Just the cough.
做血常规 动脉血气分♥析♥ 生化二十项 尿常规
Okay, get a C.B.C., A.B.G., Chem 20, a U.A.
肝炎病毒滴定 结核菌素试验
Hepatitis titres, place a P.P.D.
还有CD4细胞检测
And get a CD-4.
我想你可能得了肺炎
I'm concerned that you might have pneumonia,
所以你得留在这
so I'm going to keep you here,
做几项检查 好吗
and run some tests, okay?
你听我说
Look, um...
你没必要把我的病情跟内森说 对吧
You don't have to tell Nathan about me, right?
法律不允许我对他说
It's against the law for me to tell him.
应该由你说
You should.
他有权知情
He has a right to know.
如果他感染上了
And if he is sick,
就该接受治疗
he should be getting treatment.
你也一样
And so should you.
我觉得他会生我的气
I just think he might get mad at me.
他可能会做出分手之类的事
He might want to take off or something,
他是我的全部
and he's all I have.
你付的钱能兑成现金吗
Can you make that out to "cash"?
一言为定
You got a deal.
他这是抢钱啊
You got robbed.
我在帮他的忙
I'm doing this as a favor.
你还是得解释
You still have to explain
你的腿是怎么受伤的
what happened to your leg.
老天啊
Oh, God!
我们会跟你♥爸♥爸说你想搭便车
We'll tell your dad you were hitchhiking,
结果搭了一辆摩托车 然后砰的一声
and you got picked up by a motorcycle, and bam!
马克
Mark!
搭便车他也不喜欢
He hates hitchhiking, too.
不过好在我只需要被禁足了
But at least, I'll only be grounded.
小心油门
Watch out for the throttle.
我捡大便宜了
So I got lucky.
据我所知 你捡的便宜不止这一个
In more ways than one, I hear.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
莉迪亚 你听说什么了
Lydia, what did you hear?
你还有其他地方痛吗
Do you have pain anywhere else?
只有胃痛
Only my stomach.
好 躺倒吧
Okay, sit back.
病人什么情况
What do you got?
大T 是你吗
T-ball, is that you?
有阵子没见到你了
I haven't seen you in a while.
我的胃真的好痛
My stomach, it hurts for real.
是真的痛 我没骗你
It does! I ain't lying to you.
是哦
Yep.
珍妮
Jeanie.
我记不得他真名了
I can't remember his real name,
但他绰号♥叫"大T" 是个毒瘾钉子户
but he's under "T-ball" in the turkey file.
医院常客 找止疼药
Frequent flyer, drug-seeking.
他看起来是真的很痛苦
He really seems to be in pain.
你会慢慢习惯这伙人的
You'll get used to these guys.
为了拿到安定 羟可酮什么都能做出来
They'll do anything for valium, percodan
有德美罗更好了
Preferably demerol.
让他自己唉声叹气个把小时
Let him moan and groan for about an hour.
他就会烦了 然后去别处
He'll get bored, go somewhere else.
卡特 我跟你说过
Carter, I asked you
每15分钟要叫醒内森·康利一次
to wake Nathan Conley up every 15 minutes.
我有别的事要做
I had something to do.
这件事该你做 你却没做
You had that to do, and you didn't do it.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
给他拍胸片 正位和侧位都要
I want chest films on him, P.A. and lateral.
杰瑞 我需要你呼叫社会服务
Jerry, I need you to call social services.
我有个艾滋病人需要安顿
I've got an aids patient who's going to need placement.
这玩意还在这吗
This thing's still here?
它现在是格林医生的了
Belongs to Dr. Greene now.
马克买♥♥了辆摩托车吗
Mark bought a motorcycle?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表