剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I'm fine.
我应该已经复习好颈动脉了
I think I've got the neck arteries down.
颈总动脉 甲状腺上动脉
Common carotid, superior thyroid...
甲状腺切除术取消了 我们要做疝气手术
Thyroidectomy's called off. We're doing a hernia.
希望你还记得直疝三角的知识
I hope you know your way around Hesselbach's Triangle.
各位 可以开始了吗
Folks, can we get started?
拜托 能准时开始吗
Please, can we start on time?
马克·格林完成了住院医实习期
Mark Greene is joining us as an attending
他今天将以主治医师的身份参与我们的会议
now that he's completed his residency.
马克 你想过
Mark, have you given any thought as to
谁该接替你当住院总医师吗
who should succeed you as chief resident?
我认为简·普拉特是个绝佳的人选
I was thinking Jane Pratt would be an excellent choice.
那个金发 常穿毛衣的吗
She that blond, always wears sweaters?
不是 高个 褐色头发的那个
Uh... no, brunette, tall.
她很聪明 人缘也不错
She's very smart, uh... well-liked.
她很好相处 很有能力
Easy to get along with, very competent.
这也正是我对你的评价
That's pretty much how I would describe you.
你或许该考虑下
You might want to consider someone
能补足你的弱势的人
who would complement your weaknesses.
比如什么方面
Which are?
纪律 日常文书
Discipline, paper work,
管理
administration.
有其他候选人吗
Any other candidates?
她是我的第一选择
She'd be my first choice.
卡萝 有什么想法吗
Carol, any thoughts?
普拉特是今年最优秀的一个
Pratt's the best of this year's crop.
她应该最省心
She'd take the least baby-sitting.
马克 你认识西奈山医院的凯瑞·韦弗吗
Mark, you know Kerry Weaver over at Mount Sinai?
听说过
Only by reputation.
我希望你见见她
I'd like you to meet her.
好的
Okay.
今天到底能不能
Can we get this Ross thing
把罗斯的事解决
finally resolved today?
尼尔
Oh, Neil.
我知道你们都觉得这事无关紧要
Look, I know nobody thinks this is important,
但我不理解
but I don't understand
为什么我的儿科预算要支付
why my pediatric budget is carrying the cost
道格·罗斯在急诊室的费用
of an E.R. fellowship for Doug Ross.
那是急诊儿科 尼尔
It's an E.R. pediatrics fellowship, Neil.
好 那就让他由我调遣
Okay, then put him under my supervision though.
我会让他在人手严重短缺的门诊帮忙
I'll keep him in the clinic where I'm severely understaffed.
当真有儿科急诊病例时
And when there's a real pediatrics emergency,
你们可以叫他下去
you can call him down.
他们需要他全职待在急诊室
They need him in the E.R. full-time.
那就让他们出钱
Then let them pay!
他们的预算严重不足 这你知道
They're severely under-budgeted and you know it!
我喜欢罗斯 但他有点放荡不羁
I like Ross, but he is a bit of a cowboy.
有点
A bit?
大卫 他不仅傲慢 还无视我的权威
David, he's arrogant and dismissive of my authority.
我现在警告你
Now I'm warning you right now.
他的合约11月就到了
When his fellowship comes up for renewal in November,
我是不会续签的
I'm not going to sign off on it.
你想要他
You want him,
就自己给他钱去
you find the money for him.
我们到那时
Let's jump off that bridge
再讨论这个问题 好吗
when we get to it, shall we?
好了 马克
Okay, Mark.
我们需要讨论谁来上
We need to talk about who gets to cover
主治医师中间班
the attending swing shifts.
这个变动还不错
It's a nice piece of change.
有想法吗
Any thoughts?
没有
Uh, no.
我晚些再给你提供人选
I'll get you some names later.
议程的下一项
Next on the agenda,
医院评审联合委员会要来视察了
we've got a J.C.A.H. inspection coming up.
