剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
给感染蛲虫的婴儿用500毫克四环素
500 milligrams tetracycline
和一剂甲苯咪唑[驱虫药]
and a dose of mebendazole for the baby with the pinworm.
给你 我都写下来了
There you go. I've written them all down.
可以了吧
Are you happy?
这是遗传性的吗 罗斯医生
And those will be generic, Dr. Ross?
是的 哈蕾 这会遗传的
Yes, Haleh, those would be generic.
比尔斯夫人 我是罗斯医生
Mrs. Beals, I'm Dr. Ross.
这位是哈蕾·亚当斯
This is Haleh Adams.
你一定是拜伦了
And you must be Byron.
是的 他烧伤了自己
Yeah, he burned himself.
没错 我们来检查一下
I'll say. Let's take a look.
好了 孩子
Yeah, boy.
看起来很酷
It looks kind of cool
但有点吓人 是不是
and gory-looking though, huh?
感觉疼吗
You feel that?
是在你工作的时候出事的吗
This happened while you were at work?
经理打电♥话♥给我的
The manager called me.
他把警♥察♥和消防部门的人都招来了
He had the cops and the fire department there.
他们都在大吵大嚷
They were all yelling.
所以我自己把拜伦带过来了
So I grab Byron and brought him here.
经理
The manager?
是的 我们住在汽车旅馆里
Yeah. We live in a motel.
港湾景观旅馆
The Harbor View.
其实没有港湾
Although there's no harbor
也没有景观
and there's no view.
拜伦把房♥间烧着了
Byron set the room on fire.
我想我们没法再住在那里了
I guess we probably don't live there anymore.
盆腔疼痛的鉴别诊断是什么
What is the differential diagnosis for pelvic pain?
宫外孕
Ectopic pregnancy?
阑尾炎
Appendicitis?
还有
And..?
工作压力
Stress in the workplace.
还有呢
What else?
痛经 盆腔炎 子♥宫♥内膜异位症
Mittelschmerz, P.I.D., endometriosis,
卵巢囊肿 还可以再列一些
ruptured ovarian cyst to name a few more.
我打赌是盆腔炎
My money's on P.I.D.
你以前得过吗
You had it before?
酵母菌感染 尿路感染
Yeast infection, urinary tract infection...
我基本上都得过
Not much I haven't had.
要做什么检查
Tests?
血常规 电解质化验 验孕
C.B.C., lytes, pregnancy,
淋病培养 还有衣原体
cultures for G.C. and chlamydia.
巴林斯基
Barinski?
盆腔超声波检查
Pelvic ultrasound?
还不需要
Not quite yet.
我们暂时假设是盆腔炎
Let's assume for the moment that it is P.I.D.
你们打算如何为她治疗
How do you want to treat her?
用头孢曲松和阿奇霉素
Ceftriaxone and zithromax.
她在这方面比你们强多了
She is way ahead of you here.
乔安妮 她怎么样了
Joanie, how is she?
苏珊 谢谢你这么快赶过来
Susan, thanks for coming up so quickly.
怎么了 小宝贝 你还好吗
What's wrong, little one? Are you OK?
她发烧了
She's burning up.
其实只是有点低烧
It's a slight fever actually.
但你知道这里的规矩 不能有发烧和感染
But you know the rules, no fevers or infections.
是的 没错 谢谢你叫我下来
Yeah. Yeah, thank you for calling me down.
我要马上带她去做检查
I want to get her checked out right away.
肯定没什么大问题的 苏西
I'm sure it's nothing serious Susie.
你打给克洛伊了吗
Did you call Chloe?
没有 今天她有课
No. This is one of her class days.
-你是联♥系♥人 -是的 没错
- You're the contact. - Oh. Right.
你要先带她下楼吗
I figured you might want to take her downstairs first.
是的 没错 谢谢
Yes, yes. Thank you.
我不知道谁的情况更糟
I don't know who's in worse shape
妈妈还是孩子
mom or the kid.
我们先考虑下小孩吧
Let's worry about the kid first.
联♥系♥一下杰克·钱德勒 儿童精神科的
Get a hold of Jack Chandler, child psychiatry.
