剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I, uh... I-I would repair the damage
然后
and...
继续手术
proceed.
回答得不错 卡特先生
Good answer, Mr. Carter.
要系上那个绳结
It may not be possible to tie that knot
又不能让磁铁掉落 可能不太现实
without dropping the magnet.
但你并没有慌张
But you didn't lose your cool
这很重要
and that matters.
鉴此 以及你的学业成绩单
That, and your academic records,
你的学分 还有你的推荐信
your board scores, and your letters of rec.
说实话 我...
Quite frankly, I...
卡尔 乌泽里奇寄出了他的标准成绩报告
Carl, Vucelich sent his standard glowing report.
还是没有修改第二段的拼写错误
Still didn't fix the typo in the second paragraph.
但本顿医生的推荐信让我们
But it's Dr. Benton's letter that gives us the most...
认真考虑了一下
pause.
我不知道该怎么解释
I am at a loss to explain...
你是第一个熬过
You're one of the first students
本顿医生的学生
to survive Dr. Benton.
但是他竟然用"熟练"这个词
But to have him use words
"熟练"这个词
like "solid" in connection
来形容你的外科技术
with surgical technique...
本顿医生很看好你啊
High praise from Benton.
更不用说"对解剖和诊断工具
Not to mention "full knowledge
有着充分的了解"
of diagnostic and anatomy tools."
真是对你赞不绝口啊
That's tantamount to gushing.
你确定是他本人写的吗
Are you sure he wrote this?
是的
He did.
你是最让我们印象深刻的候选人
Well, you're a most impressive candidate
但是我们还有其他表现出色的候选人
but we have many impressive candidates.
最后
One last thing.
告诉我们你为什么想成为外科医生
Tell us why you want to be a surgeon.
这不是个套路问题
It's not a trick question.
不是就好
Hmm. No. Um, hmm.
我看到受伤或者生病的病人
I, uh, I see people with injury or disease...
我知道我可以救助他们
and I know that I can fix them.
所以我想成为医生
So that's what I want to do.
打扰一下 护士
Oh, excuse me, nurse
还要多久才能转移她
How soon before they move her?
应该不会太久
Oh, it shouldn't be too long.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
我想去街对面的餐厅
I will go to run to that diner
给她弄点吃的
across the street and get her something to eat.
我想喝昨晚喝过的
I loved that beet soup
甜菜汤
I had there last night.
你听见一床的女士
Do you know what that lady
说什么了吗
in curtain one just said?
什么
What?
我先走了
I'm out of here.
你不跟我们一起吗
You're not going to join us?
不了 我要去见个人
Nope. I got to see someone.
跟谁一起
Join who?
莱斯利! 莱斯利!
Leslie! Leslie!
他真是太好看了
He's beautiful.
你们俩终于有了自己的家庭
You two finally have your family.
我很抱歉我错过了
I am so sorry that I missed it.
谢谢 哈里斯 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you, Harris, for everything.
我们想让你们俩
We're making you two
做孩子的教父
the godfathers.
好得难以置信啊
Too good to be true.
半小时后检查他的各项指数
Check his crits every 15 minuts.
别忘了 15毫克每升每分钟
Don't forget, 15 mgs per kilogram per minute.
如果他的收缩压
Page me if his systolic BP
降到一百以下就叫我
drops under 100, huh?
卡特 你怎么来了
Carter, what are you doing here?
给你带了晚饭
Brought you dinner.
豆腐 糙米 配蔬菜
Tofu, brown rice, veggies on the side.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你最近很辛苦
I know it's been hard lately.
我只是想谢谢你
I just want to thank you
谢谢你的高标准高要求
for setting the bar high, for everything.
谢谢你树立了一个好榜样
For being a good example.
面试还不错 是吗
The interview went okay, huh?
现在还不好说
It's hard to say.
我觉得还行
I think so.
那个男人会活下来吗
Is that guy going to live?
应该可以
Yeah, I think so.
只是
It's just...
我一看到她就觉得
Now that I've seen her...
她真是太漂亮了
She's so pretty.
是的
Yes, she is.
但是这是个巨大的责任
But it's also a huge responsibility.
没那么可怕
Not that much.
我自己有个孩子
I have a baby
照顾孩子真的特别麻烦
and it is an impossible job.
你会觉得自己怎么都做不好
You never think you're doing well enough.
我妈妈会帮忙的
My mom will help.
我一定会把产前准备花的钱
I'd pay you guys back someday
还给你们的
for the pre-natal stuff.
我们不想要钱 蒂娜
We don't want the money,Tina.
你不应该在情绪不稳定的时候
You shouldn't change your mind right now
改变想法
when everything's so emotional.
蒂娜
Tina!
我的宝贝 看看她
My baby! Oh, look at this!
我们一直在找你
We tried to find you.
是男孩还是女孩
Oh, it's a boy or a girl?
女孩
A girl.
真是太幸运了
Oh, that's lucky!
她跟你长得好像
She's just like you.
我感觉她认识我
I think she knows me.
她眼睛和你很像
She's got your eyes, eh?
快看看呐
Oh, look at that.
我想要留下她
I want to keep her.
你当然要留下她
Well, of course, you do, baby.
看看她圆乎乎的小脸蛋
Look at that wittle, bitty face.
打扰一下 这附近还有另一家
Excuse me. Is there another hotel Dupree
杜普利酒店吗
around this area?
没有了 只有这一家
No. It's the only one.
有什么问题吗
Problem?
这跟我想象得不太一样
It's just not quite the dive I expected.
我来找一位客人 雷·罗斯
Uh, I'm here to see a guest. Ray Ross?
罗斯先生在酒吧里
Mr. Ross is in the bar.
我一点也不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
但是他不是客人
But he isn't a guest.
罗斯先生是这家酒店的老板
Mr. Ross owns this hotel.
你来了
Hey.
道格
Doug.
真是个惊喜
what a surprise.
你找到我了
You found me.
你留下了你的号♥码 雷
You left your number, Ray.
是的
Oh, yeah.
来喝一杯
Come on, have a drink.
雷 我只是想把这些给你
Listen, Ray, I just wanted to give you these.
我本想若无其事地收下
You know, I was going to play along, Ray.
就像妈妈和我一直做的一样
You know, like mom and I always did.
接受你突如其来的好心
Take your... your gifts that drop out of the blue
但是我决定
But I decided, uh, no.
不能让你就这么得逞
I'm not going to let you get away with it.
这次不行 所以
Not this time. So...
你不是我的父亲
You're not my father.
父亲是陪伴孩子成长的人
A father is someone who was there
而你没有
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表