剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你能不能别跟着我
Will you please go away?
今天我休息 我
It's my day off. I...
我没什么事干
I don't really have anything else to do.
春天到了
It's spring, you know?
种些花 打打高尔夫球
Plant some flowers, drive some golf balls.
-我不打高尔夫 -现在学
- I don't play golf. - Start.
安妮 你能不能停下...
Annie, will you stop...
就
Just...
你想要我报♥警♥吗
You want me to call the cops?
别笑 艾尔马上就到
Don't laugh. Al's on the way.
对了 恭喜你
By the way, congratulations.
我们刚进城
We just got into town
正为周六的篮球比赛做准备
practicing for a basketball tournament on Saturday.
我跟她妈妈说过了
I talked to her mom.
她说她在八周大时做过手术
She said she was operated on when she was eight weeks old.
是叫先行葛西手术
It was something called a Kasai procedure.
卡特
Carter?
肝门肠吻合术
Hepatoportoenterostomy.
用于治疗胆管阻塞引起的肝功能衰竭
Done for liver failure from bile duct obstruction.
好了 起身上♥床♥
Okay, up and in.
我自己能做 谢谢
I can do it myself, thank you.
TC很专注
TC's what you'd call dedicated.
当她不想打球时
I finally knew something was wrong
我才终于意识到出事了
When she didn't want to play.
要马上治好我 懂吗
I need to be fixed now, okay?
因为我周六还有比赛
'Cause I have a tournament on saturday.
这场比赛非常重要
And it's very important.
我儿子下周要参加皮威比赛
My son's in a Pee Wee tournament next week.
皮威赛限制年龄八岁 我都十岁了
Pee Wee stops at eight. I'm ten.
体温38.3
Fever's 101.
她黄疸多久了
How long has she been jaundiced?
我们有许多孩子
We've got a lot of kids.
我没注意过
I didn't really notice.
罗斯医生 我能跟你说两句话吗
Dr. Ross, can I speak to you for a minute?
好的
Yeah.
她父母住在彭罗斯
Her folks live in Penrose.
彭罗斯吗 那离这有240公里远
Penrose? That's like 150 miles from here.
是的 黄豆之乡
Yeah. Soybean country.
没错
Yeah.
他们正在赶过来
They're on their way
但是我让其他孩子待在汽车旅馆
But I got all these other kids at the motel.
天知道他们有没有把房♥盖儿挑了
And god knows what damage they're doing.
我想TC得住院了
Okay. Well, I would imagine T.C.'s gonna have to be admitted.
与此同时 我们会留意好她的情况
In the meantime, we'll keep a good eye on her.
好的 谢谢您
All right, thanks.
跟我来
Come with me.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
猫
Cats!
缅♥甸♥猫 柯尼斯卷毛猫 日本短尾猫
Burmese, Cornish Rex, Japanese Bobtail.
我对它们厌恶至极
My hatred for them knows no bounds.
短毛猫 长毛猫 我讨厌它们
Short hair, long hair-- I hate them.
我觉得你对它们过敏了 艾丽斯
I think you're allergic to them, Iris.
我以前从不过敏
I never used to be.
我弟弟养大了一只猫
My brother had a cat growing up.
我讨厌那只猫
And I hated that thing.
有时候你的过敏症状会随年龄增长而恶化
Sometimes, your allergies get worse when you get older.
或者你之前不过敏这个结论就是错的
Or maybe that's completely false.
我在拍摄芝加哥猫的演出
I'm shooting the Chicago cat show.
突然 我就像《群鸟》中的提比·海德莉被鸟包围一样
And suddenly, I'm Tippi Hedren in The Birds.
《群鸟》 希区柯克执导的动物灾难片
到处都是猫
They're everywhere!
艾丽斯 停
Iris, stop.
我们会为你准备单独的病房♥
Okay. We'll get you your own room here.