我不知道今天谁在 反正把他叫过来
I don't know who's on the day. But track him down.
这人欠我一个人情 好吗
He owes me a favor. Okay?
-好的 -谢谢你 哈蕾
- Okay. - Thank you, Haleh.
道格 道格 我需要你帮我看下小苏西
Doug, Doug, I need you for little susie.
她在日托所里发烧了
Fever In the daycare.
我应该直接带她去做检查吧
Maybe she should go straight to pedes.
我们来看看 小家伙怎么啦
We just take a look. What's the story with the little one?
她发烧了
She's burning up.
没有很严重啊 我会做个检查的
Well, not really. I'll check her out.
可能是小儿急疹
Might be roseola.
她看起来好像有皮疹
She looks like she might be getting a rash.
我没看出来
I don't see that.
也许她有菌血症
Maybe she's bacteremic.
这周围有什么细菌吗
Is there anything going around?
细菌总会有的
Always, always.
大苏西 你去休息一下吧
Big susie, why don't you go on your break
让你的儿科医生朋友来看看
and let your friendly pediatrician take a look?
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah, okay.
-来吧 -谢谢
- Come here. - Thanks.
-再见 -刘易斯医生
- Bye. - Dr.Lewis
韦弗医生问你是否可以
Dr. Weaver asked if you could take
看下诊察六室来复查的背痛病人
the bounce-back back pain in Exam six.
来复查的背痛病人 好的 没问题
The bounce-back back pain. Right. Sure.
鲍勃 能帮我个忙吗
Hey Bob, could you do me a favor?
打电♥话♥给我姐姐 克洛伊·刘易斯
Could you call my sister, Chloe Lewis?
中西部商学院
Midwest Business Academy.
号♥码在我钱包里的卡片上 钱包在手包里
The number's on a card in my wallet in my bag
手包在休息室桌子的抽屉里
in a drawer in a desk in the lounge.
告诉她 苏西生病了
Tell her Susie's sick.
她得过来接她回家
She need to come to pick her up.
包 抽屉 桌子 休息室
Bag, drawer, desk, lounge.
-谢谢 -明白了
- Thank you. - Got it.
你们打算怎么做
So what do you want to do?
来瓶占边威士忌酒 今天到此为止如何
How about some Jim Beam and call it a day?
我们应该做血常规 生化七项
We should get a C.B.C. and a chem seven.
电解质化验
Lytes?
电解质化验是包括在生化七项里的
Lytes are in the chem seven.
在我们做检查之前
But before we have any test,
不如先观察一下病人
why don't we observe the patient?
他有什么问题吗
What's wrong with him?
他皮肤发黄
Okay, does the fact that he's bright yellow
这代表了什么
suggest anything?
他有黄疸症
He's jaundiced.
很可能是酒精性肝炎
Probable alcoholic hepatitis.
我会先输营养液 检查他的肝功能
I'd start him on a banana bag and check his L.F.T's.
卡特 接下这个爱发牢骚的家伙
Carter, take this whiny guy.
医院常客 说自己肚子疼
Frequent flyer complaining of stomach pain.
诊察四室
Exam Four.
碘伏 绒纱布 颈圈
Betadine, kerlix, adult no-necks.
天啊 我太喜欢县医院了
God, I love county.
如果有人能偷出去
These private hospitals get bent out of shape
那些私人医院得乐坏了
if you try to steal supplies.
谁偷东西了
Who is stealing supplies?
我们只是在说
We were just saying
不用担心县医院里有小偷真是太好了
how it's not considered theft here, in County.
我明白 我只是在开玩笑
I Know, I was joking.
这里有一位罗德里格斯女士
There's a Mrs. Rodriguez here.
你今早把他儿子带过来了 14岁的小孩
You brought in her son this morning, a 14-year-old.
有人说你认识他的家人
Anyway, someone said you knew the family.
我觉得由熟人去说可能会比较好些
I think it's probably the best if they hear it from someone they know.
很抱歉
Sorry.
我不认识他的家人
I don't know the family.
我之前从没有见过他们
I've never seen them before.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表