剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
乌泽里奇医生 我很抱歉
Dr. Vucelich, I apologize.
我没有在场督导我的实习生
I left my student unsupervised...
不 都是我自己都责任
No, I take full responsibility.
本顿医生和这事没有关系
Dr. Benton had nothing to do with this.
好的 那我应该感谢都人是你
Fine. Then you're the one I should thank.
感谢
Thank?
抗磷脂抗体的检测结果呈阳性
The test for anti-phospholipid antibodies was positive.
布里格斯小姐患有一种严重的血液病
Miss Briggs has a serious blood disease.
我们需要马上送她去楼上
We need to put her on heparin right away
为她静脉滴注肝素
and get her upstairs.
那么 孩子 告诉我你当时怎么想的
So, tell me, what was your thinking, son?
实际上 我没想太多
Actually, there was very little.
布里格斯小姐又非常复杂的病史
Miss Briggs has a very complex history
所以我采用了霰弹式策略
So I took a... shotgun approach.
不要太谦虚了 你叫什么
Don't underestimate yourself, Mr..?
卡特
Carter.
卡特 很好
Carter. Yes. That's right.
考虑到当时的情况
Given the circumstances
你的策略是有效的 非常有效
Your approach was valid, more than valid.
我不是推崇不分皂白的检测
Not that I advocate indiscriminate testing.
你不需要给每个流鼻血的病人
You don't need to run chem-20s
安排生化20项检测 不是吗
on every runny nose that walks in, right?
但是 当病人有一系列的问题时
But... when someone has a constellation of problems,
你也不能犹豫退缩
You can't hold back.
记住这一点 本顿
Remember that, Benton.
-干得好 -谢谢
- Good work, son. - Thank you. Thank you.
对了 我要做一个动脉分流术
Oh, by the way, I'm running a fem-pop bypass.
你想来辅助我吗
You want to assist?
去吧 卡特
Go, carter.
你对手术步骤熟悉吗
So you're familiar with the procedure?
动脉分流术吗
Fem-pop bypass?
对 你做过几次
Yeah. How many have you done?
蓝森太太
Mrs. Ransom?
我肯定是不小心睡着了
I must have drifted off.
你有没有收到我的推荐信
Oh, did you get my references?
是的 收到了
Oh, yes.
非常棒
Yes. Very, very impressive.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我在想
Uh, you know, I was thinking that, um...
我可以今晚再过来
I could drop around tonight
这样不会对小孩子影响太大
And make it a little less intrusive on the little one.
蓝森太太 我们需要聊一聊你的血液检测结果
Mrs. Ransom, we need to talk about your blood tests.
你的红细胞 白细胞
Your red and white cells
和血小板数量都极低
and platelet count are extremely low
这是表示您患有再生障碍性贫血
Which is suggestive of aplastic anemia
这种病非常严重
Which is very serious.
也许你可以 给我开点药
Perhaps you could, um... give me a few pills.
让我恢复一下精神
You know, pep me up.
蓝森太太 你的病情已经到了晚期
Mrs. Ransom, your condition is most likely terminal.
你需要住院
You need to be admitted to the hospital
接受骨髓活检
for a bone marrow biopsy.
得了吧
Oh, pishposh.
别再让我做一次了
Not another one of those. Hmm-mm.
你做过了
You've had one?
对 几个月前
Yes, months ago.
太难受了
Most unpleasant.
你是否在持续性输血
Have you been getting transfusions?
从他们对描述来看 这病把他们吓坏了
Oh, from their description, they are simply ghastly.
不不不 我宁可继续这么生活
No, no, no. I would rather just carry on and, uh...
保持乐观的希望
You know, hope for the best.
我今晚七点能过来 如果...
I, uh... I could come around about, uh, 7:00 tonight if...
如果你方便的话
that's convenient with you.
蓝森太太 你的病情已经晚期
Mrs. Ransom, your disease has reached a stage
不能再工作了
where you can't work anymore.
你需要住院
You need to be admitted to the hospital.
我觉得
I think, uh...
这一点我更有发言权 不是吗
I'm the better judge of that, don't you?
