剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay, now look.
是不是很棒
Isn't it incredible?
是的
Yes, it is.
我知道还需要装♥修♥
I mean, I know it needs work.
是的
Yes, it does.
我可以把它刷成
I thought I'd paint it.
灰绿色或者灰黄色
Maybe gray with a green trim, or yellow.
我知道台阶坏了 但后院还有
And I know there's no stairs, because they are in the backyard
但是我可以把他们装回去
But I can nail those back on
百叶窗也能钉好
And I can nail back on the shutters.
你应该看看♥房♥♥间里面
You should see the inside of this house.
抱歉
Sorry.
这个卧室是我见过最大的卧室了
The bedroom is the biggest bedroom I've ever had
虽然我没见过很多卧室 但是也算很大了
in my whole life which isn't saying a lot but still
怎么了
What?
你开心的时候很美
You look beautiful when you're happy.
是的 我很高兴
I am. I'm happy.
太高兴了 来吧 咱们进去
I'm happy. Come on. Let's go.
等等
Wait. What.
听着 我不想
Listen, I don't want you
让你觉得我是急于求成
to worry that I'm rushing into anything here
但这是你的第一个房♥子
But this is your first house.
但是我觉得应该有人背你进门
and I think someone should carry you over the threshold.
不用了
Okay, no.
我知道你会同意的
I knew that you would agree.
放下来 别把我摔了
Put me down,. You're going to drop me.
你在说什么 我可是消防员
What are you talking about? I'm a fireman.
别这样 谢普 快放我下来
Oh. Come on. Shep, put me down.
他们一定是改运行表了
They must have changed the schedule.
我的车五分钟之前就离开了
I missed mine by five minutes.
你没向摩根斯坦告发我
So you didn't say anything to Morgenstern?
没有
No, I didn't.
你为什么这么做 道格
Why are you doing this, Doug?
你是个好医生
You're a good doctor.
伯恩斯坦可不这么认为
Bernstein doesn't agree.
我看了那孩子的病历
I looked at that kid's chart.
约瑟夫·欧康纳
Joseph O'Connor.
没有脑出血的迹象
No signs of intracranial bleeding.
你知道他没必要住院
You knew he didn't need to get admitted.
你像逼我那样
You were pushing Bernstein
逼伯恩斯坦
the same way you've been pushing me.
你为什么要这么做 道格
Why are you doing this, Doug?
我不知道
I don't know.
你快赶不上车了
You're going to miss your train.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表