剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
脱氧核糖核酸抗体 中节抗体
anti-D.N.A., anti-centromere,
抗磷脂抗体综合征抗体 冷凝球蛋白
antiphospholipid antibody, cryoglobulins...
这些加起来要两千多块钱
That's gonna be $2,000 right there.
我不想错过任何细节
I don't want to miss anything.
因为她是乌泽里奇的病人吗
Because she's Vucelich's patient?
她是乌泽里奇的病人吗
She's Vucelich's patient?
那最好也做一个心脏超音波检查 还有CT
Better get a cardiac echo too... and a C.T.
260吗 干得不错 阿兰
260? Good job, Alan.
道格
Doug.
我们再给他做一次雾化治疗
Let's get one more neb treatment
然后我就同意他转院
and then I'll okay him for transfer.
医生 十分感谢您
Doctor? Thank you so very much.
客气了
You're very welcome.
你有什么想对我说吗
You want to fill me in?
这孩子哮喘病严重发作
Kid had a bad asthma attack.
他的医疗保险想让他转院
His H.M.O. wanted him transferred.
所以你就窜改了他的表格吗
So you falsified his chart?
说得对 没错
That sounds about right. Yes.
这是违法的
It's illegal.
难道我应该把他送到去奥克帕克的公交车上吗
Should I put him on a bus to Oak Park?
不 你应该来找我 我可以给医疗保险打电♥话♥
No, you should come to me. I could have called his H.M.O.
然后支持你
And backed you up.
但现在 他们看见这个的话
But now when they see this,
是不会付钱的
they're not gonna pay.
我不能为一个医疗记录上的谎言而辩解
There's no way I can justify a lie on a medical record.
我们只能承认错误
We're just gonna have to eat it.
很好 认错
Good. Eat it.
我不能每隔一天
You know, I can't keep banging heads
就跟你争辩不休
with you every other day.
工作太忙了
It's just too much work.
如果你想留在这为我工作
If you gonna stay here and work for me,
你就不能再说这些牛仔才说的废话
this cowboy crap has got to stop.
留在这为你工作
Stay here and work for you.
前景可期
Now there is an attractive prospect.
就因为这个吗
Is that what this is all about?
你不能接受我是你老板的事实吗
You can't take the fact that I'm your boss?
你太自恋了 马克
That's typically narcissistic of you, Mark.
我不能接受任何人做我的老板
I can't take the fact that anyone is my boss.
我需要单独和你姐姐谈谈
I need to speak with your sister alone.
好的
Okay.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
还行
Okay.
这些必须都戴着吗
These have to stay on?
我们做了些新的检测
We took some new tests.
其中有一项孕检
One of them was a pregnancy test.
结果呈阳性
It came back positive.
你明白这意味着什么
You knew that.
这和你吃药有关系吗
Did that have something to do with taking the pills?
其实 有时把事情憋在心里不说
You know, sometimes keeping things inside
会让事情变得更糟糕
makes them seem worse than they actually are.
你不懂
You don't know.
我了解想死的心情
I know about wanting to die.
一年前我吃了一堆药
I took a bunch of pills a year ago.
我很爱我的妈妈
I loved my mom.
她去世后 仿佛所有事情都分崩离析了
When she died, it's like everything fell apart...
凯尔也过得一团糟
And Kyle was a mess.
晚上 我能听见他哭 就像小时候一样
At night, I'd hear him crying like when he was little...
我们从没想这样
We never meant for it to happen.
我只是走进去抱着他 直至他停止哭泣
I only went in to hold him until he stopped crying.
现在我怀孕了
And now I'm pregnant.
没事的
It's okay.
天 这个推荐信太强了
Man! The recommendation's just strong,
我本可以去常春藤院校的
I could have gone to an ivy league school.
什么推荐
Recommendations?
我的一个病人
Yeah. This patient of mine.
她是保姆 她的代理刚传真过来的
She's a nanny. Her agency just faxed them over.
她不是叫蓝森吧
Her name's not Ransom, is it?
没错
Yeah.
我可不指望任何长♥期♥承诺
I wouldn't count on any long-term commitments.
不
Oh, no!
不是吧
Oh, no.
小心
Heads up.
好的
I got it.
51岁男性 生命体征正常
51-year-old male, vitals normal.
参与过美国内战重演
Involved in a civil war re-enactment of...
莫尔文山战役
Battle of Malvern Hill--
干掉了李 麦克格鲁德和斯通维尔
Took on Lee, McGruder and Stonewall,
两吨♥重的加农炮碾过他的脚趾
Two-ton cannon broke loose rolled over his toe.
该死的炮长应该受军法审判
Damn artillery sergeant ought to be court-martialed.
我来看看
We'll take a look.
天啊
Oh... oh, yeah.
都压成糊了
That is pretty smushed up.
哪个诊室空着
What's open?
创伤一室
Trauma 1.
用火枪把刺了整个上午
It was musket butt to bayonet all morning.
该死的反叛者比狗后背上的跳蚤还多
The damn rebels were thicker than fleas on a dog's back.
你好
Hi.
她告诉你什么了
She told you?
凯尔 不论你姐姐告诉我什么都应该保密
Kyle, whatever your sister told me is confidential...
我不能告诉你
I'm not free to discuss it.
她告诉我 她跟你说了
She told me she told you.
我们会尽一切努力帮助你们
We're going to do everything we can to help you guys, okay?
天啊 她真的告诉你了
Man, she did tell you!
凯尔
Kyle...
我爸爸发现的话 他会杀了我
When my dad finds out, he's going to kill me!
我是说真杀了我
I mean kill me! Man!
他有枪
He carries a gun!
凯尔 我不会告诉你♥爸♥爸任何
Kyle, I'm not going to tell your father anything
你们姐弟不想让他知道的事情
you and your sister don't want him to know.
我不会等他发现的
I'm not waiting him to find out.
你知道我的意思
You know what I'm saying.
凯尔
Kyle!
你想练习缝合术吗
You wanted to practice your suturing?
拿他练手吧
Here's your man.
今天刚满25岁
Turned 25 years old today.
庆生方式是酗酒到神志不清
Celebrated by drinking himself into a stupor
然后走路撞到玻璃窗上
and walking through a plate-glass window.
这工作需要两个人完成
It's a two-man job.
卡特会帮你
Carter will help.
我们先拍胸片 然后做心脏超声波
Let's get the chest films first and then the echocardiogram.
我的心脏和脾脏
I got a heart and a spleen
都在楼上等我
waiting for me upstairs.
-请再给我两分钟 -卡特
- Give me two minutes. - Carter?
干嘛
What?!
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
没什么
Nothing.
她有红斑狼疮和肾衰竭的病史
She came in with a history of lupus and renal failure
又说有胸痛症状
and complained of chest pains.
我再给她检查
I'm working her up.
卡特 过来
Carter, come.
卡特 只有傻子才会为胸痛
Carter, only an idiot would order that many tests
安排这么多项检查
for chest pain.
我想要确保周全
I'm trying to be thorough.
她是乌泽里奇医生的病人
She's Dr. Vucelich's patient.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
没有
No.
该死
Oh, damn.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton...
我的天
Oh, god.
告诉我 是你给我的病人安排了这些检查吗
Tell me, did you order these labs on my patient?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表