拜托 大伙 我们需要这个
Come on, people. This is what allows us
才能成为一家医院
to call ourselves a hospital.
帮帮我 拜托了
Help me, please!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
我弟弟出事了 拜托
It's my brother. Please!
他从船上摔下来了
He fell off the boat.
抓住轮床边
Grab the gurney on the side.
坚持住 坚持住
Come on, man. Come on.
无自主呼吸
No spontaneous resps.
坚持住 吉米
Come on, Jimmy.
拿给氧气囊来 准备抽吸
Get an ambu bag and set up suction.
杰瑞 创伤一室空着吗
Jerry, Trauma One open?
不行 空调维修人员还在 二床空着
No, air conditioning guys are still down there. Curtain Two.
马上准备呼吸机
Get respiratory down here stat!
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
好了 莉莉 需要划线
Stop. Lily, we're going to need a scribe.
气管内管托盘 7.5的
E.T. tray, seven and a half.
拜托 到底怎么样了
Please, what's happening?
先生 请到外面等候
Sir, you're gonna have to wait outside.
能先把这些
Can someone get these
空调维修人员请出去吗
air conditioning guys out of here now.
谁做血气分♥析♥了
Anybody get a blood gas?
拜托 拜托啊
Please, please.
特雷西 到这边来看好了
Tracy, get over here where you can see.
天哪
Oh, God.
别这样啊
Don't do this, man.
核心温度27摄氏度
Core temp's 82.
血常规 生化七项 血凝率 胸片
C.B.C., chem 7, coag panel, chest film.
别死啊 拜托
Don't die, please.
那些会议总是那么"有趣"吗
Are those meetings always that much fun?
这周有点无聊
Kind of boring this week.
都没有人♥大♥打出手
Nobody took a swing at anybody.
他们总是那样谈论住院医师吗
Do they always talk about the residents like that?
-想听听他们以前怎么说你的吗 -不想
- Want to hear what they used to say about you? - No.
那个带孩子的醉汉
That drunk with the kid?
-他在挣扎着要出院 -好的
- He's trying to check himself out A.M.A. - OK.
马克 我知道不该多管闲事 但简·普拉特
And Mark, I know it's none of my business, but Jane Pratt?
我觉得摩根斯坦也有道理
I think Morgenstern has a point.
伙计 一直没找到机会
Listen, buddy. I didn't get a chance
感谢之前住院医师值班的事
to thank you earlier for the attending shifts.
这对我很重要
It's going to make a real difference.
我的车贷有点还不上了 你知道的
I'm kind of behind in my car payments, you know it.
你和凯瑞·韦弗共事过吧
You did some of your residency with Kerry Weaver.
是 我们认识
Yeah, we crossed paths.
摩根斯坦让我考虑选她做住院总医师
Morgenstern wants me to consider her for Chief.
真的吗
Really?
不好吗
That bad?
你见过疯人院吗
Did you ever see cuckoo's nest?
我听说你要走了
I hear you're going someplace.
是的
Yeah.
我的孩子呢
Where's my kid?
诺亚在等候室里看动画片
Noah's in the lounge watching cartoons.
找他过来 我们要回家了
Well, get him, we're going home.
你有严重的电解质失衡症状
You're suffering from severe electrolyte imbalance.
你的白血球数量很高
Your white blood count is high.
你可能得了肺炎
And you probably have pneumonia.
我睡一觉就好了
I just need to sleep it off.
你需要住院补液 并静脉注射抗生素
You need to be admitted for fluids and I.V. antibiotics.
然后呢 你再像上次一样要我五千块
So what, you can charge me 5,000 bucks like last time?
我们来谈谈上次吧
Let's talk about last time.
急救员发现你晕死在客厅地上
Paramedics found you drowning in your own vomit
自己的呕吐物中
on the living room floor.
是你儿子呼救的 像今天一样
Your son called it in, just like today.
我的衬衫哪去了
Where's my damn shirt?
我们被迫剪开了
We had to cut it off you.
我那件衬衫值三十块呢
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表