剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Do you have my roommate as a patient?
艾德·蒙克
Ed Menke?
对 你是奥拉夫吧
Yes. You must be Olaf.
我恐怕要告诉你
I'm afraid I have
一些关于艾德的坏消息
some... some bad news about... about Ed.
他... 他肺部有积液
He... well, he had fluid in his lungs
在试图清除积液的过程中 我们...
and during the course of trying to remove it, we...
我不小心刺伤了他的肝
I... accidently punctured his liver.
我们把他送进手术室
We took him to the O.R.
成功把血止住了
and successfully stopped the bleeding
并做了一些额外的手术
and did some additional surgery,
但不幸的是他的心脏衰竭了
but... unfortunately his heart gave out, and...
他死在了手术台上
he died... on the table.
我非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我知道 楼上的人告诉我了
Yeah, they told me that upstairs.
他们说他的东西在你这里
They said you had his property.
东西
Property?
对 他拿走了遥控器什么的
Yeah. He took the remote control doohickey.
他的电视
It's his TV
他对这个非常小气
and, he's kind of tightfisted about it
但我想他现在应该不介意了吧
but, I don't think he's going to mind now.
双倍剂量的氟哌啶醇[镇静剂]
Double dose of haldol.
是时候了
It's about time.
你要不试试... 你懂的
Look, why don't you try and... you know.
对 对 对
Right, right, right.
大个子
Big guy!
你好 你是芝加哥人吗
Hi. So... are you from Chicago?
天哪
Geez!
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.
你不会就这点本事吧
You can do better than that, huh?
你还差得远呢
You weren't even close.
来啊
Come on.
天哪
Oh, god!
零比二 大个子
0 and 2, big guy.
来啊 要不再加点痰到里面
Come on. Why don't you just put some mustard on it.
就这样 就这样
That's it. That's it.
好 很好
Yeah! Yes!
正中红心
Bull's-eye.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
经过一系列超声及电击治疗
With a regimen of ultrasound and TENS,
他可能就会重新站起来走路了
it's possible he could regain the use of his legs.
珍妮
Jeanie!
-你收到我的留言了吗 -收到了
- You get my message? - Yeah.
七点
7:00.
发现他躺在他房♥间的地上 血液喷溅
Found him on the floor of his cell, spitting blood.
吞了一打剃须刀片
Swallowed a dozen razor blades.
-想要自杀吗 -谁知道呢
- Suicide try? - Who knows?
可能是想去旅游呢
Maybe he wanted a field trip.
安排内窥镜检查吗
Set up for endoscopy?
对 做个腹平片 在窥镜上装个镊子
Yeah, get a K.U.B. and I need a rat's tooth on the scope,
我要把刀片夹出来 让一让
so I can grab the blades. Coming through.
克洛伊 你在这里做什么
Chloe, what are you doing up here?
你好 只是在和宝宝说话
Hi. Just talking to my baby.
你能听听她的呼吸吗
Why don't you listen to her breathing?
好像得了肺炎什么的
Sounds like... Sounds like she's got pneumonia or something.
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
没有 她只是在咯咯笑
No. She's just gurgling.
过来吧
Come here. Yeah.
你来接小苏西吗
You picking little Susie up?
什么
What?
你来接小苏西吗
You picking little susie up?
不是 我只是带她去散散步
Oh, no. I'm just taking her for a little walk.
大苏西知道你来这里吗
Big susie know you're here?
这样 我还是到外面去等吧
You know, I'm going to go wait outside.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是有点累而已
Yes. I'm just a little tired, that's all.
好吧 回见
Well, see you.
食道和胃窦没有出血
No bleeding in the esophagus or antrum.
血红蛋白和红细胞压积出来了吗
H&H back yet?
正常 14和42
Normal, 14 and 42.
夹到一个了 剃须刀片出来了
Got one. Razor blade coming up.
他血压怎么样
How's his pressure?
120/80 这个不会把他喉咙割断吗
120/80. Won't that slice up his throat?
不会 因为他用胶布把刀片缠住了
Nope, because he taped the blades.
所谓的自杀
So much for suicide.
这是什么意思 柯蒂斯
What's this about, Curtis?
你不会想逃跑吧
Not trying to escape, are you?
-什么情况 -有个人吞了剃须刀片
- What's this? - A person swallowed razor blades.
消化道没有出血吗
No blood in the gut?
到这里就够了 把窥镜拿出来吧
You're done. Pull out the scope.
他已经插好管了 我不会现在停下来的
He's already tubed. I'm not gonna stop now.
我说过没经过我不能做手术
I told you no procedures without going through me.
去找马克
Go get Mark.
格林医生
Dr. Greene...
请到创伤一室来
We need you in Trauma One.
怎么了 各位
What's up, guys?
囚犯吞了缠着胶带的刀片
Prisoner swallowed taped razors.
我想把它们夹出来
I want to pull them out.
凯瑞想把它们留在里面
Kerry wants to leave them.
-他的消化道没有出血 -可能会的
- His gut's not bleeding. - It could.
还没有 我觉得让它们自行排出吧
Hasn't yet. I say let them pass.
各位 这就是个判断问题
It's a judgment call, guys.
如果他出血了
Well, if he bleeds
我们就进去 把它们取出来
we go in, we take them out.
现在的话 把窥镜取出来吧
For now, pull the scope out.
请让一下
Excuse me.
卡特 你有个叫蒙克的患者 对吧
Carter, you had a patient named Menke, right?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
希克斯医生让病理科把他的肝取下来了
Dr. Hicks had pathology take out his liver
要在司汤达诊所做一些肝硬化的研究
for some cirrhosis study at the Stendhal Clinic.
她说让你安排送过去
She said you should arrange to get it over there.
长得真丑啊 对吧
Ugly little thing, ain't it?
太丑了
Ay, que feo.
艾德·蒙克
刺♥激♥的病例吗
An exciting case?
我想到一个
Here's one.
一个男的入院 低血容性休克
Guy comes in, hypervolemic shock.
除颤开到十 用了十五次
Defibrillated ten, 15 times.
我们用了最大剂量的利多卡因
We maxed out on lidocaine.
加了溴芐胺
Added bretylium.
终于电得他恢复了窦性心律
Finally, shocked him back to sinus.
他又心动过缓了
He goes bradycardic.
所以我安了一个静脉起搏器
So I float a transvenous pacemaker,
控制住了 他又停止了呼吸
get capture, he stops breathing.
我不得不爬到他身上 给他插管
I had to climb on, intubate him,
像牛仔一样 就在手术台上
cowboy-style, right there on the table.
结果呢
What happened?
他死了
He died.
县总医院 欢迎来到急诊室
请在操作前输入患者号♥码
Please enter the patient number before proceeding.
杰瑞
Jerry?
韦弗医生在电脑上装了一个语♥音♥程序
Dr. Weaver loaded an audio program onto the computer.
用她的声音吗
With her own voice?!
格林在哪儿呢
Where's Greene?
他和罗斯医生去礼品店了
He and Dr. Ross went to the gift shop.
别忘了退出账号♥
Don't forget to log off.
别忘了退出账号♥
Don't forget to log off.
别忘了退出账号♥
Don't forget to log off.
你真的不介意吗
Are you sure don't mind?
你开玩笑吗 马克 随时都行
Are you kidding? Mark, anytime.
真的吗 那今晚呢
Yeah? Well, how about tonight?
今晚 我可能有人陪
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表