剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
and you never were.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
你和你母亲值得更好的
You and your mother deserved better.
是的 她值得
Well, she did.
你也值得
No, you did too.
吉米 帮我拿一瓶威士忌
Hey, Jimmy, I'll have a bottle of Makers here.
我今天接生了八个宝宝 所以
I delivered eight babies today, so...
好的好的
Oh, yeah, sure.
我明白
I-I understand.
孩子 你出生的那天晚上
Boy, the night you were born...
我对天发誓一定要改邪归正
I swore I was a changed man.
你母亲一定告诉过你
Your mother must have told you
你是怎么出生的 对吧
How you came into this world, huh?
真是个很好的故事
Well, it's a hell of a story.
你一定告诉过你溜冰鞋的事情吧
She must have told you about the skates, huh?
她没告诉过你吗
She didn't tell you about the skates?
我们当时住在小木屋里 湖边
We were up at the cabin, and the lake...
是被银行收走的小木屋吗
The cabin that the bank took back?
那可能是我记错了
Yeah, well, that was, uh, that was a mix-up.
总之 你的预产期在半个月之后
Anyway, you weren't due for another two weeks
但是你妈妈
And there your mother,
你妈妈马上就要生了 湖面结了厚厚的冰
she went into labor, and the lake was frozen over
医生们都不敢开车过来
and the doctor was afraid to drive across the ice
所以你的妈妈
So there's your mother, huh?
在痛苦中穿上滑冰鞋
Strapping on skates between contractions.
我差点以为我要亲自接生了
I swear, I thought I was going to have to deliver you myself.
大家都在哪呢
Where is everybody?
你是最后一个打卡下班的了
You're the last one to clock out.
过了今天 我会歇很久了
It's my last day for a while.
祝你好运
Good luck.
请问一下
Excuse me.
你们还有
Do you have
甜菜汤吗
any beet soup tonight?
你是想要 甜菜汤吗
Oh, you want the... beet soup?
惊喜
Surprise!!!
你真的被吓到了
Oh, they got you good!
我恨死你们了
I hate you guys.
我恨你们
I hate you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
现在随时都可以了
Any day now.
我们都为你感到高兴
We are so happy for you.
也庆幸怀孕的不是我们
And happy it's not us.
说得对
Well put.
给你
Here you go.
小苏西很喜欢
Little Suzy liked it.
也希望你能喜欢
I hope you do.
一份甜菜汤
One order of beet soup
康妮分娩的时候我们还能赶回去
and we can rush back for Connie's delivery.
希望如此
I wish! I wish. Oh!
好球
That's a good shot.
怎么 你已经累了吗
What, are you out of breath?
才没有 给我闪开
No. No, no. Get out of there!
你年龄大了 反应迟钝了吧
Ah, you're getting slow in your old age.
别再说我了
Come on, give me a break.
消停一会吧
Give me a break!
你输定了
No! You can't spin it.
看招
Watch this one.
你好好防守
You better guard...
再来一次 三局两胜
Okay, rematch. Two out of three.
你想赌点什么
What do you want to play for?
公牛队的门票
Uh... tickets to the Bulls' game.
我们俩一人一张 怎么样
One for each of us, all right?
说好了
You're on.
好吧
Let's go.
好的
All right.
喘不过气来了吗
Are you out of breath yet?
要不要坐下来歇歇
You need to sit down?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表