我的天 好疼
Oh, man, that smarts.
你脚趾上的绝大部分皮肤
You've avulsed most of the skin
已经从大脚趾顶部撕脱
off the top of your big toe.
把大脚趾锯掉扔到垃圾桶里就好了
Just saw it off and throw it in the basket.
我得回到战场上去
I need to get back to the field.
截肢没有必要
Amputation isn't necessary.
我刚刚在杰克逊中心发起了反♥攻♥
I just launched a countercharge at Jackson's Center.
该死的加农炮从炮架上掉下来
Damn cannon came off the blocks.
你是格兰特将军吗
Are you General Grant?
不 格兰特不在莫尔文山
No. Grant wasn't at Malvern Hill.
菲茨·约翰·波特少将
Major General Fitz John Porter--
战术天才
Tactical genius--
利用第五军团出奇制胜 挫败了叛军的两个师
Used the fifth corps to outflank two rebel divisions
把他们赶回了奇克哈默尼河对岸
And drive them back across the Chickahominy.
我得截肢了
I'm going to have to rongeur the bone.
我们来给里克特先生注射一些利多卡因
Let's get Mr. Richter some lidocaine.
不不不 用乙♥醚♥
Oh, no, no, no. Ether.
波特腿部截肢时就只用了乙♥醚♥
That's all Porter had when they cut off his leg.
里克特先生 我们已经四十多年没有
Mr. Richter, we haven't used ether
用乙♥醚♥做麻醉剂了
as an anesthetic in over 40 years.
利多卡因 百分之二神经阻滞麻醉
Lidocaine, two percent digital block.
给我个子弹咬着
Give me a bullet to bite on.
我们可能没库存
We may be out.
我自己有
I got it.
我们能不能派个列兵去搞点波旁威士忌
Can we send out a private to round up some bourbon?
里克特先生 列兵也刚刚卖♥♥完
Mr. Richter, we're fresh out of privates as well.
现在我将用这个工具
I'm about to use this tool
来夹碎你大脚趾的骨头
to grind down the bone in your toe.
我强烈建议你注射利多卡因
I highly recommend that you take the lidocaine.
只要我能做主 就不要
Not as long as I'm in command.
开始吧 医生
Go to it, surgeon.
施展你的才能吧
Do your stuff.
上周我见到你姐姐杰姬了
Saw your sister Jackie last week
在伊利诺伊州大厦附近
near the state of Illinois building.
她在从小摊上买♥♥热狗
She was buying a Polish dog from a vendor.
她应该没看到我
Don't think she saw me.
她应该在节食才对
She's supposed to be on a diet.
那可露馅了
Uh-oh, busted.
她在那附近工作
She works near there.
我以为她在植物园工作
Thought she worked at the botanical gardens.
以前是
Used to.
总想从事户外的工作
Always wanted to work outdoors.
她对花粉过敏
She's allergic to pollen.
你开玩笑吗
You're kidding?
所以我们把她关在一间没有窗户的小屋里
So we put her in this little room with no windows.
再放一盆塑料植物
And a plastic plant.
也许吧
Probably.
她告诉我她看到你了
She told me she saw you.
不过没提热狗的事
Didn't tell me about the hot dog, though.
我叫理查德·卡兹罗
I'm Richard Kazlaw.
他们说我的女儿在这里
I was told you have my daughter Julia here.
卡兹罗先生 我是格林医生
Mr. Kazlaw, I'm Dr. Greene.
茱莉亚曾企图自杀
Julia tried to kill herself.
好消息是她现在没事
The good news is she's okay.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她现在和社工在一起
She's actually in with the social worker
等他们聊完你就可以见她了
and you can see her when they're done.
请你填一下这份文件
Um, if you could just fill out this paperwork.
知情同意书 这类东西
Consent form, that sort of thing.
摩托车高速相撞事故
High-speed motorcycle collision.
一个伤者反映有腹部疼痛
Victim 1 complains of abdominal pain.
血压80/50
B.P. in the field of 80/50.
再测血压是导致了300毫升的积液问题
Repeat B.P's came up with a 300cc fluid challenge...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表