剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Here we go, people.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你感觉怎么样 普利斯顿先生
How you doing, Mr. Preston?
他开枪打我
Hell, he shot me.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe
那个滚蛋竟然开枪打我
that son-of-a-bitch shot me.
是不是要做血常规 四个单位交叉配血
Should't we order C.B.C. type and cross four units packed cells?
是的 卡特
Yes, Carter.
再准备仰卧位颈椎 胸部
Cross-table C-spine, chest
肩部X光吗
shoulder X-rays?
又说对了
Yes, again.
还有哪里痛吗
Does it hurt anywhere else?
脖子痛
My neck hurts.
我要把他告到倾家荡产
I'm going to sue his ass.
真是地道美国人啊
Very american of you.
那是什么
What's that?
你的腋窝
Your armpit.
谢谢 哈珀
Thanks, Harper.
好的 握紧我的手
Ok. Squeeze my hand.
-你有感觉吗 -有
- Can you feel this? - Yeah.
卡特 你跟哈珀去照顾
Carter, why don't you and Harper
隔壁的那个病人吧
go take care of the bad guy next door.
我自己可以
I can handle that on my own.
随便你
Whatever.
借过一下
Excuse me.
哈珀 我需要你的帮助
Harper, I need your help.
麻烦帮我写一下病历吧
Will you help me log-roll him?
道格
Doug?
卡萝 怎么了
Hey, Carol. What's going on?
别装了 片子都拿倒了
Nice try, but the film's upside down.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
总的来说 今天不太好
Well, generally, this has not been a good day.
具体来看 也不太好
Specifically, this has not been a good day.
不过我要说
Although, I'll tell you
能冲着伯恩斯坦吼出来还是很爽的
It felt so good yelling at Bernstein.
在那五分钟里 我感觉自己完全释放了
For about five minutes there, I felt completely liberated.
那现在呢
And now?
现在 我已经在这里干了好多年了
And now, I've been here a few years.
这是我对任何人任何事情所能做出的
That's the longest commitment I've ever made
最长久的承诺了
to anything or anybody.
所以
So...
我该向前看了
It's time to move on.
卡萝 谢普来电♥话♥了
Carol, Shep's on the phone.
谢谢
Thanks.
说起向前看
Speaking of moving on.
你要是想找人谈谈的话 就来找我 好吗
You call me if you want to talk, okay?
好的
Okay.
打赌是你的主意 你去问她
The pool is your idea. You ask her.
她会杀了我的
She'd kill me.
我觉得可以让温蒂试试
I think Wendy should ask her.
没错 她会对温蒂手下留情的
Yeah, she'd never kill Wendy.
你们都怎么回事
What is wrong with all of you?
你们就不能
Can't put your mouth
自己去问吗
where your money is, huh?
兰迪 你之前因为什么事儿坐牢
Hey, Randi, what did you do time for?
恶意破坏
Malicious mischief,
袭击
assault,
殴打
battery,
携带隐蔽武器
carrying a concealed weapon
蓄意伤害
and aggravated mayhem.
什么
What?
不行 谢普 我告诉你
No, Shep, I'm telling you.
不行
No.
卡萝 三号♥房♥里的病人快不行了
Carol, some guy just crashed in three.
我的天
Oh, my god!
我帮科恩斯夫人做检查的时候 他突然昏迷了
I was examining Mrs. Kerns when this guy went south.
这是我的流动公♥证♥员
Oh. I can't believe it's my mobile notary.
什么
For what?
公♥证♥员 她准备买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Notary. She's buying a house.
他说我不应该继续等下去了
He said I shouldn't wait forever.
我自己也特别能拖延时间
I'm a big procrastinator myself.
或许他知道他就快要死了
Maybe he knew he was going to die.
他不会死的
He's not going to die.
再来一针肾上腺素
Another amp of epi.
我们马上就能结束了 就差两张纸了
We were so close. Two pages left.
再注射十毫升
I need a 10cc syringe?
准备除颤器 二百焦
Get the paddles ready. 200.
卡萝
Carol?
卡萝
Carol!
就是这两张
These two.
真不敢相信我竟然这么做了
I can't believe I just did that.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
离手
Clear.
幸好我这么做了
It's a good thing I did.
卡特
Carter...
卡特 我要和你谈谈
Carter, I've got to talk to you.
卡特
Carter...
我不知道你和哈珀之间的事 好吗
Now look, I didn't know about you and Harper, all right?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没人想
Nobody meant...
没人想伤害你
Nobody meant to hurt you.
只是因为她当时很受伤
It happened because she was hurt.
这是个错误 卡特
It was a mistake, Carter.
是个错误 你知道吗
It was mistake. You understand that?
如果你够聪明 臭小子
If you were smart, you little piece of...
如果你够聪明
If you were smart
你应该给她一个机会
You'll give her another chance
听她解释
And you'll listen to her.
我给了
I have.
我现在要听你来解释了吗
And now I'm having to listen to you.
我很高兴你们俩平静的接受了这件事
I'm really happy that you both have made your peace with this.
但是如果大家都没意见的话
But I'm going to need a little more time
我还需要更多时间
If that's okay with everybody.
她现在怎么样
How's she doing?
还不错
Pretty well.
她好起来了
She's coming around.
你听不到吗
Are you deaf?
楚妮 把这些束缚带解开
Chuny, let's get these restraints off now.
再去找个手语翻译
Call for a sign language interpreter.
你懂手语吗
Do you know how to sign?
只懂一点
Poorly.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
是的
Yes.
你癫痫发作了 但是现在没事了
You had a seizure, but you're fine...
现在没事了
Fine now.
我想给你家里人打电♥话♥
I want to call your family.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你好 詹妮
Hi, Janie.
我是凯瑞
I'm... Kerry.
好了
Okay.
如果真有这么痒的话 你为什么不剃掉
If they're so itchy, why don't you shave?
消防队终于肯让我们留胡子了
The fire department finally let us grow this stuff.
我才不要刮掉
I can't give in yet.
好了我们快到了 把眼睛闭上
Ok. We're almost there so don't look.
我以为你是想让我看的
I thought the point of this was for me to see this thing.
好吧 但是别看
Okay, but don't look.
我看不见 什么
I can't look! What?
抬脚
Step up.
好的 我们马上就到了
All right, we're almost there.
好的
Okay.
现在看吧
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表