剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第二集
夏日急速
你好吗 海瑟薇护士
How you doing, Nurse Hathaway?
换我开车 我们早就到了
If I were driving, we would have been there by now,
谢泼德救生员
Paramedic Shepherd.
你得喜欢上这种晚夏出诊
You got to love these late summer runs.
尤其是去洪堡公园的
Especially up to Humboldt Park.
你去过加州和那里的分部吗
You ever been to California and division?
去过 每天早上都在露天咖啡馆喝卡布奇诺
Yeah, that outdoor cafe-- cappuccinos every morning.
点单前穿上背心
Slip that vest on before you order.
我们保证每次出车都很刺♥激♥
We always promise this ride would be exciting.
就像等那些卡布奇诺一样
Might like be waiting for those cappuccinos.
说得像真的一样
Yeah right.
请让一下
Excuse me.
让一下
Out of the way.
这个我们来
We got this one.
海瑟薇 来这
Hathaway, come here.
放松 交给我们
Just relax, all right? We are here.
他发绀了 看起来他流了有四升血
Cyanotic. Oh man. It looks like he lost about four liters.
看看什么情况
Let's look out in here.
多处枪伤
Uh, multiple gunshot wounds.
胸部 腹部
Chest, abdomen.
大量失血
He's lost a lot of blood.
劳尔
Hey, Raul!
怎么了
Yeah?
这个是帕拉佐
We've got Pallazo over here.
没有呼吸和脉搏
He's not breathing, no pulse.
没有心跳
We're in full arrest.
你那边怎么样
How about you?
地上都是脑浆 兄弟
We got brains all over the asphalt, bro.
那就过来 我们需要你
Then come over here. We need you.
帮我给他插管
You can help me tube him.
好
Got it.
来 你检查他的心率
Here. You check his rhythm.
加油 试试这个
Come on! Try this.
7.5
7.5?
加油
Come on!
需要环状软骨加压
A little cricoid pressure.
有了
Got it!
你给他上气囊
You bag him.
我给他插管
I'll try to stick him.
坚持住 该死
Come on, dammit!
他叫帕拉佐
His name's Pallazo?
这是外号♥
It's a nickname.
意思是"小丑"
It means "The little clown."
抢救他三回了吧
Worked on him three times before?
该死的熊孩子
Dumb-ass little kid!
你真的气死我了 帕拉齐佐
You're really pissing me off, Pallazito!
十四岁就成了瘾君子
Crackhead at 14.
快输液
We need a line.
我找不到静脉
I can't get a vein anywhere.
佩德罗
Pedro!
拜托 控制一下人群好吗
Excuse me! Can we get a little crowd control here, please!
请往后退
Back up,please!
好了 女士
Esta bien, senora.
好了 帮帮忙
Esta bien, por favor!
这边 这边过去
Coming here,coming through.
快 让一下 让一下
Come on, excuse me. Excuse me.
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three, go!
后退 给他们让一让
Step back! Give them room.
请后退
Back it up, please.
-现在6:38? -对
- 6:38? - Right.
大家往后退
Everybody back up.
后退 后退 大家往后退
Back! Back! Everybody, back!
所有人请往后退
I need you all to move back, please!
后退 别挡道
Back up! Out of their way!
别挡道
Out of the way!
给他们让道
Watch where they are!
我去照看她
Let me get her.
两分钟后再注射一支肾上腺素
Give him another amp epi in two minutes.
明白
Got it.
欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to hell.
急诊室的故事
莉迪亚 你看到卡特了吗
Lydia, have you seen Carter?
最近没看见
Not lately.
凯瑞
Kerry.
皮特
Peter.
这些豆芽是你的吗
These your sprouts?
整整一♥期♥急诊室轮值
One ER rotation together
你对我的印象只有豆芽菜
and that's what you remember about me.
它们都死了 我要腾地方
They're dead. I need the space.
你怎么样
So, uh, how's it going?
这是我来的第一天 只惹了道格·罗斯
Uh, my first day here, and I've only upset Doug Ross.
还不错对吧
That's not too bad, huh?
你功力不如以前了
You must be losing your touch.
再次见到你很开心 凯瑞
Good to see you again, Kerry.
谢谢 皮特
Thanks, Peter.
办不到
No can do.
这可不是我们鼓励的态度 鲍勃
It's not the kind of attitude that we encourage around here, Bob.
办不到 罗斯医生
No can do, Dr. Ross.
你就爱这么说 是吧
You love saying that, don't you?
有人看见卡特了吗
Anybody seen Carter?
有人看见鲍勃不肯从餐厅给我带的
Anybody seen the chocolate doughnut
巧克力甜甜圈了吗
that Bob refuses to bring me from the cafeteria?
他在四号♥诊室
He's in Exam 4.
韦弗医生说我不用帮你跑腿买♥♥吃的了
Dr. Weaver said no more food errands.
人力资源的不合理配置
Inappropriate use of personnel.
你爱死韦弗医生了是吧
You just love Dr. Weaver, don't you?
勾起了你内心的德意志情愫
It appeals to that whole Germanic thing in you.
我是波兰人
I am Polish.
尖叫的双胞胎 二号♥床
Screaming twins, Curtain two.
行吧
All right.
早啊 苏珊
Morning, Susan.
什么情况
Uh-huh. What have you got?
十四岁 多处枪伤 心跳停止
14-year-old, multiple gunshot wounds, asystole.
现场注射了两支肾上腺素 2毫克阿托品
Two amps epi, two migs atropine in the field.
他停止心跳多久了
How long's he been down?
35分钟
35 minutes.
期待奇迹发生
Looking for miracles?
已经注射两升常规盐水
Two liters of normal saline already in.
我数到三 一 二
On my count: one, two...
三
Three.
屈尊去当急救人员了
Slumming with the paramedics?
是啊 在重新认证护士资格 没办法
Yeah. Recertifying for my MICN, so, pretty much.
加油 帕拉佐 更重的伤你都挺过来了
Come on, Pallazo, you've survived worse than this before.
房♥颤
He's in fib.
准备电击 200
Let's shock him. 200.
4单位O型阴性血
Four units o-neg.
离手
Clear.
300焦耳
Three hundred.
离手
Clear.
-360焦耳 -没错
- Three-sixty? - Yep.
离手
Clear.
左边没有呼吸声
No breath sounds on the left side.
胸腔积血 胸管托盘呢
Hemothorax. Chest tube tray?
O型阴性血来了
Got your o-neg.
再来一支肾上腺素吗
Another amp of epi?
好 我们给他大剂量注射 5毫克
Yeah. Let's high-dose him, five milligrams.
手术刀
Scalpel.
胸管
Tube.
天啊 他大出血了
Oh, man, the blood's pouring out.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表