俄♥罗♥斯♥蓝猫 喜马拉雅猫
Russian blue, Himalayan
埃及猫 孟加拉猫 巴厘猫
Egyptian mau, Bengal, Balinese...
有人能帮忙吗
Please somebody help me.
我的宝贝病了
It's my baby.
腾出创伤一室
Clear trauma one.
怎么了
What happened?
她在婴儿床里
She was in her crib.
也不哭 我叫不醒她
She doesn't cry. I can't wake her up.
她多大了
How old is she?
刚到六个月
Just turned six months.
她叫格蕾丝
Her name's Grace.
她停止呼吸了 而且有紫绀症状
She's not breathing, and she's cyanotic.
她怎么了
What is wrong with her?
得了什么病
What is it?
拿儿童插管托盘来
Pediatric intubation tray.
4.0气管内插管
4.0 E.T. tube.
心率只有40
Heart rate's only 40.
给她0.14毫克的阿托品 她现在生病吗 这位
0.14 of atropine. Has she been sick, Mrs..?
拉姆塞 朱迪思·拉姆塞
Ramsey. Judith Ramsey.
有点 她之前呕吐
A little. She was vomiting
流感刚好
Just getting over the flu.
发烧或癫痫吗
Fever or seizures?
体温正常
Temp's normal.
她一直抽搐
She was jerking.
我没法让她停下来
I couldn't get her to stop.
我需要3.5气管内插管 而非4.0
I need a 3.5, not a four.
用4.0
Use a four.
苏珊
Susan?
我来做
I'll do it.
请告诉我她到底怎么了
Please just tell me what is wrong with her.
拉姆塞太太 你需要在外等候
Mrs. Ramsey, you'll have to wait outside.
这样我们才能专心救格蕾丝
So that we can take care of Grace.
我不想离开她
I don't want to leave her.
苏珊 带拉姆塞太太到候诊室
Susan, take Mrs. Ramsey to the waiting room.
-凯瑞 -不 求你了
- Kerry... - No, please.
苏珊 立刻带她出去
Susan, now.
按每公斤20毫升
20cc's per kilogram.
注射正常剂量的生理盐水
Bolus normal saline.
血常规 生化七项
C.B.C., chem seven
查足跟血糖 做个头部CT
Heel stick glucose, get a head C.T.
我们或许需要腹腔灌洗
And we may need an L.P.
跟上
Come on.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see, let me see.
你觉得她能参加锦标赛吗
Think she'll be able to play in that tournament?
够呛
I doubt it.
肝功能 血尿素氮和肌酸酐的检查结果出来时通知我
Let me know when the LFTs, BUN and creatinine are back.
好的
Okay.
还有卡特
And Carter?
她自己在这 看紧她
She's in here alone, so stay close.
好的
Okay.
你们这俩小孩在走廊干什么呢
What are you kids doing in the hall?!
为什么克洛伊总叫妈妈"酷奇"
Why is it that Chloe always called mom "Cookie"
而我总叫妈妈"妈妈"呢
and I always called mom "Mom"?
那样的她真是优秀的孩子
She was such a great kid that way--
既有趣又无惧
Funny and fearless.
一次盛大的聚会 大家都穿着
Just one big party all wrapped up in...
我们盛装打扮 在楼梯顶端
We'd dress up and put on these plays
表演话剧
at the top of the stairs.
克洛伊理所当然地穿上妈妈最好的裙子
Chloe, of course, went straight for mom's best dresses,
戴上最好的首饰 穿上最美的鞋子
best jewelry, best shoes.
我总是害怕他们生气
I was always afraid they'd get mad.
所以我穿着浴袍和旅游鞋
So I was the one in the bathrobe and the sneakers.
但他们从来没生过气
But they never did.
从不 一次也没有
Never. Not once.
克洛伊争取最好的东西
Chloe went for the good stuff
而我争取做个乖乖女
and I went for being the good girl.
她九岁时就已经是个非常成熟的大人了
She was such an accomplished adult by the time she was nine
她19岁时成为了不称职的大人
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表