剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
请在第三行签字
Third line, please.
祝好
Have a nice day.
好吧
Right.
是病人起诉你吗
Patient?
希望不是
Hope not.
珍妮佛要和我打离婚官司
Jennifer's suing me for divorce.
不
Oh, no.
您是格林医生吗
You Dr. Greene?
如果你让我签东西 那就不是
Not if you want me to sign anything.
什么
What?
我是马克·格林
I'm Mark Greene.
我是儿童与家庭服务部的皮特·图特
Pete Tuteur, Child and Family Services.
您有孩子要交给我们吗
I understand you got some kids for us?
再来点水
We need more water.
好的
Okay.
看 也没那么糟糕 对吧
Now, see, that wasn't so bad, was it?
好了
All right.
还有一个
Got another one for you.
好
All righty.
你好 小可爱
Hi, there, sweet pea.
我是珍妮
I'm Jeanie.
你叫什么
Do you have a name?
那个小孩没说过话
That one doesn't talk.
好吧 我们要给你洗头
Okay. We're going to shampoo your hair
让你的头发美美的
and make it look all beautiful.
烫吗
Is that too hot?
凉吗
Is that too cold?
那应该就是刚好
Must be just right, then.
还有几个小孩
How many more we got?
已经洗完了八个 对吧
We've done eight, right?
应该是九个
Nine, I think.
妈妈
Mommy.
什么 小宝贝 你说话了吗
What's that, sweetie? Did you say something?
我没听到你说了什么
I didn't hear what you said.
我刚才在和朋友们说话
I was talking to my friends.
你可以做我妈妈吗
Will you be my mommy?
她丈夫在哪儿
Where's the husband?
餐厅
Cafeteria.
肾脏或心脏科来检查过了吗
Renal or cardiology been up yet?
-来过了 -然后呢
- Oh, yeah. - And?
肾脏科要用氢丙嗪
Renal wants to use hydralazine.
心脏科说需要血管紧张素转换酶抑制剂
Cardiology wants an ACE inhibitor.
肾脏科和心脏科用的药相互抑制
Ah, the renal-cardiology push and pull.
肺部科室呢
What about pulmonary?
他们送来了一个激励性肺活量计
Oh, they sent over an incentive spirometer.
应该就能解决她的问题了
That should solve all of her problems.
下肢瘫痪情况呢
Partial paraplegia?
还是老样子
Still present.
你的传呼机响了
Your beeper's going off.
我没聋 卡特
I'm not deaf, Carter.
抓紧时间 做点事
All right. Well, hurry up. Do something.
现在是在浪费时间
Time's wasting.
准备40毫克呋喃苯胺酸静脉注射
40 milligrams IV Push of lasix, please.
这个剂量她承受得住吗
Won't that volume deplete her?
按我说的做
Just do it, please.
好吗 抱歉 但...
Okay? Sorry, but...
有三个女孩根本就不该
Three of the girls aren't even supposed to be living
跟着妈妈一起生活
with the mother.
法♥院♥将监护权判给了祖母
The court awarded custody to a grandmother.
天知道这个祖母在哪儿
God knows where she is.
为什么他们都挤在一个公♥寓♥里
Why were they all in one apartment?
22份抚养未成年儿童家庭援助金
22 AFDC Payments.
叔叔是残疾 房♥子租金大概三百美元
Uncle's on disability, the rent is maybe $300.
他们每个月净赚四千美元
Hell, they're netting four grand a month for crack.
你缴的税金就在为此买♥♥单
Your tax dollars at work.
听你的口气像是福利改革的新闻发布会
Sounds like a press release for welfare reform.
这就是我们所需要的 减少资金向下流动
That's all we need-- less money trickling down
防止这些孩子饿死
to keep these kids from starving to death.
你们给这些孩子清理好之后
After you get these kids cleaned up
我就带他们去哥伦布·玛丽维尔
I'll take them to Columbus Maryville.
这些孩子营养不良 脱水
These kids are malnourished, dehydrated
电解质水平一团糟 还有感染症状
their electrolytes are screwed up, and they've got infections.
没有我的同意 他们谁也不能走
No one's leaving here until I'm satisfied they're okay.
好 我们其实也没有地方安顿他们
Fine. It's not as if we have anyplace to put them.
看见本顿了吗 我一直在呼他
Have you seen Benton? I keep paging him.
他就在附近
Oh, he's around.
你是否曾经感觉 这个体制失效了
You ever get the feeling the system isn't working?
你才发觉吗
You're just figuring that one out?
其中一个男孩有腹股沟肿块
One of the boys has an inguinal mass.
需要外科会诊
He needs a surgical consult.
可复性的
Reducible?
是 只要一哭就有
Yeah, but it's there when he's crying
而且他总是哭
and he's crying a lot.
这些孩子从来都没看过医生
I don't think any of these kids have ever seen doctors.
上班时她发传票给我
She had me served at work.
珍妮佛
Jennifer?
我还指望能和平分手
I was hoping we are gonna be able to handle this amicably.
这下没戏了
I guess this blows that one to hell.
我得找个好律师
I'm going to need a good attorney.
今晚来我家
Why don't you come over tonight.
我们叫披萨吃
We are ordering a pizza.
你可以看我给苏西洗澡
You can watch me give Susie a bath
如果你表现好 我可能会让你换尿片
and if you're really nice, I might let you change a diaper.
我还是回家自我怜悯吧
I'm just going to go home and wallow in self-pity.
随时欢迎你
Anytime.
他们给孩子们找到寄养家庭了吗
They find homes for those kids yet?
还没 年龄大的几个被儿童家庭服务部
Not yet. The DCFS took some of the older ones
带到紧急收容站 我们收了三个
to the emergency shelter, and we admitted three.
想买♥♥点吃的吗
You want anything from the machine?
来包花生酱饼干
How about some of those peanut butter crackers?
好的
Got it.
他真可爱
He's cute.
劳尔 你不是他喜欢的型
Raul? Uh, you're not his type.
真的
Really?
你会穿成伐木工 码头工
You ever dress like a lumberjack? Longshoreman?
希腊罗马角斗士那样吗
Greco-roman wrestler?
他是同性恋
He's gay.
真的
Really?
兰迪, 谁在呼我
Randi, who's paging me?
不知道
Not a clue.
这不是你的工作吗
Isn't that your job?
不是
No, it's not.
自己去看记事板和病历
Check the board and the charts.
你真应该看看那个鬼地方
You should have seen this place.
二十个孩子挤在没有冰箱
20 kids, no refrigerator
没有暖气 满地蟑螂的地方
No heat, roaches everywhere.
厨房♥里唯一的食物是一罐意大利面
Only thing in the kitchen was canned spaghettios.
你肯定想问她们是怎么当妈的
You got to wonder about these mothers.
孩子的家人邻居在哪
Then you got to think What about the families, neighbors?
这些人难道连自己的孩子都照顾不好
Can't these people take care of their own kids?
你这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
怎么了
What does what mean?
这些人
"These" people.
-别上纲上线 -搭档 接着
- Come on. - Yo, partner. Catch.
你是说为什么这些黑人照顾不好自己的孩子 对吗
Why can't these black folks take care of their kids, right?
他没这么说
He didn't say that.
他就是这个意思
That's what he meant.
如果我是这个意思 我就会这么说了
If that's what I meant, that's what I would've said.
怎么回事
What's going on?
大卫·杜克[三K党领袖]现身说法了
David dukes is enlightening us.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表