剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
等下 伙计们
Oh. Hey, guys.
因为我的医疗护理护士换发新证
I have to do a ride-along
我得跟车
for my M.I.C.N. Recertification.
你们介意我下周
Do you mind if I tag along
跟你们同行吗
with you next week?
当然可以
Sure. You bet.
随时都可以 海瑟薇
Anytime, Hathaway.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
我什么都没说
I didn't say a thing.
海瑟薇护士 你今晚打算做什么
So, Nurse Hathaway, what are you doing tonight?
应该是租一部电影 再做点爆米花
Thought I'd rent a movie, make some popcorn.
听起来很合我口味
Sounds good to me.
我会带披萨来
I'll bring a pizza.
我记得没有邀请你
I don't remember inviting you.
你没有 我不请自来
No, I invited myself.
-你好 -大家晚安
- Hello. - Night, all.
晚安
Good night.
心脏内科还没有把我那位已排除
Cardiology still hasn't taken
心梗的病人转到心脏科重症监护室
my rule-out M.I. to C.C.U.
-苏珊 我不能误了火车 -如果不让病人住
- Susan, I can't miss this train. - Why have a cardiac care unit
那为什么还要设立心脏监护病房♥
if you can never get anyone into it?
如果我25分钟后没有到联合车站
If I don't make it to Union Station in 25 minutes
我就得走回密尔沃基的家了
I'll be walking home to Milwaukee.
马克 你得有点行动了
Mark, you need to do something.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
周一来了就做 好吗
First thing monday, okay?
马克 我听说你让凯瑞·韦弗当总住院医师了
Hey, Mark, I heard you hired Kerry Weaver as chief.
这绝对是一个正确抉择
That's definitely a move in the right direction.
你没有选简吗
You didn't hire Jane?
没有
No, I didn't.
你是要自己跟我说
Were you going to tell me
还是打算让我自己去读通知栏
or you plan to let me read it off the board?
那是我的决定 我做的决定
It was my decision. I made it.
我得去日托接苏西了
I got to pick Suzie up from day care.
格林医生 那些医学生
Oh. Hey, Dr. Greene, those medical students
还在诊察三室等着
are still down in exam three.
-你想让我打发他们回家吗 -天哪
- You want me to send them home? - Oh, god!
打扰一下
Hey. Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
就是你 你是今天早前
Yes, yes. You're the young lady
帮了我的那位姑娘吗 是你吗
who helped me earlier today, aren't you?
康斯坦丁太太
Mrs. Constantine.
你感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better?
好吧 我有点累
Well, I'm a bit tired.
我告诉过你我是拉大提琴的吗
Did I tell you that I play the cello?
提过一两次
Once or twice.
对不起
Oh. I'm sorry.
我要为你演奏一曲
I would like to play something for you
以表感谢
as a kind of thank-you.
我觉得没必要
Oh, I don't think that's necessary.
我儿子把我的大提琴带来了
My son brought my cello to me.
它帮我度过了艰难时期 直到我好起来
It helps me pass the time until I get better.
说真的 你不必为我演奏
Really, you don't have to do this.
我的意思是你不应该为我演奏
I mean maybe you shouldn't do this.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事 我很好
No, I'm fine.
回来第一天就这么艰难 是吗
Tough first day back, huh?
是的
Yeah.
像今天这样的日子 我都得忘记
Some days, like today, I have to forget
要不然我就再也不回来了
or I'd never come back.
那你夏天过得好吗
So, you have a good summer?
挺好
Yeah.
很好
It was great.
真的
Really.
我在儿童医院完成了儿科轮转
I did a Peds rotation over at Children's.
有五个星期我都在圣巴特岛附近转悠
Spent about five weeks kicking around St. Bart's.
真的吗 我一直都想去
Really? I always want to go.
风景美吗
Was it nice?
很美
Yeah.
医生 可以帮我个忙吗
Doc, can you give us a hand?
有个骑自行车的孩子被车撞了
Kid on a bike got hit by a car.
心脏骤停
Full arrest!
明天见 好吗
See you tomorrow, okay?
好的 明天见
All right. See you tomorrow.
什么情况
Okay, give me the bullet.
对不起
Sorry.
等一下
Hold on!
等一下
Hold on!
不 不 等一下
No, no, hold on!
谢谢
Thanks.
克洛伊
Chloe?
晚饭快好了吗
Oh, is dinner almost ready?
我快饿死了
I am starving.
意大利面已经准备好了
Yeah, all we got to do is drop in the pasta
就等填饱肚子了
and we're all set.
你好呀
Oh. Hello
我的漂亮女儿
My beautiful girl.
最美的女儿
Hi, prettiest girl.
今天在学校怎么样
How was school today?
很好
Uh, great.
他们在教我们
They're teaching us
如何用Word和电子表格
how to use the Word and the... the spreadsheets.
亲爱的 你想跟妈妈说你好吗
Honey, you want to come up say hi to mommy?
好的 妈妈抱你
Okay, here we go.
我托住你的头
We got your head there.
妈妈抱你
Oh. Oh. Here we go.
不哭 不哭
Oh... oh, no!
不哭
Oh, no!
我们回家了 我们回家了
There we go. There we go.
不哭 不哭
Yeah. Oh. No, no.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Okay.
我想你
I missed you.
我的天
Oh, god.
几点了
What time is it?
我的天
Oh, god.
皮特
Peter?
皮特 醒醒
Peter, hey, wake up.
怎么了
What?
我们睡着了
We fell asleep.
快午夜了
It's almost midnight.
我的天
Oh, man.
他什么时候下班
What time does he get off work?
十分钟后
In ten minutes.
你为什么不留下
Why don't you stay?
你知道我不可以的
You know I can't.
我爱你
I love you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表