剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
头部创伤 无反应 昏迷指数7
Head trauma no respond, GCS 7
可能存在胫骨踝骨骨折
Possible tib-fib fracture.
戴头盔了吗
Wearing a helmet?
没有 两个人都没戴
No. Neither of them.
做个血常规 尿检
Let's get a C.B.C., dip a urine for blood
X光检查脊柱 包括脊椎 胸椎和腰椎
Get x-ray to run the spine-- cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
楚妮 看看他是否清醒
Chuni, see if he's oriented.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
汤姆·斯帕尼奥利
Tom Spagnoli.
今天是几号♥
What's the date?
十一月某天
November something.
我肚子好痛
My stomach's killing me.
他肚子上有轮胎印
He's got a tire track on his belly here.
肠鸣音减弱
Bowel sounds hypoactive.
可能是腹内出血
Possible intra-abdominal hemorrhage.
-腹腔灌洗吗 -他有个疤
- DPL? - He's got a scar.
我小时候做过手术
I had an operation when I was a kid.
开腹手术吗
Laparotomy?
我们不能给他洗肠 联♥系♥CT室
We can't lavage him. Let's call C.T.
让他们准备好手术室
Tell them to hold a table.
他睁眼了
He opened his eyes.
吉米 能听到我说话吗
All right, Jimmy, can you hear me?
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are?
对疼痛有反应 耳镜
Responds to pain. Otoscope.
四肢活动四级
Moves extremities times four.
没有明显的瘫痪
No obvious paralysis.
联♥系♥X光检查 仰卧位颈椎X光
Get X-ray, cross table C-spine.
耳道里有血
He's got blood in the canals.
罗斯已经预约了X光检查
Ross has X-ray.
眼底正常
Fundi normal.
视神经乳♥头♥正常
Disks are flat.
也许只是颅骨骨折
Maybe it's just skull fracture?
我担心他耳朵里的血
I'm worried about the blood in his ears.
好的 通知CT让他们准备好
All right,call C.T. Tell them to hold a table.
罗斯医生先通知了
Dr. Ross is holding already.
你这边怎么样
What do you got?
轮胎痕迹遍及腹部 瘀伤 压痛
Tire mark across the belly, bruising, tenderness.
他腿上有个伤疤 所以我没法腹部灌洗
He's got a lap scar so I can't D.P.L. him.
我送他去做CT检查
I'm sending him to C.T.
有反跳痛和腹壁紧张吗
Rebound, guarding?
有一点
Little bit.
我的病人耳道里有血
My kid's got blood in the canal.
他严重些 他先去
He's thicker, so he'll go first.
等下 我的病人可能有脾脏破裂
Hold on, this kid could have a ruptured spleen.
血细胞比容是多少
What's his crit?
Forty-two.
正常的 他可以等一下
It's normal. He can wait.
眼底镜
Ophthalmoscope.
瞳孔正常
Pupils are fine.
没有头部水肿
No papilledema.
耳道里有血
There's blood in the canal.
耳镜
Otoscope.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
这孩子是颅骨骨折
This kid has a skull fracture
不是管内出血
not inter canal bleed.
医生 你过分了 回到你的病人身边
You are way out of the line, doc. Go back to your patient.
我的病人要去CT
My patient is going to C.T.
不
No, he's not.
这个孩子现在就要去CT
This kid is going to C.T. now.
行 那我的病人就去手术室剖腹探查
Fine, then mine's going to the O.R. for an exploratory lap.
绝对不行 你不能随便给病人开刀
Like hell he is. You are not putting a patient under the knife
-因为意气用事 -我当然不是
- just to win a pissing contest. - You are damn right I'm not.
我这么做是为了不让他流血而亡
I'm doing it so he doesn't bleed out
因为你为了检查一个颅骨骨折占着CT
while you tie up the C.T. for a skull fracture.
回家去
Go home!
什么
What?
我要接管你的病人 回家去
I'm taking over your patient and writing you up. Go home!
我们在这里做个便携式超声波检查
Let's get a portable ultrasound in here.
检查一下肚子 快
Check out the belly. Let's go! Come on!
所以她才吞了两瓶药
So that's why she swallowed two bottle of pills.
是的 太糟糕了
Yeah. Awful.
他强迫他姐姐的吗
He was forcing himself on his sister?
不 按她说的
No. The way she tells it
出于失去母亲的悲痛
it came out of grief over losing their mother.
她进去安慰他
She went in to comfort him
结果他们一起睡了
and they ended up sleeping together.
所以现在她怀孕了 天呐
And now she's pregnant. Ooh.
我可以帮你吗 先生
Can I help you? Sir?
怎么了
What?
同意书上的名字
The name on the consent.
糟糕
Oh, god.
看来你父亲可能无意中听到
It apperars that your father may have overheard
我们两名员工在讨论你的病情
two of our staff members discussing your case.
天呐
Oh, man.
他会杀了我的
He's going to kill me.
你真的认为他会伤害你吗
Do you really think that he might hurt you?
是的
Yeah.
会有人一直陪着你们
Someone's going to stay with you at all times.
这件事我们处理得不是很好
I'm afraid that we didn't handle this very well.
但我们会确保你们安然无恙
But we are make sure you guys are okay.
托尼会陪着你们
Tony's going to stay with you.
莉迪亚 卡萝
Lydia, Carol...
我真的非常抱歉
You have no idea how sorry I am.
公开大声谈论病人的事真愚蠢
It's stupid to talk about it loudly open.
非常愚蠢
Really stupid.
让我们把保护病人的隐私
Let's put protecting patient confidentiality
放在明天员工会议的首要议程上
on the top of the agenda for tomorrow's staff meeting.
好的 我给她弄了张重症监护床
Right, I got the girl an I.C.U. bed.
我们应该把她移到楼上去
We should move her upstairs.
提醒保安注意一下 以防万一
Alert security just in case there's trouble.
好的
Okay.
罗斯医生 你的礼服到了
Dr. Ross, your tux came in.
好的 杰瑞 谢了
Oh, great, Jer. Thanks.
等下 这是格林医生的
Uh, wait, that's Dr. Greene's.
好的
Okay.
准备好接受你的大奖了吗
Ready for your big award?
当然 迫不及待
Yeah, I can't wait.
道格 有时间吗
Doug, you got a sec?
没有
No.
罗斯医生 你的电♥话♥
Hey, Dr. Ross. Phone for you.
-是谁 -你父亲
- Who is it? - Your father.
谁
Who?
他说是你♥爸♥爸
He said he was your dad.
你好
Hello?
行
Fine.
不 你
No, you...
是的 现在不是时候
Yeah, this isn't a good time.
好的 挂了
So, yeah, OK, I got to go.
是的 这很好
Mm-hmm, yeah, here's fine.
再见
Bye.
我以为他和他父亲不联♥系♥
I thought he and his father didn't speak.
据我所知 他12岁起就没见过或者听到过他父亲
As far as I know he hasn't seen or heard from him since he was 12.
这将会是一个有趣的夜晚
This is going to be an interesting evening.
再来一个
One more.
好的 最后一个
All right, last one.
漂亮
Nice.
有趣
Fun.
我喜欢钉枪
I like the staple gun.
别这样
Hey, hey.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
卡特 手术怎么样
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表